It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA Viper Teams at Bus Stations Now in Amerika!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Welcome to the new Amerika baby! The US is a total garbage police state!

The government stages all the terror and then uses it as an excuse to take MORE and MORE control over your life. You have a bigger chance of dying from a bee sting than from a real terrorist. Should TSA protect us from bees too? Let's hear it from the government shills now on why we MUST submit to TSA being down our pants and why we should get skin cancer and damage our DNA through Chertoff's naked body scanners! These shills NEVER mention that the xmas day underwear bomber was LET onto the plane by our own government!

Here's the video. Embrace the new Fourth Reich brought to you by the international banksters that own the private bank Federal Reserve! Makes you sick to be an American.

www.rumormillnews.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by GlennCanady

In attempts to "protect" us from their funded and trained terrorists, they want to bombard us with DANGEROUS levels of radiation giving us cancer and then ultimately a miserable death.

What swell protectors we have assuring us our liberty. Liberty to live in fear and get cancer from radiation.

edit on 30-11-2010 by jontap because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Of course this is happening in Florida.

Everyone here is so self absorbed,and in such a rush,they just accept it.

And scurry away like the rats they are.

Well,maybe not everyone.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Just so you know there is a discussion going on here, just in case you wanna see what some others may have already said

abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Sorry, I searched for it before I posted by nothing came up.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by GlennCanady
Welcome to the new Amerika baby! The US is a total garbage police state!

The government stages all the terror and then uses it as an excuse to take MORE and MORE control over your life. You have a bigger chance of dying from a bee sting than from a real terrorist. Should TSA protect us from bees too? Let's hear it from the government shills now on why we MUST submit to TSA being down our pants and why we should get skin cancer and damage our DNA through Chertoff's naked body scanners! These shills NEVER mention that the xmas day underwear bomber was LET onto the plane by our own government!

Here's the video. Embrace the new Fourth Reich brought to you by the international banksters that own the private bank Federal Reserve! Makes you sick to be an American.

www.rumormillnews.com...

Wow! The federal reserve, banksters, the fourth reich, nazis, you really hit all the buttons there! And all because the TSA wants to check people taking buses.

Don't like it? Don't take the bus. Pretty simple that. Don't like the music at the mall? Don't go. Don't like whats on TV? Changed the channel or turn it off. What do you think about State Troopers stopping trucks and checking loads, weights, tires, etc? More gestapo?

There is obviously no way to convince you otherwise, you believe, for some strange reason, that the only people really out to "get you" are actually the people most dedicated to protecting you, even at their own peril.

Now thats gratitude!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Obviously not a student of history,are ya?.

How safe do you feel,really?.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by chiponbothshoulders
reply to post by hooper

How safe do you feel,really?.

Yes I am (or was) a student of History.

History Lesson #1

History does not repeat itself.

History Lesson #2:

As much as you may think you know about History there is 1000 times more that you don't.

Do I feel safe? Yes. Why?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by chiponbothshoulders
reply to post by hooper

edit on 30-11-2010 by hooper because: double post

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Wow... Troll much...

Let's see the searches are in direct conflict to the 4th amendment of The Bill of Rights because it's the government forcing you to submit to them without a warrant or probable cause. Their internal policies to report all verbal dissenters and likewise for further investigation is a direct conflict to the 1st Amendment. In fact the TSA itself is a direct conflict to the 3rd Amendment. They are technically a para-military arm of the government in our bus stations, airports, highways and coming soon to a neighborhood near you which is technically a standing Army of the government. If you doubt my understanding of The Bill of Rights maybe you should re-read them. It's simple 8th grade history buddy.

I'm sure if we look deeper we can find a ton more reasons why DHS, TSA and these new "laws" shouldn't exist and the entire premise for them is Constitutionally illegal in nature. When it comes to the Constitution it is "Law of the Land".

So excuse me for being a right wing, left wing, conservative, liberal- nut but I like my rights the way they were in the 80's and wish I knew what they were like even further in history. You continue to not see through the fascist ventures when the DHS purchases vans filled with this X-Ray technology and drive it down your street looking into your homes, cars, etc then knocking on your door because they found something in your car or home they can't identify.
edit on 30-11-2010 by Stryker Ops because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Well they have to start someplace. It will be only a matter of time before it spreads to every state. What we need to do is find away to get rid of "Homland Security and the TSA"!!!. As a start.

new topics

top topics

join