It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sighting OCT 10, 2010 Houston Tx.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Hello to all ATS members and conspiracy theorists. I just wanted to share an experience or sighting that occurred in October of 2010 this year. This was for me more of an experience than it was a sighting just based on the emotions that were running through my head as I observed this object. My wife along with myself and here family were on our way to Las Vegas for her sisters 21st birthday, departing from Bush to Mc Carron. Our flight took off at or around 9:30am the weather was clear and sunny with a slight breeze. I say sunny and that’s what it was there was not a cloud in the sky that I could see. Our plane was in the air I would say about 5 to 10 min max, I say that is how long we were in the air but I can’t be for sure, I can only say that the plane was still making its ascent to the desired altitude. I was sitting next to the window my wife next to me and her mother next to her. I like most raised the sun visor and started staring out the window looking down on the fields and roads as they passed by. My point of view was the right wing and engine were 2 feet or so behind me so I could see just about everything coming or going below or above the plane from were I was sitting. So I’m sitting there thinking about the millions I’m going to make when we hit the strip, and I see this “thing”. I would like to point out that I have no flying experience or anything related to that field, I only saw what I saw. This “thing” was below the plane maybe 150 feet off to the right heading toward my direction. I just kinda glanced at it at first and just like that I was speechless. It was a perfect circle it was not “GLIDING, FLOATING, or being pushed by the wind. It was moving in a controlled direction and was about the size of a 60’s model VW bug from my POV. While I was looking at this flying “ball” I just could not wrap my head around what I was seeing. I mean this was one of the weirdest feelings I have ever experienced the only way I could describe it would be when you were a kid and you see something for the first time and it makes no sense and you ask your mother “what’s that!!” It was a perfect sphere and it was a chrome or metallic color, it had no rivets or seams that I could make out, and again the only way I can put it was that it was flying. I say flying but on the other hand I not sure what you would call it, it had no wings, no tail fin, no engine that I could see, it gave off no thrust from behind it. Now I know I will see someone say “well it was a balloon” I could go along with that except for….as the object was getting closer to my position off to the right comes this “blinking green light”. Now I don’t know how fast we were going but it had to be several hundred miles per hour, and this light was moving faster than the plan and the chrome sphere. This green blinking light was also flying in a pre determined path, as the sphere flew closer to the plane still 150 feet or so below my seating position this green blinking light meet up with it flew in position directly behind it and both the light and sphere passed under the wing and out of my field of view. Several weeks later my wife and I were driving down the road and I realized something that had not previously occurred to me about the incident, probably because I could not get passed a ball flying through the air. This “thing” gave off NO light or reflection, now that really threw me for a loop. On a partly cloudy to mostly cloudy day if walk outside and hold a stainless steal pot or the sun hits the chrome on a bumper is going to give off a glare. This object did not do that, it gave off no reflection what so ever! I have never seen anything like this before or since, I have no pictures to back up my story only the story. I can tell you all that I have not told really anyone about this and the only reason I’m doing so now is on the bases of anonymity. I know what I saw, and I have seen some crazy things in the past, and this takes the cake. As a side note the plan was not flying over any houses or smaller city’s all that was below me were fields.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by CharlesBronson74

Every year or so I Google "Chrome ball UFO Houston" to see what pops-up. Back on 03-15-2000, @ 9:35am, I was departing Bush Intercontinental bound for Cancun. I had the window seat and was staring sort of down and out at the ground, as I usually do. It was an over-cast morning, but as we ascended just above the clouds it became sunny and something caught my eye, about 200' out from the plane and slightly below us. When I first noticed it, I could only see the round shape of something, positioned behind a semi-transparent cloud. As my eyes locked-on this sphere and we continued to move past it, and for the longest 1-2 seconds of my life, I actually had a clear, cloud-free, direct view of the object. Like you mentioned, it was completely void of any windows, wings, seams or rivets of any kind. Just like a large chrome ball bearing. The size description was dead-on too, maybe a little smaller than a VW Bug. My experience differs from yours in that it did indeed glimmer and reflect the sun intensely from the upper-left 1/4. It appeared completely stationary, perched just on top of a dense cloud, like an egg in a nest. Also, I never saw any green light accompanying it, but I bet it wasn't far off. I was in shock!! I had never seen anyting like this before and my mind raced to make sense of it all. I rapidly snapped my head to the left, in a natural tendancy to want to tell someone or ask if they had happened to see the same thing. However, the complete stranger to my left had headphones on and their eyes closed. Over the next two hours, I mostly just sat there trying to rationalize what I had seen. Tweo different times I walked to the bathroom and would study all of the window seat riders on my side of the plane, in an attempt to detect any facial expressions of bewilderment. I saw everyone either sleeping or being festive in anticipation of our destination. lol I ended-up just exiting the plane without mentioning my encounter to any other passengers or staff. Funny how you keep something that dramatic to yourself initially. As time went by, I began to tell family and friends. Later on, I even contacted NASA on two occasions seeking possible logical explanations for what I had witnessed, only to be transferred to the "wacko line" where I left several very detailed messages. They never called me back. Big surprise aye. lol Anyway, I had studied weather balloons and this was NO WEATHER BALLOON. And for those who may have questions about my mental state of being on the morning in question, I was well rested, stone sober and I don't use drugs. I've been with the police dept 14 years now and, to join such, have had to pass thorough mental evaluations by the best in the business. Just wanted to chime in and back your story. I'm not sure if the other accounts are still posted on the web, but at least three others have reported seeing exactly the same thing we did, over the last ten years that I have been researching. One, while taking a cigarette break in the alley of a shopping center on Richmond Ave... one in Clear Lake... and yet another took a Youtube video of the object from his apartment balcony some where in Houston (very shakey camera work though). Well, take care bro.

join