It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists attach barcodes to mouse embryos — human ones coming soon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   

The research, published online in Human Reproduction, represents a first step towards designing a direct labeling system of oocytes and embryos. The objective was to develop a system that minimizes risks when identifying female gametes and embryos during in vitro fertilization and embryo transfer procedures, to reduce the phases of the clinical process requiring control and supervision by two embryologists.
Gizmag

Barcoded human beings, it has been somewhat of a bad joke in past years but it looks like TPTB have found a way to actually do it.

They expect to try it out on human embryos and oocytes soon.
Gizmag

It makes me wonder how efficent this would actually be for a Doctor in the average hospital to do without anyone knowing providing he or she was on an agency payroll? Drug companys pay Doctors to use their drugs so what would keep an agency or group from paying Dr. Doo-Good from working for them? Perhaps under the guise of another program with false science as the temptation of a better life for the newborn.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
666 from Revelation 13

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I don't believe this to be the REAL position of China's ruling elite, no matter what they said in private. That could be the Chinese position only after losing WW3. Consider how China silently makes out of Taiwan semi-dependent territory. Why should she surrender North Korea that is already a nuclear and space capable state? How practically those "insiders" that spread half-truths on Wikileaks, see Kim's regime to collapse and all those hundreds of thousands second level officers etc to agree to join South Korea under US influence and military? That is impossible without a big war. By the way, seems the war is coming.

A decade ago CIA released in the media an assessment how Russia would break apart into 6 and some pieces will go to China, others to USA. It didn't happen, only infuriated the rising Putin. Let remember Putin had an early interview where he said he didn't see obstacles of Russia to join NATO! All that was exchanged with the most fierce opposition to all US plans around the world, warning of preemptive nuclear strikes, comparing Bush to Hitler.

So don't expect China to invite USS George Washington in its territorial waters while secretary Kim surrenders both the communist ideals and his personal power to the united US-Korean commission. Much as it happened with imperial Japan at the end of WW2. That could be possible after losing a nuclear war. I doubt the ordinary Americans want to pay that price. Perhaps it will happen so at the end of WW3, some prophecies say, only to clear the way for the anticrist.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Gliese581

Makes sense. But I think its posted in the wrong thread

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Gliese581

Wow the CIA said that about Russia? Why would they say something like that in public? And if my country tried to take territory of another people's land, I would be absolutely against that- I don't believe in 'owning land' though.. Im just saying what they implied then clearly shows a power-hungry and reckless leadership.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

To me this is just pointless, why in the world would they want to put barcode sticks on human embryos? I mean for fun? To feel like they have accomplished some feat of their technology which in the greater perspective is infantile and senseless..
I mean honestly. I have better things to do than that, don't these scientists? Hell if I was able to direct scientific research with many people to help, along with expensive equipment then I would be doing something more important to help the world! For instance alternative energy, zero point energy, h2o, alternative medicine, etc.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
yes lets bar code north and south Korea.
that will stop the war.
??? um? what we talking about againe?

why bother with bar code?
just make DNA code scanners quick.
they could find a way to stop this.
but not DNA scanns

top topics

join