It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My own 9/11 conspiracy I believe is more logical

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Since my parents have go the television running again. I was surprise that the so called history channel has not changed at all. Joking aside. There was a program about top 10 strikes against Osama you know the rest of his name. As I'm setting there watching the program. I began to think what if these 9/11 hijackers were real and the evil twist is that they were working or trained by the CIA! Say they were hired to carry out what they believe was a fake hijacking. Fly the plane to a different location and make it look real. Now I believe the big twist was someone controlling the plane from afar. In other words the plane was controlled by someone on the ground and then crashed at the target. I do recall seeing loose changes. How the large jumbo jets we're piloted by computer I believe. Maybe you guys agree with me on my conspiracy.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Maybe you guys agree with me on my conspiracy.

If you would have posted this 8 - 9 years ago, I'd say, "Hell Yes"...

Now, all I can do is try and remember just how many members already brought this up...oh, that's right - a crap load..!

But I do like your latest avatar...

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I enjoy the way you write... lol , aside; I have always felt that the possibility existed that the hijackers were authentic in nature however lead to carry out their task and assisted... much like previous "terrorist" attacks on U.S Soil. (Similar to the 'foiled' alleged x-mas tree bomber in Seattle recently)

There is almost no doubt that whoever is behind IRAQ and AFGHANISTAN had all the motive in the world to carry out the Riechstag burning, I mean... 9-11. Whoever did it, is immaterial. A lot of people hate the U.S and it isn't surprising to me anybody from a country that has been exploited would attack it. I find it humerous... the US drops bombs all over the world on innocent villiagers, yet ONE attack on the US and it's "OMG how could you attack liberty! Shock and awe time!"

I don't know what to think anymore... 9-11 was perpetrated by whoever is behind the wars, period. I am not nieve enough to blame Obama... or Bush even for that matter.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
My theory was it was just hijackers. The USA and intelligence agencies were caught with their pants down. Whatever happened it was a major disaster and a terrible loss of life.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Pershing1973

I agree. Sometimes people just don't believe that things happen the way it's said they do. I agree there are some cover-ups in the world but sometimes it is as it is. We were attacked after helping them defend themselves against the Russians in the mid to late 80's. Great way to say thanks huh.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

I believe that is pretty logical. Don't forget the part about the mini-nukes.
"The Pentagon began developing the B61-11 in 1993 and deployed it in 1997. Treading lightly around its obligations under the Comprehensive Test Ban Treaty, which the United States observes but has never ratified, American nuclear scientists billed B61-11 as a spin-off of an existing weapon. By putting an iron casing around the nuclear warhead, the design theoretically allowed the weapon, released from an aircraft, to burrow through earth or concrete to destroy its target - the same mission officials at the Department of Energy envision for weapons currently being studied. In 1996, the United States even threatened to use the B61-11 against Libya."
Source: www.cdi.org...

They always had a soft spot for those bunker busters. Dick Cheney & Donald Rumsfeld were selling those on TV for awhile. We don't need any more theories really There is quite a lot of substantial mens rea and actus rea. Unfortunately, America has the Christmas shopping holiday to think about. Let's get shopping. Only 22 days to Christmas
Do what you do best America, CONSUME!

top topics

join