It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anybody else experienced a TON of synchronicity lately?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Lately for me, synchronicity has been through the roof. There's been a ton of things going on. Here are some examples.

On Black Friday, we were driving to the movies to see HP7. Ironically, i was thinking about how my life has been kind of boring. I wanted more action. When driving through a back commercial road, we drove passed an intersection where a car was waiting to make a right turn out of the village center. We drove past and the car went. He took the turn too fast in the rain, lost control and hit a tree at 30mph. Had we been behind by 2 seconds, and he turned before us or even if we were going a tad slower, he would have hit us probably on the side of our minivan. We could have been seriously injured but were just in the right place at the right time.

A couple weeks ago, i was thinking about attachments in my life, and when i walked into psychology, i was surprised to learn we were learning about addiction. Learned some pretty valuable things. Also, the other day, after i was reading about the latest leaks, i was thinking about how the elite have so many people fooled (sheeple) and wonder how they keep them in their grasp. Then when i went to psychology later that day, we finished Inception and started our new unit… Conditioning. I thought "wow, that's it. conditioning and propaganda. we're conditioned to have a certain response…"

Today, I was thinking about school and how i was having a hard time in Spanish. I was thinking that i really just don't fit the system that school is built on. Later in English, we did something a little different and the teacher showed a video on Learning Disabled kids. Not kids who are mentally handicapped, blind, deaf, etc. But those with ADHD or who might think differently (processing information). I was surprised because that fits me. I learned some helpful things.

There's this one girl i know who i like. My feelings for her are about 70% infatuation but 30% is this mysterious, mystical sort of feeling i get around her. Never felt that before with anyone. Not to be cheesy, but that's the best way i can describe it. Things didn't work out, we never even went out. She thinks I'm a stalker. Anyway, I've had many synchronicities around her. I seem to run into her everywhere. We've been trying to avoid each other for a while, and seem to be in the same place when trying to avoid each other. If there's a time when I'm looking for her, i can't find her. Yet, when i'm not looking for her or trying to avoid her, i always seem to run into her. It's the weirdest thing.

But these are only a few examples. I've had a lot more. It's just kind of weird with all these synchronicities. They seem to be increasing in tendency.

How about you all?

Note:I know there are threads on here about this, heck I've even made one, but I had to make another because I'm finding even more synchronicity than before.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

I was walking across town last month through the woods, and I eventually started thinking of the Black Sabbath song "Lord of This World," then a few seconds later I had my first encounter with a timber rattlesnake. I almost stepped on it, one more step and I would have, it got up into an attack stance and snapped at the air a foot away from me. Scared me half to death. I know what you mean. We are still approaching the zero point, so it should get more and more intense. I forget exactly what Jung said about synchronicity- wasn't he the first to talk about it?

Nice post

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I've had all sorts of experiences which seem to defy statistical probability, but that's because our abilities to perceive and analyze are very, very limited. It's all a matter of perspective. I don't believe in any of this stuff as having anything to do with metaphysics. It seems to be a product of a mind gone a little psychotic, finding unreasonable significance due to irrational beliefs. That's just my opinion, though.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Actually now that you mention it yes I have. A lot. Like almost one completely unlikely synchronicity every other day for the last couple weeks. Some have been up to four or five unlikely events coming across the same thing within hours.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Oh yes, an INCREDIBLE AMOUNT...but for me it has been going on for months...
And there is something deep to it, I feel...many people across the globe are experiencing this.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
this happens pretty often to me. I'll be thinking about someone from my past, like in middle chool or elementary school that I havent seen in ages, or a family friend, or even a friend who lives out of state, and then the next day I see them! This also works kinda the same for me, but instead of with people, its with TV episodes... Ill think of a specific episode, and a day later, i'll see that exact episode, and it'll be of a show that doesnt really do re-runs normally, and it'll be a complete fluke!

one weird thing I had happen recently was during the Mount Merpai eruption on Halloween night. I was at home, didnt go trick or treating, hadnt eaten anything that coudlve made me sick, but i started to get really nauseous, and threw up. after that event, I sat down and opened up my laptop to look at the news for the first time that day around 11pm, and lo-and-behold, Merapi exploded! I know for a fact im pretty in sync with the planet(I can feel pressure changes and high frequency electromagnetic radiation(2.4ghz+). Its not like touch, but its a tingle thats noticeable from the direction of the source. So idk lol.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Interesting subject. Just now looking into what synchronicity is and while I know very little about it, for what it's worth the days I've taken off of work have eerily coincided with major world events. The last 2 being the FedEx bomb scares and the NK shelling of SK I called in sick to work for both of those days.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this counts but here's an experience I had a couple years ago. I was driving in the country from one job to another. I noticed this tiny little bird dive bombing a hawk. The song playing on the radio at the time was Eye of the Tiger, the song from Rocky. It was the funniest thing to see and the song was somehow fitting.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Absolutely yes!!! Someone finally says it...
November 29 was " synchronicities through the roof " day ever in my life...
Together with March 18 2010, July 29- August 4 2010...

