It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Northwoods Document with Details of 9/11 False Flag Similarities

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DIDtm

Obivious didnt think too long or hard....

If did would know that fuel is carried in the WINGS (center fuel tank is normally empty) while the seats are in the
FUSELAGE!

Also laws of momentum state that more massive objects retain their velocity longer than lighter objects

The seat would then be traveling faster than the aerosolized fuel from the ruptured tanks leaving the fuel cloud
BEHIND it

In addition the seat being more massive and moving faster would be able to penetrate partitions and windows to
escape out the opposite side while the fuel cloud would remain in the building

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Really?

So, you telling me that the building engulfs the plane, the wings explode, immediately blowing the plane into pieces, creating a gaping hole(s) in the plane for the seat to fly through, evade the fire that is rampaging throughout the area, fly out the window and land on a car? All while the rest of plane sits amongst a floor or two, being ravaged by the giant fires that eventually made a skyscraper collapse into its own footprint.
If this is your theory, and will all the video we have available to us, taking into consideration the size of the seat, we should be able to see if flying out of the building. Dont you think?
Or does this fall into another 'weird yet unexplainable' truths?

Its statements like what you and G.O.D. make that make me believe in a huge conspiracy more and more every day.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Like to hear your explantion of how the aircraft debris materialized on crowded Manhattan streets in broad
daylight

Perhaps, it is not aircraft debris we are looking at.

Wow, airplane seats flying out of airplane as plane explodes in to millions of pieces inside of WTC everything being vaporized practically on impact. Yet, we are shown a photo of a something that someone says is a seat from seat cushion at 130 Liberty from AA11?
Looks, to me it could be a seat from an office chair that might had been blasted out the WTC when the plane impact the building. That cushion, office chair still doesn’t prove it is a part to an aircraft seat. That photo could never be used in a court of law as evidence. Again, this is someone’s interpretations to what they want you to believe.

The same with this photo, I do not see anything that resembles an aircraft seat.
Looks to me someone wasn’t watching where they were going and slammed in the rear of this car, or the driver was in a hurry to get out of his parking spot that he rammed the vehicle from behind him. Your photos does not prove anything, but what you pretend to see.
edit on 6-12-2010 by impressme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by DIDtm

Want weird "unexplained truths" .....

Here is aircraft wheel embedded in steel exterior wall panel dislodged from the WTC - from AA 11

[img]http://sites.google.com/site/wtc7lies/wheelinbrokensteelcolumns.jpg[/img

Aircraft seat cushions

Here is section of fuselage

[img]http://sites.google.com/site/wtc7lies/aa11-fuselage-debris.jpg[/img

All the debris from AA 11, which hit North Tower (WTC 1) was found scattered in same area as aircraft seat

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Listen. I can buy the fact that a large piece of the airplane (not large in terms of an airplane-obviously) was found.
I cannot buy the fact that a SEAT CUSHION or SEAT from the plane was found on the ground.
Same thing with a passport, or drivers license.
I dont let things cloud 'common sense'.
Take a step back from religiously defending the OS, and have and look at what everyone is saying, with an open mind, and you wouldnt buy half of it either.
You want us to believe that the the plane basically disintegrated during the explosion, but also want us to believe just a 'FEW' things that were inside the plane made it out basically unscathed....one of which is made of foam and leather and another (passport) that was made of paper?
Its so sad that people believe this its not even laughable.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by DIDtm

It doesn't take much research to show that flimsy items can survive horrendous crashes.

Note the identity documents retreived here :-

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by DIDtm

Just because you have trouble understanding doesnt mean it didn't happen

Witness the Space Shuttle Columbia which disintergrated on re-entry in Feb 2003
The craft broke up at speed of Mach 20 (12,000 mph) at 200,000 ft

It spread debris for hundreds of miles across 3 states

Numerous object from inside the cabin survived intact including video tapes still viewable, dishes of worms from
science experiment - still alive

A group of small (1 mm adult) Caenorhabditis elegans worms, living in petri dishes enclosed in aluminium canisters, survived re-entry and impact with the ground and were recovered weeks after the disaster. The culture was verified as still alive on April 28, 2003. They were part of a Biological Research in canisters experiment designed to study the effect of weightlessness on physiology.

