It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HELP! - anyone? the `famous` turkey ufos...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Before you go `oh not again`, this isnt a `wow best footage ever` thread, this is about the turkey ufo videos..we know the story, nightwatchman films a weird thing in sky, zooms in and out, we allegedly see aliens in it, he zooms out and you see the water and landscape, looks authentic enough.. however, lets take into account this. The video has been released three years in a row, with almost identical footage, the only thing different is the time stamp. Il proove it

and 2009

how can you tell me those arent exactly the same footage, just with some a brighter contrast.. its all the same, the `craft` is always at miraculously the same angle`, theres these two blurry `heads` which seem to be gazing at him, and theres the person whos filming it mumbling incoherently mama mia and all that, oh and its always a perfectly silent night weather wise....

i mean i just dont buy it, i know you can say `well maybe he was visited three years in a row`, but the videos are just far too identical.
anyone with me on this?
edit on 1-12-2010 by rabbigoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
hmm, anyone? i mean just look at where the `ets` are positioned, how they never move, and how the craft never moves either.. its just a zoom out and zoom in with different contrasts, and at one point in breaking daylight!

i also like the fact how we have no info on this `turkish watchman` and how the 2010 footage hasnt occured

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Yeah, I first saw this one a few years ago, i was initially blown away, couldn't figure out what I was seeing, but the time stamp thing certainly puts a different spin on things.

Maybe its some sort of man-made permanent stationary structure that looks weird from a certain angle?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by arise91
Yeah, I first saw this one a few years ago, i was initially blown away, couldn't figure out what I was seeing, but the time stamp thing certainly puts a different spin on things.

Maybe its some sort of man-made permanent stationary structure that looks weird from a certain angle?

ignore the zooming in and out.. it is always in EXACTLY the same position,

and the `ets` are always there blankly staring!

also why the hell would ets have a ship with no roof!!

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

ignore the zooming in and out.. it is always in EXACTLY the same position,

and the `ets` are always there blankly staring!

also why the hell would ets have a ship with no roof!!

Convertable, summer cruising ship (note the date) Lol

cj6

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by rabbigoldstein

Where are the aliens that we r supposed to see?? Are they at the top of the craft? I cant make out anything its too blurry

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
well apparently, if you look in the middle of the yachet/boat/spaceship whatever it is, youll see an opening, and theres two blury heads, which according to the other 10,000 threads on the turkey ufos, are `aliens`

never mind, this person has show an `enhanced version` cough cough of what im talking about

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I swear when I read the title I thought I was going to see pic's of wild turkeys flying a craft or something. Turkey, not turkey ;-)

I did see a thread on this yesterday and watched the videos. The question I posed in that thread was simple. How does a miniDV cassette cam that you buy off the shelf at your local electronics retailer have the capabilities to zoom in with such clear and crisp definition from miles away? You would need a spotters scope or a low powered telescope to get that kind of distance and clarity.

cj6

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Ok i see what they're talkin about now. Its a UFO with a moon-roof and 2 aliens poppin out to get some air
Im seriously doubting this video now. That just doesnt make sense to me. Not to mention they dont move, they could be dummies or something idk its strange

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by cj6

Ok i see what they're talkin about now. Its a UFO with a moon-roof and 2 aliens poppin out to get some air
Im seriously doubting this video now. That just doesnt make sense to me. Not to mention they dont move, they could be dummies or something idk its strange

thats right
every year
same place
same position

cj6

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Is it every year on the exact same day and time?? Cuz i could see something like that happening every year but on different dates. If they occur on the exact same day every year then ill be a little more skeptical.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
One of my favorite UFO's to discuss....

you may have something there my friend...

The thing about the video is, if its hoaxed, its done so with an actual model. No CGI here. The problem with the model hoaxes are, you will NEVER know what you're looking at, because what you're looking at is a total fabrication from the sculptor's imagination.

CGI is easy enough to spot for most of us....A model however, especially at a considerable distance, is harder to ignore...

Another problem with the model hoax is, it shoots down the skeptics as well. This is not a boat.

What most 'believers' and skeptics fail to understand is, its o.k. to say "It's not a boat", without saying "It's aliens, I'M SURE OF IT"..

The sorest spot for me on this video is the supposed alien heads. While anything is possible even if not plausible, the possibility of ET's riding around the solar system with their heads popping up out of some sort of moon roof is a bit laughable.

And finally, some of the sheen has worn off of this sighting. I realized it while discussing this very video with a fellow member here just last night.

When the video first emerged, the trend of Muslim extremist groups luring naive congregation in huge numbers had either not begun, or was in its infancy.

Now adays this trend is obvious to most, and growing rapidly.

When i say Muslim Extremists, i'm talking about peaceful groups as well, that are willing to fabricate evidence and celestial events in order to 'fool' the meek into believing. Its a disgusting trend.

This snake of a trend soils almost ANY and ALL UFO 'evidence' coming out of the middle east today. The internet, YOUTUBE, is overrun with flashy CGI UFO vids, photos of aliens and supposed Jinn, slide shows of giant skeletons and prophetic hieroglyphs, all forgeries in an attempt to funnel masses of frightened and wary followers into a straight line behind an unimaginable agenda.

I'm not one to name names, but there are a few of these wary souls right here on ATS. They're easy enough to spot. Fanatical. God fearing. They've fallen for the forgeries hook line and sinker, and take up position to spread these forgeries as FACT to any desperate living creature willing to listen. Most of it falls to the wayside, but some of it is absorbed right here on this forum. BRAND NEW wary souls are SAVED right here (or so they believe). Its a tad bit dangerous.

The Christians have used this technique in the past. I like to believe it apparent to anyone who knows better.

cj6

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by OneEleven

Well said
and i keep going back to the whole moon-roof thing and it just seems to make absolutely no sense for any UFO to have something like that. What would be the reason for it? If ur in a UFO in space u dont open a hatch and stick ur head out cuz u will die. And if they wanted to observe earth or any other planet im sure they monitors and cameras of some sort to do that. They dont need to a moon-roof to observe things its just ridiculous. So my conclusion is its just a hoax, maybe a model or something similiar.

new topics

top topics

join