Everything I think actually happens in my life and someone else's life...

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Last week, I had an instance of what I would classify as synchronicity that was so bizarre and farfetched that, apart from having a couple of people verify it and bouncing it off a fellow ATS member who is into Jung, I think I need to leave it aside because it opens up areas of reality that I'm not willing to go.

At some point, I may do a thread, but for now it's too personal and touchy (it relates to my wife, who passed away in March) to air in public, but, yes, I can testify to one major instance, and a number of minor ones, of what Jung would define as synchronicity in the past few months.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I've been getting a lot of synchronicities myself. Some people say it's all psychological, but what is wrong with seeing something that your mind has allowed you to interpret, and then claiming it? I think the phenomenon goes beyond simple tricks of the mind.

bout my freshman year in college, I had this numerology 123 guy do a relationship analysis on my number and the number of a love interest, his overall assessment, was that the love shared between my number and his, would be, (how did he describe it?) full of Mystery... and damnit if he wasn't spot on, just took the words right out of my mouth did he, and it took me 5 years to figure it out!

Life is funny, and strange.
have fun, and play lots of games.

believe in the signs the Universe gives you!
edit on 30-11-2010 by leira7 because: 23

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I have been experiencing more synchronicity lately. I attribute it to the fact that I have been making conscious efforts to be fully aware. Aware of my thoughts, my words, my actions, and aware of existence. Living in the experience that is life, trying to be the best me possible, and "reading the signs" on the way.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I had one today.

While waiting for a bus, I was thinking of a discussion here in Metaphysics and Philosophy by Michael Cecil about Truth vs. "Cock-a-doodle-doo" you may have read it, and lo and behold a truck pulls up to the light in front of me, and on the side of it, is a large add for a company called Sunrise Farms, with the name on top of a logo with a sun rising, and a rooster in the sun. I was kind of blown away by that. For me it was an affirmation by God as a type of first/last cause, that my efforts to share here at ATS are fruitful, and that indeed, we are on the cusp of the dawning of a new age, where the rooster's crowing wth the sunrise, represents the Revelation of Christ or God-consciousness, reborn within and among us.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
My life has undergone a change that could be accredited to the term "Synchronisity" starting with a weird experience in January 2009 when my neighbour backed out his drive, waved to me, spoke and drove away. Only for me to see him do the exact same thing a couple of minutes later. I explain it as a time slip or glitch like a music CD skipping then repeating a bit of a song.

I posted a thread on it....www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nowadays Im used to the strangeness in my daily living and as such dont get excited by things like I used to.

Examples :

My friend Dave can visit unanounced but Ive always just boiled the kettle for coffee (No I dont drink coffee all day).
My wife might be at the supermarket and I think " Wish I had said to bring a pack of A4 paper" and she invariably does bring whatever I think of.

The strangest experience in a while happened last weekend. My wife is highly involved in the parent teacher association of our local primary school and as such helps with the christmas fayre etc. I was at home alone with my grandaughter (aged 7) on the Saturday night talking about Christmas at school as I remembered it 40 years ago. I mentioned how we used to make decorative Christmas logs and always had " Ginger wine" for the carol singers.

On Monday morning a van arrived at our door and on answering the door to the guy he said he was from the local agricultural college and wanted to know if the PTA wanted some cut logs to make christmas logs !... It gets better. At 5.00pm on the same day our local shopkeeper arrived with a bag full of ginger wine essence that the PTA could use to make , bottle and sell ginger wine at the christmas fayre!

Standard comments from me lately are " Hi long time no see, was just thinking about you the other day", Ah, thats exactly what I need" or " Wow, thats great timing".

Call it Synchronicity, clairvoyance, Majik or whatever....All I know is that its now a prt of my life.

Respects to you all

edit on 30-11-2010 by captiva because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Ok, for me the experiences go beyond those incidents similar to the ones described by many of you. For me is all about numbers. No matter where I look, I keep seeing the same 'pattern', same sequence of numbers. It could be from a watch/clock, street signs (with numbers on them), phone numbers, you name it.

It has been driving me crazy, it started over a year ago, and now it seems as if I can't escape them. I have tried to meditate to see if there's a "hidden message" that I need to be aware of, but to no avail. I try to ignore it for the most part, but it seems that the more I ignore it, the more it occurs.