Compare that with the 767 hittling WTC - some debris escaped out the oppposite side and was recovered from
street

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by turbofan
The following text is a direct copy from the declassified document, "Operation Northwoods".

Below you will find direct evidence of government false flag attack planning and staging of fake props to
deceive the general public. The comparison is compelling and sickening even if Northwoods never happened.

This paper is a clear indication that the US government has the capability and corrupt mentality to use these
tactics during the 9/11 staged attacks.

First of all, this whole Northwoods bit to support your Rube Goldberg conspriacy stories is stretching things to absurdity. The plan was NOT to kill anyone and everything was to be simulated- empty planes were to be blown up, empty ships to be sunk in Guantanamo, passenger planes were to be harassed by fake Cuban fighters, etc. The goal was to create live witnesses to report on Cuban agression to use as a pretext to invade Cuba, and NOT to go around and murder people haphazardly.

Second, the gov't scrapped the plan and the guy who came up with it was sacked. All you've proven is that the gov't *wouldn't* actually pull off any such plot. If the gov't really was in the business of staging false flag operations, they never would have admitted it by releasing the Northwoods plan to the publc.

Third, Northwoods was so boneheaded that it wouldn't have succeeded any more than the boneheaded, "secret controlled demolitions", "Lasers from outer space" or whatever conspiracy du jour you people are conjuring up. All it needed was for the reporters back then to track down the relatives of the passengers on the supposedly shot down planes and find out they never existed for the Northwoods plot to unravel. The devil is in the details was true back in the 60's just as it's true today

This is nothing but innuendo dropping, and therefore, irresponsible conspiracy mongoring, regardless of whatever pretty sounding words you want to use to describe what you're doing.
edit on 7-12-2010 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

I just watched the crashes on the two WTC's for about 12 minutes, over and over.
There is no way that anything made of paper made it out of that building. Or made of foam.
I'll concede that a metal seat may have, however it still has not been proven that that, is in fact what was embedded in the rear end of the picture of the car that started this entire debate.
A seat from the airplane...no way. A passport...no way.
Not with that immense explosion.
Its not feasible to believe that it did.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave The plan was NOT to kill anyone

Oh, I see. They just wanted to start war to play hop-scotch in the Cuban country with the nice Cubans?

Thanks for your opinion, but it's not really covering up the fact that the DoD wrote such an document and
wanted to use it.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by turbofan

Originally posted by GoodOlDave The plan was NOT to kill anyone

Oh, I see. They just wanted to start war to play hop-scotch in the Cuban country with the nice Cubans?

I'm not saying it wasn't a disgusting and arrogant plan. I'm saying it wasn't the bloodthirsty, "kill our own citizens wherever we find them" plan you're making it out to be. The plan was to stage dummy attacks to create live witnesses to Cuban aggression, which is a 180 degree different direction from the horrid sinister plots and schemes you conspiracy people are conjuring up. Heck, one guy here even suggested the gov't murdered the people on flight 77, chopped up their bodies, and loaded the body pieces onto the cruise missile that hit the Pentagon to plant the passenger DNA at the site. This sick in the head daydream ain't anywhere in Northwoods, my friend.

Thanks for your opinion, but it's not really covering up the fact that the DoD wrote such an document and
wanted to use it.

Neither is it covering up the fact that the US gov't threw the plan into the trash and sacked the guy who came up with it, nor is it covering up the fact that it wouldn't have even worked because it had too many failure points.

Everything else is entirely a product of your own imagination. If you're going to present this bit then please have the curtesy of actually introducing it as a product of your own imagination, rather than established fact.

<< 1   >>

join