It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There are 3.5 billion men on this planet... who is the alpha male?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Sabier

Good thread man, I like how you started it out. As for your question, I have no idea. There probably is no one single alpha male, but perhaps an elite group of men who have similar attributes and interests, which give them more power over others, like money, knowledge, etc. But then again, who am I to say there isn't one alpha male.

In my opinion, the alpha male of Earth is Cain Valasquez, the newly crowned heavy weight champion of the UFC. Nobody, not even Brock Lesnar can f*** with him.

Also, you mentioned you studied 'pick-up', or picking up women. Do you have any secret tips you can lend me
. Seriously tho haha.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by volafox
Somewhere I heard a phrase that stuck with me, and still resounds in the back of my mind whenever I wonder about some supervillians.... ' I don't want to take over the world, there's too much paperwork involved. ' I can understand that, so I'd be happy being the second in command, that way I can run things and not worry about A. paperwork and B. getting blamed when it all goes straight to he!!.

When you said that, I immediately got a picture of Dick Cheney in my head. . How odd.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Sabier

Arnold Schwarzeneger.

Who else?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Otamad
reply to post by Sabier

In my opinion, the alpha male of Earth is Cain Valasquez, the newly crowned heavy weight champion of the UFC. Nobody, not even Brock Lesnar can f*** with him.

Bruce Lee was top man and was killed by the elite white men because they feared a rising Chinese. Valasquez could face the same fate.

The Alpha Male is he who can kill globally and get away with it. CIA. Nobody else comes close. Nobody else on Earth has the tools they possess.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Interesting how the Alpha Male status is always equated with greed, violence, and suffering. I'd say the real Alpha Male is the individual (or individuals) who can undo all that nonsense.

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." (Einstein)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Ohh what clear glasses do you see the world with sir bow to you also

most true response in a long while

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
If I have the definition of alpha male correct the only one I know is my dog "Moe".

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
the alpha male of the world is Satan, the 'alpha male' of Christianity is Jesus

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
The most powerful male in the NWO hiearchy would most likely be Evelyn De Rothschild or David Rockefeller. Although Rothschild's connections and ties go back further and he is probably slightly richer, Rockefeller makes up for it by being the most enthusiastic supporter of the NWO in advancing its agenda over the past few decades and may be equal or more influential now to Rothschild. None of the men are as powerful as Queen Elizabeth II though.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
There are so many of us that we're divided into large tribes. The Alpha Male of the U.S. is Obama right now, I guess. I don't think there's really an alpha male of the world because there's no real unity in the world to create a human species "tribe" for there to be an alpha male of. That's why we have so many wars and such; when there's no alpha male, there's no leader, and the other males are in a constant struggle for dominance.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I think most everyone is pretty much off base.

Alpha Males work and die for their slovenly masters in this world.

The Rothschilds, Brithish Royals, Saudi Royals - People like these control our world and use "Alpha Males" to further their interests.

Alpha Males put them selves out there, hunt, provide, fight, defend. Alpha Males come and go, that is to say, they rarely stay on top because younger/fiercer males come along and unseat them.

That is the way of nature.

The elites who control the vast majority of the world, do so against the laws of nature. You see, man is a devious creature. He alone has chosen to change the rules of nature instead of being content to live within them.

I'm no scientist, but it is obvious to me that those on top are not the alphas anymore. Alphas compete and win on their strengths. The slovenly scum on top suppress competition and scheme behind the scenes to stay on top. The best of us do not rise to the top anymore.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Forgot to add:

Warren Buffet was an Alpha male in his day. He is no longer, why is he still on top? He has Alphas slave for him.

Bill Gates. Alpha in his day. Windows sucks, very little improvement in over a decade. Why is it still #1? Competition suppressed.

Mike Tyson was an Alpha male. Who has replaced him? No one. Why? Boxing is a corrupt sport. How fights are chosen, some fighters propped up, others never given the shot.

Medal of Honor winners are Alpha males. What happens to most of them? KIA.

General Norman Schwarzkopf was an Alpha male. Have we seen another like him in military leadership? No.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sabier
Hi Faiol,

OP here. No scientist has ever actually seen an atom, yet we believe they exist using logical deduction based on evidence.

I believe the NWO exists based on logical deduction of evidence.

edit on 30-11-2010 by Sabier because: (no reason given)

so, in your opinion, if we cant see with our OWN eyes, it means is not true? come on, give me a break

I understand you are trying to use logic, but really, your logic is based on a lot of assumptions that may or may not be true and, if you stop to think about it, you dont know whats going on, nobody does

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Hi Otamad,

OP here. I'll try to give you some practical tips. The hominid line first appeared in the fossil record 6.5 million years ago. The hominid line is what we are evolved from. Females are biologically attracted to the alpha male, the man with the most power, the most wealth, the most resources. You cannot ignore 6.5 million years of human evolution. You must therefore develop alpha like qualities about yourself.

You asked for some advice, you are acknowledging there are some things you haven't figure out. And that's a good sign, when it comes to getting good at pick-up you must have no ego. You are actually further along than MOST guys, believe me, most guys are clueless.

Have something in your life that you are passionate about. If you are a science major, be passionate about it. Be good at telling stories, try to convey emotion in your stories. Tell stories about things that had a major impact in your life.

Be good at conversations. When you are having a conversation with a girl, do not exchange facts with her, you must instead elicit emotional responses. Ask a girl what kind of music she likes or what band she listens to. This is fine, this is just exchanging facts which is necessary to an extent. When she tells you what she listens to, you must then launch into a story dealing with music that will elicit an emotional response. Tell her about the time you went to a concert and had the time of your life and how much fun it was. Don't just tell her what your favorite song is, you also need to tell her WHY it's your favorite song.

