It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Pyramid Was NOT Built by Aliens

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
It was built under the guidance of the Holy Angels, specifically the Cherubic Order of Holy Angels. The symbolisms contained within are from on high - meaning, of God. The knowledge that built it is not from another universe, it is from another realm. The Spirit realm.

View this photo and then read the below: chosen.weebly.com...

The photo was taken in 2005. It was a symbolic message in these End Times that the Cherubic Order wished to relay to mankind and below is an explanation of the message given:

The Great Pyramid was was built during the reign of a Pharaoh by the name of Cheops, second king of the Fourth Egyptian Dynasty. When the Cherubs had completed the task of this Pyramid, they withdrew from Egypt. During the time they resided in Egypt, all idol worship in the temples ceased during this time of occupation. This Pyramid was never used as a tomb for any Pharaoh or anyone else; instead, it was built as a “Sign” in Egypt.

2623 B.C. was the time that the Cherubs began the directed process of seeing to it that this Pyramid began its construction. The Cherubs are shown off to the sides of the peak of the Pyramid to reveal their hand in its construction. The Cross reveals that it was a Holy endeavor. During the construction years of this special Pyramid, Egypt’s past practice of idolatrous worship was halted. The people of Egypt turned to the worship of one God - the Creator. But after completion of the Pyramid, the people of Egypt returned to their old habits of idol worship.

This was because the Cherubs left Egypt once the sign was forevermore erected in the desert for Mankind to view through the centuries of time, up to our present day. In total, it took thirty one years to complete this work on the Pyramid. Eleven years were spent stone cutting, collecting the cut stone and bringing it to the location, as well as the preparation of the chosen building site in the desert.

In addition, special casing stones were moved to the site for the final outer surface veneer that would bring the Pyramid to its completion. The “Great Pyramid” is one of the largest structures in the world. It takes up over thirteen acres of desert; it was built of ninety million cubic feet of masonry. Except for the passages and chambers that were built within to give additional knowledge, it is otherwise a sold mass of masonry. The capstone that was to serve as the top finishing stone on the apex was never set. It was rejected by the Cherubs. It signified that Mankind had been rejected at one time by its Creator, just as the capstone was rejected by the builders of this Pyramid. The capstone was the only one in the Pyramid’s structure that singly covers the four corners of the Pyramid.

In rejection of the capstone, it also signified that the workers had missed the mark in completion of the final part of the Pyramid, because the capstone would not fit; in contrast, this revealed that Mankind had missed the mark by it’s Creator at the Garden of Eden, when they had been rejected for the Sin they had committed. There is much more information concerning Mankind that is built within the construction of this Pyramid. The most important information has been given here. It tells of the Creator’s earlier rejection of Mankind, and gives reason for the need of the Sacrifice that Christ performed for Mankind’s benefit.

From Chosen: End Times Truths Revealed by Diana Akroyd

This ties in with the following message from Yahweh in these End Times:

"There will be no peace on Earth until My Son's Kingdom. I will crush every kingdom now standing and rock the earth off its foundation. I Yahweh will destroy every enemy to My throne, and who can stop Me? Who can turn back My anger? No one." - Yahweh

Matthew 10:34 "Don't assume that I came to bring peace on the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

Exodus 15:3 "The LORD is a warrior; Yahweh is His name."

Yahweh, our God and Creator pours out His wrath upon mankind leading up to Armageddon. It is His will that you all know exactly where it is coming from.
edit on 29-11-2010 by ReginaAdonnaAaron because: Added Credit

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
So where have they been, what are they waiting for, and why make us to reject us and destroy us?
Something is not adding up or making even the simplest of sense.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

Sorry, but what is that a picture of? A CD album or what? Can you make it bigger maybe?

And the best I can tell using google, you're quoting a book by Diana Akroyd "Chosen: End Times Truths Revealed".

I don't get it.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Your link doesnt work

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Ancient Egyptians: not christan. Not even close.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
This is ridiculous.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

edit on 11/29/2010 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOPrimate
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

Sorry, but what is that a picture of? A CD album or what? Can you make it bigger maybe?

And the best I can tell using google, you're quoting a book by Diana Akroyd "Chosen: End Times Truths Revealed".

I don't get it.

Ya just gotta LOVE those End-time LOONIES!!! They have their followers so fooled with Top-Notch nonsense that they dont know if they are coming or going...