So, in conclusion, I have no idea what the deal is with synchronicity lately, but don't know if I like it or hate it!

Edit: Just to add that it happens daily, about four to 10 times in a single day. So, yes, it is driving me insane!
edit on 30-11-2010 by TheEnlightenedOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Definitely. Massive amounts of synchronicities lately. They've been getting very deep as well and I've been losing myself just by examining them. I need some rest.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

OMG! It's like you read my mind dude, I was going to make a thread about synchronicity in two minutes time but after reading yours I feel it would be improper to have two seemingly unconnected threads for the worry that they may occur at the same time in some form of meaningful manner.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by bvproductions
And there is something deep to it, I feel...many people across the globe are experiencing this.

I hope so. I really want things to change and this would definitely be a step. I have noticed people coming up to me, people i haven't gotten along well with in the past, and apologizing to make up and start fresh.

Originally posted by Skid Mark
I'm not sure if this counts but here's an experience I had a couple years ago. I was driving in the country from one job to another. I noticed this tiny little bird dive bombing a hawk. The song playing on the radio at the time was Eye of the Tiger, the song from Rocky. It was the funniest thing to see and the song was somehow fitting.

I know, right? I have that too, where it seems like the lyrics of a song match with something happening in your life. Usually it's something that happens, like i was listening to a song that was like "the falling star..." when my brother fell on his rear that same exact moment. Not sure if it counts, but it was pretyy funny

Originally posted by adjensen
Last week, I had an instance of what I would classify as synchronicity that was so bizarre and farfetched that, apart from having a couple of people verify it and bouncing it off a fellow ATS member who is into Jung, I think I need to leave it aside because it opens up areas of reality that I'm not willing to go.

At some point, I may do a thread, but for now it's too personal and touchy (it relates to my wife, who passed away in March) to air in public, but, yes, I can testify to one major instance, and a number of minor ones, of what Jung would define as synchronicity in the past few months.

If you don't want to talk about it in public, feel free to u2u me. I'm kinda curious.

Originally posted by TheEnlightenedOne
Ok, for me the experiences go beyond those incidents similar to the ones described by many of you. For me is all about numbers. No matter where I look, I keep seeing the same 'pattern', same sequence of numbers. It could be from a watch/clock, street signs (with numbers on them), phone numbers, you name it.

It has been driving me crazy, it started over a year ago, and now it seems as if I can't escape them. I have tried to meditate to see if there's a "hidden message" that I need to be aware of, but to no avail. I try to ignore it for the most part, but it seems that the more I ignore it, the more it occurs.

So, in conclusion, I have no idea what the deal is with synchronicity lately, but don't know if I like it or hate it!

Edit: Just to add that it happens daily, about four to 10 times in a single day. So, yes, it is driving me insane!

That's pretty strange. What numbers?

Originally posted by SinkingSun
Definitely. Massive amounts of synchronicities lately. They've been getting very deep as well and I've been losing myself just by examining them. I need some rest.

I've found that too. Like at first, the synchronicities had simple meanings and now the meaning have gotten very complex.
edit on 30-11-2010 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

Originally posted by strangleholder1

OMG! It's like you read my mind dude, I was going to make a thread about synchronicity in two minutes time but after reading yours I feel it would be improper to have two seemingly unconnected threads for the worry that they may occur at the same time in some form of meaningful manner.

Synchronicity much? No it's really weird how these things occur, isn't it?
edit on 30-11-2010 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I was just talking to a friend about this the other day. His mother and my grandfather were both recently diagnosed with cancer and just so happen to get their treatments at the same place on the same days every week, they've never meet until now, strange. On top of that my neighbor was recently diagnosed as well.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89

Originally posted by bvproductions

I hope so. I really want things to change and this would definitely be a step. I have noticed people coming up to me, people i haven't gotten along well with in the past, and apologizing to make up and start fresh.

Originally posted by Skid Mark

I know, right? I have that too, where it seems like the lyrics of a song match with something happening in your life. Usually it's something that happens, like i was listening to a song that was like "the falling star..." when my brother fell on his rear that same exact moment. Not sure if it counts, but it was pretyy funny

Originally posted by adjensen

If you don't want to talk about it in public, feel free to u2u me. I'm kinda curious.

Originally posted by TheEnlightenedOne

That's pretty strange. What numbers?

0444, 14:14, 17:17, 20:20 (mostly military time), 1212, it is the same pattern over, and over.
Just this morning (30 Nov) I woke up for no real reason at 02:22 in the morning to start my day. Then everything started once again. The numbers shown above are just a few of the ones I see daily.

LOL WOW...just as I was about to press "reply" button, I looked at my watch and guess what it read? 20:20

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join