Do not try to build rapport with a girl until you have attraction first. If you try to build rapport first with no attraction, then she will put you in the let's just be friends zone. Attraction must happen first, then you can build rapport. How do you first attract girls? Have alpha like qualities.

There are two types of "game", indirect and direct. Indirect game deals with social situations where it's you, the girl you want, and other people that don't matter. Gaining attraction has to be subtle in these situations. Then there is direct game. This is what I do. This takes balls and there is a lot of fear to overcome, trust me... a lot of fear. I can't tell you how many times I had butterflies in my stomach. The most important thing with direct game is to have a confident and calm body language.

Here is the best opener in the world, look her straight in the eyes and say this:

Hi.

That's it, always start out your conversations with this. After she says hi back then say, "I hope you don't think this is weird or anything, but I just had to meet you". Be calm, and say it with confidence. You can now ask her what music she listens to, you'll get a quick reply from her then you can launch into your story. With indirect game you can't ask her what music she listens to right off the bat, but with direct game you can. Then ask her what her major is. If she is a bio major who eventually wants to become a veterinarian, this means she likes animals. Tell her about a PBS documentary you saw about the wildebeest migrations in the Serengeti and how this one segment showed a little calf evade death from a pride of lions. Tell her, as you watched it, you were so scared for the calf, but then you were glad that the calf escaped to live another day. Again, the key is to elicit emotional responses from her. You must do the initial work when your conversation starts. After that, ease up and get her to reveal herself to you. This takes balls, plain and simple. There will be butterflies, there will be nervousness especially when you start out... but you must overcome them. Believe me when I say this, it takes years to become good at pick-up and every man must undergo trial by fire.

Direct game works best at malls, cafes, restaurants, coffee shops, concerts, festivals, markets, grocery stores, etc... not so good at night clubs. Night clubs require a different type of game. When you go up to a girl and tell her you just wanted to meet her, will there be other people watching you to see how you do? Yes, absolutely... deal with it.

If you are wealthy, a famous actor, or a rock star. You don't need to have game, you can get all the pussy you want and have no skills whatsoever. If you are not these things, then yes, you need to develop your game.

You must display alpha qualities but do so appropriately, many guys do not understand this. I am a graduate student, I would never try to go alpha over my professor. I will instead try to ask intelligent questions that convey I have a grasp of the material.

Looks are not as important as you think, but definately keep yourself well-groomed. The size of your cock doesn't matter either. I'm just average looking and I have a small penis.

Develop a genuine sense of romance. Hollywood movies do not realistically portray romance. Watch these two movies instead:

"Before Sunrise" and "Before Sunset"

These two movies are the most realistic portrayal of romance I have ever seen. There are a few things about these two movies that bug me and don't seem realistic, but the overall premise is sound.

These are your goals in life in order of priority:
1) To develop your full potential, developing your potential will give you confidence
2) To change the world for the better

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Sabier

IMO, that was way too complicated to be good advice. It's truly a lot easier than that. All you gotta do is have confidence in yourself and a decent sense of humor. Just make the girls laugh, and be comfortable with who you are. If another alpha male tries to come into your territory by being a dickhead, just say something clever to make him look like a fool, or say nothing at all. Women love a man who is confident in the face of adversity. There's no need to show physical superiority with most women. Having wit is usually superior. If they don't go for that, they're usually dumb women. In that case, they're just not worth your time.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Hi Unilluminist,

OP here. Thank you. I believe you've given me the answer I wanted. But then you mentioned that Queen Elizabeth II is actually more powerful than David Rockefeller or Evelyn Rothschild. You're saying that the most powerful person on earth is not a man, but a woman. I was genuinely surprised at first but the more I thought about it, the more sense it started to make. Because of selection, female genetic lineages will statistically outlive male genetic lineages. There are many similarities in nature. In an ant colony, it is the queen who rules. And all the worker ants are sterile males. In a mole rat colony, its the same deal. All the male workers are sterile and its the queen who rules.

This has a shocking parallel today. I believe that I read a few articles somewhere that made the claim that human males today are continually becoming more and more sterile.

There is one thing I'm not certain of, how does the Pope figure into all of this?

Best Regards,
Sabier

edit on 1-12-2010 by Sabier because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I understand he quit last week cos the pay was lousy.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Sabier

Not really because she is a female, just the positions she holds and her families long history and ties gives her the most influence behind the scenes. Through her own personal fortune, and the "Crown" she is the wealthiest and largest landowner in the world, she has the highest secuity clearance in many nations, and is immune to being accused of crimes like insider trading. She along with Rothschild, Rockefeller, and some of the other prominent families use secret societes and secret meetings like Bilderberg, Clube of Rome, CFR, and various other round table groups to control the political system behind the scenes.

Interesting article about Queen Elizabeth II here-

Queen Elizabeth II the largest landowner on Earth
www.whoownstheworld.com...

As for the Pope I think the position is powerful, but the Pope himself is just a puppet of the Jesuits, I am not big on the Jesuit conspiracy theorists since most seem to overplay their role slightly, but I do believe the Jesuits are a powerful organization that runs the Catholic Church behind the scenes. The Jesuit Superior General AKA the Black Pope would be the most powerful there, his name is Adolfo Niccolas. He is powerful, but not like the main families, it is the Jesuit organization as a whole and the Catholic Church it runs that is powerful. The Black Pope may be almost as powerful as Rothschild or Rockefeller, but I don't see how he can be the most powerful like Phelps and others say, they don't control the FED, the Queen, Rothschilds and Rockefellers do.
edit on 12/1/2010 by Unilluminist because: details

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join