Silly people...

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Of course Jesus made the Pyramids, after all he was a carpenter.
And it didn’t take him 31 years either, it only took him 6 days just like his father’s creation.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Ok now it's working.

Um what is that a picture of and where is your source for what you are quoting. It's against T&C to quote an external source without giving credit. Could you post where you got that information from, I would like to read more since I have never heard this explanation before.

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOPrimate

It's a supernatural image/message that was created on glass by spirits.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
Ok now it's working.

Um what is that a picture of and where is your source for what you are quoting. It's against T&C to quote an external source without giving credit. Could you post where you got that information from, I would like to read more since I have never heard this explanation before.

Thanks.

Sorry, I didn't realize. I'll edit the original post. It's from "Chosen: End Times Truths Revealed" by Diana Akroyd.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by tooo many pills
Of course Jesus made the Pyramids, after all he was a carpenter.
And it didn’t take him 31 years either, it only took him 6 days just like his father’s creation.

LOL!!!! NICE!!!

A million stars for you if I could do so.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
So I read the post title and thought, "Hey what do you know, some sanity has entered ATS,"

But no........

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to

post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

This was because the Cherubs left Egypt once the sign was forevermore erected in the desert for Mankind to view through the centuries of time, up to our present day.

Now that small statement, that the 'mountain' was left as a 'Sign'...makes a bunch of sense IF
one reflects that in the Old Testament the Tribal God left a sign and an Angel at the entrance

to the Garden of Eden, from which Adam & Eve were expelled from...by stationing an Angel
with a Firey Sword - at the gateway to the Garden...all future men were not permitted to enter

It may well be that the mass of the Pyramid is the sentenel to ward off those who would seek
to enter the Garden
It may well be that the Garden is perhaps below the pyramid site or in the more exotic sense,
the way to the hidden Garden may be blocked by the interference in the Ley lines,
or else the disturbance of the electromagnetic continium because of the properties of
the pyramid itself causes the 'stargate' to be disrupted as long as the pyramid remains standing.

Perhaps, when ever the stacked stones become removed, we may find there is a
energy portal which allowsentry into the once lush 'Garden of Eden' which has since
been turned into the Sahara ...when the two God 'created' humans were expelled from it !

google search the prehistoric Sahara & see if it was not once a fertile land that was teeming with lakes,
animals, flora & fauna... giant sloths, saber-tooths, and of course human residents...
there may even be the fossilized roots of the Tree of Life and the Tree of Knowledge
burried under the Sahara sands
edit on 29-11-2010 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Well a google search tells me you are quoting your own site...am I wrong? That isn't proof of anything, it's your own site.

Is the pic you posted suppose to be an Angel? I don't see anything honestly.

reginaadonna.wordpress.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReginaAdonnaAaron

"There will be no peace on Earth until My Son's Kingdom. I will crush every kingdom now standing and rock the earth off its foundation. I Yahweh will destroy every enemy to My throne, and who can stop Me? Who can turn back My anger? No one." - Yahweh

Matthew 10:34 "Don't assume that I came to bring peace on the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

Exodus 15:3 "The LORD is a warrior; Yahweh is His name."

Yahweh, our God and Creator pours out His wrath upon mankind leading up to Armageddon. It is His will that you all know exactly where it is coming from.
edit on 29-11-2010 by ReginaAdonnaAaron because: (no reason given)

These quotes, if I were to write them, wouldnt you say "hey what's with all the anger and hate"? Seems way to much a sociopath, Just really angry that his son doesnt have a kingdom yet or something, actually comes off as really selfish dont you think?
He's going to crush people and rock the earth of its foundations?
This is love huh? This is something I'm going to look forward too?
Who can stop me he asks? Wow okay let's start killing!

I have no doubt that all of the known and unknown laws in the universe intersect somewhere, and all the abilities present themselves an intelligence, that to me would be god, everything all meeting in one place.

Not the made up misunderstood illogical collective written ramblings of unknown men from long ago.
These writings, a one time they served the purpose to control, to be a government to an unseen unanswerable diety, that only a "select" few could engage, (yes they were men with claims of divine counsel)
Now theyre just insane.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

No... the Garden of Eden is located at the bottom of the Atlantic. In the Bermuda Triangle region.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join