It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Hangs Former Soccer Player's Mistress

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Next time, read relevant history, look out your eyes, look into reality and all that before you rant as a hypocrit about Iran?

Such bullcrap replies, but I guess you didn't even bother reading what I wrote you just assumed it was an attack. Nice.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini

Next time, read relevant history, look out your eyes, look into reality and all that before you rant as a hypocrit about Iran?

Such bullcrap replies, but I guess you didn't even bother reading what I wrote you just assumed it was an attack. Nice.

Yeah i got about a paragraph into it since iut had nothing to do with what I was asking. History has nothing to do with it either. The question was how do judges, specifically in Iran, interpret Sharia Law in such manners when its clear its in violation of Sharia and the Quran.

The follow up was why are these people allowed to disregard Sharia / Quran and not be held accountible for it. The thought was along the lines of it occurs because judges are supposed to be experts on the law.

Thats what this thread was about, and the reason I asked Ozzy to give us some insight.

Hypocrite on IRan.... ok.. again read the entire thread.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
The question was how do judges, specifically in Iran, interpret Sharia Law in such manners when its clear its in violation of Sharia and the Quran.

The follow up was why are these people allowed to disregard Sharia / Quran and not be held accountible for it. The thought was along the lines of it occurs because judges are supposed to be experts on the law.

How? With the backing of men with guns and big sticks. As oozyism said, the "shariah" in place currently has mixed up a lot of "culture" and tribal thinking into it. I don't think there is are two "shariah following" countries in the world that have the same system of law. Heck, I don't even think you'd get a uniform answer of what "shariah" is if you asked any two people- which is why it is so hilarious when you get threads about europeans and americans fearing (oooh!
) the introduction of shariah in their country.

The bit I find funniest (saddest) is when people who are supposedly muslim (but are ignorant of their own religion) fight against the removal/updating of laws which they (wrongly) assume are islamic, because they fear something like "western influence" or some such nonsense.
edit on 3-12-2010 by babloyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Could it be that they have most of the money guns and power?

You know...

Like ANY government out there.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join