It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adolf Hitler Had Jewish Blood.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 12:52 AM
link   
In my process of studying through conspiracies I came across a debated notion that Adolf Hitler had Jewish ancestry.

Frank claimed that he had been called in by Hitler towards the end of 1930 and shown a letter from his nephew William Patrick Hitler (the son of his half-brother Alois, who had been briefly married to an Irish woman) threatening, in connection with the press stories circulating about Hitler's background, to expose the fact that Hitler had Jewish blood flowing in his veins.

Above quote is from this website:

/archive/t-120334]Website1

There were additional sources of Hitler's strength. One who offered an explanation of Hitler's easy rise to power was Walter Langer, a noted psychoanalyst. Langer wrote in his book The Mind of Adolf Hitler that it was his theory that Hitler was himself one-quarter Jewish and the grandson of a Rothschild.

Above is from this website:

Website2

If he wanted to exterminate all Jews like he attempted in World War 2, then this means he was perhaps in knowledge about his past. It's possible that he found it repulsive, maybe only for the debatable fact that his father was an illegitimate connected to the Rothschilds, and the Rothschilds are of Jewish Origin.

Hitler having a connection to the Rothschilds family by Blood may partly explain his somewhat swift rise to power.

The articles also state he invaded Austria first because he wanted to cover up the fact of his Jewish Ancestry.

I think that he was of Jewish Ancestry.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I always believed this, another reason why he was so insane. I thought it would have been more openly known, also apparently he was gay, saw this in a documentary

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I always held the belief that Hitler was actually part Jewish. Maybe this had something to with why he had such a hatred for them?

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I often wondered how a short, ugly, dark haired dictator can idolize tall, good looking, blonde Aryans as the Master Race. Possibly something a little homo-erotic going on in his head somewhere.

[edit on 2-7-2004 by muppet]

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Yeh thats what always made me laugh. I mean this guy is setting out to make an aryan master race yet he himself doesn't even fit the look! He certainly looked more Jewish than Aryan. Maybe he should have died his hair and moustach blonde at least?

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthtone
Yeh thats what always made me laugh. I mean this guy is setting out to make an aryan master race yet he himself doesn't even fit the look! He certainly looked more Jewish than Aryan. Maybe he should have died his hair and moustach blonde at least?

Well, I guess this is one of the benefits of our modern, more enlightened age.

If he'd been born 60 years later, he'd have been able to just be himself and dance his little glittering spandex clad booty off at the Berlin Love Parade, rather than getting all screwed up and repressed and starting a world war.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 07:03 AM
link   
The idea of Jewish ancestry in Hitler has not been proven, it was only speculation.

What happened was Hitler's father was born to his mother while she was working in a household for a Jewish employer. She got pregnant. She ended up marrying a local mill worker who was listed as Alois father. However, whispers in town claimed that his mother had gotten pregnant by her jewish boss, and married the mill worker to cover it up. the truth will never be known, as she was publically dating the mill worker.

The rumor that Hitler was gay was also false. When Hitler was with Eva, he never once cheated on his mistress. He wasnt a very affectionate kind partner, but a loyal one. He was too wrapped up in his crazy fanatsy world to pursue side flings.

Now, if you want TRUE dirt on Hitler that has been solidly proven, look no further than the woman BEFORE Eva: His niece, Geli Raubel. She was the daughter of his half sister, Paula. he was in love with her, doted on her, and, as the rumor mill in Munich spread, was engaged in peculiar sex practices with her. She was 17, much younger than her uncle. Evetually, nhowever, she tried to have romances with boys her own age, Hitler was obsessive and jealous, stalking her and ruining her budding romances, to the point she ended up taking her own life, because his control was driving her nuts.

When she took her life, Hitler almost went over the deep end, he even had her room in Munich sealed off as a shrine, and often wrote in his diaries, that geli, other than his mom, was the only woman he ever loved.

So, gay he was not, Just an incestuous pervert/pedophile.

He had a crush when he was younger and lived in Vienna, on the daughter of a prominent Vieneese family, but because he was dirt poor, she shunned him. He stalked her, created fantasies in his mind about her and him, his attitude towards her was that of an obsessive stalker.

Hitlers sexuality was that of a sociopathic man: obsessive, seldom forming close relationships, the few he formed were extremely unhealthy for those he formed them with, he was a classic Ted Bundy type with women. he was rejected so often by women, he eventually developed a mistrust and domineering attitude towards them.

Now, one Homosexual who was a contemporary of Hitlers was the SA Chief, who Hitler had assasinated. he was an open and flamboyant homosexual, and a rival of Hitlers in the Nazi establishment.

I believe Goering was a cross dresser.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 07:25 AM
link   
The story about Patrick is probably not true.
He was a leech on his uncle, and a drunk as well.
However, I don't think he had the balls to try and blackmail Hitler, especially since he was living in Germany in the thirties, when this alleged letter surfaced.

The jewish connection has it that Hitler's mother (or grandmother Anna Shicklgruber) was a maid in one of the Rothschild's estates and became imptregnated either through an affair or rape, after which she was forced to leave the household.

Ironically, it was jewish Rothschild money that put Hitler in power, via the jewish Warburg connection.
A little known book on the subject (the jewish money connection) was published in 1957 under the title Red Symhony.
The book is a transcript of a 1938 NKVD interrogation of Christian Rakovsky (Chiam Rakeover) who was a leading Party member of the Trotskyites who were opposed to Stalin. Rakovsky was convicted of treason and sentenced to imprisonment for 20 years.

So much for Hitler wanting to kill all the Jews.

top topics

join