It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

forced vaccines for employment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
My employer has forced over 2000 people to get the flu vaccine this year. Here is the news story on the subject that includes an interesting comment thread. I've also included a link that shows the kick back the doctor behind the forced vaccine received in 2009. Hospitals all over are doing this now. I did get the vaccine because my family depends on me to bring home the bacon but I was angry as h*11 and still am. There are a few people that have hired attorneys but I don't believe they will get anywhere. I just wanted to share my anger with you.

www.upnorthlive.com...

projects.propublica.org...

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by chefc14

this is actually one of the scariest things i have heard on here and no one is writing a thing about it which i find very strange. This breaks so many laws its not even funny and i fear it will become the norm in business. The military is one thing you signed up to do that but in the privet sector its just plain wrong. Everyone should have finale say over anything being put in their bodies without the fear of losing their jobs i could understand it their was an epidemic but a flu shot which doesn't protect you from all flu is just bs

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by chefc14
My employer has forced over 2000 people to get the flu vaccine this year. Here is the news story on the subject that includes an interesting comment thread. I've also included a link that shows the kick back the doctor behind the forced vaccine received in 2009. Hospitals all over are doing this now. I did get the vaccine because my family depends on me to bring home the bacon but I was angry as h*11 and still am. There are a few people that have hired attorneys but I don't believe they will get anywhere. I just wanted to share my anger with you.

www.upnorthlive.com...

projects.propublica.org...

Well I work for the state of Colorado and so far this year they have allowed denial of flu shot vaccines. They highly recommend you get the flu vaccine but for the past 4 years now I have denied the vaccine and have yet to get the flu.

Hopefully if they push this crap as mandatory at the work place I could use my medical records and denial of flu vaccine as evidence to state the case in the courts that I do not need the shot they are intending to force on me.

I hope with every ounce of my being they don't try to force this where I work. I am not a quiet person and I will cause trouble for myself refusing this shot.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
It's my belief that they are using the poor economy to force people to do this. Where I live there isn't a lot of job opportunities and this hospital is the only game in town. If you are too vocal they will find another way to get rid of you. I keep comparing this to abortion. If they forced women to get abortions every one would be up in arms. Female organizations would be out in the streets protesting. I see it as the same thing. My body my choice. The majority of the people around me just went and got it. They didn't think it was any big deal. It drives me crazy, as usual all they can think about is their next 6 pack or their next cigarette break.

new topics

top topics

join