It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Outsourcing BIG Business

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Just wanted to share with some of you the information I stumbled upon today as it seems like something to keep track of as we continue to watch the decline of America and other western states to the problems or as they see it the solutions of Outsourcing.

Who are these individuals and corporate giants who are at the helm of this ship to utter destruction of the western way of life? many are names we are familiar with but there are also others just beginning to join the Cruz and test the waters of the only option they will have if they choose to remain in business.

Seems protocol is no longer about the ability to provide a decent product that one can be proud of or stand behind it's quality, rather it is who can get the job done for the least even if it means taking risks by having what were once third world countries takeover every possible end of your logistics for you, and trust that your trade secrets and IP's are not stolen or misused in the process, something which if you plan to spring board into the NWO is an absolute risk.

We have all heard about one company after another moving their factories and business's abroad, but really the actual act of outsourcing itself 'is' the big business. Something we need to take a closer look at.

Here is a partial list of some of the outsourced corporations and business's who's who:

Who Attends?

Accenture, ACS, Aegis, Air Canada, Allstate Insurance Company, American Express, Avery Dennison, Best Buy Company, Bleum Inc., Booz & Company, Carnegie Mellon University, Cassidy Turley, CB Richard Ellis, Colliers International, Covidien, Eclipsys Corporation, Edward Jones, Enlace Operativo, Everest Group, Fasken Martineau, Genpact, GMAC Financial Services, Hexaware Technologies, HOV Services, Humana, IBM, Infosys, Invest Chile – CORFO, Invest in Bogota, Johnson & Johnson Consumer Group, Kelly OCG, KeyBank, Kimberly - Clark Corporation, Kirkland & Ellis, KPMG LLP, Kraft Foods, LawScribe Inc., Liberty Mutual Insurance, McKesson Corporation, MDeC, MetLife Insurance, Microsoft Corporation, Nair & Co, NCO Group, Neusoft, Nike Inc., Novartis Pharmaceuticals, Océ Business Services, Orange Business Services, Pepsi Co., Perot Systems, Pfizer, Pitney Bowes, Pratt and Whitney, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Procter & Gamble, Siemens Medical Corporation, Sitel, SNC-Lavalin Profac Inc., State Farm Insurance, Sun Microsystems, Sutherland Global Services, Symantec, Inc., TeleTech, The Boeing Company, USAA, Vodafone, Washington Gas, Wellpoint, Whirlpool Corporation, WNS, Xceed and Xerox Corporation.

The 2010 Summit drew attendees from more than 35 countries including Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Egypt, El Salvador, France, Germany, Ghana, Guatamala, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Romania, Russian Federation, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay and Venezuela.

Who speaks?

Summit speakers are drawn from both within and outside the field of outsourcing. Global business leaders have included John Sculley, former CEO Apple Computers, Gary Wendt, former president, chairman and CEO of GE Capital Services, and Fred Brown, past chair, the American Hospital Association. Robert Reich, former U.S. Secretary of Labor, and vice presidential nominee Jack Kemp have addressed Summit delegates. Executives from General Motors, Microsoft, Northwest Airlines, United Technologies and many other global firms have shared their business experiences. And, leading advisors from Booz Allen Hamilton, McKinsey & Co., neoIT, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Simmons & Simmons and others have shared the insights and advice they are giving their customers.

Take a close look at this website and see what else you can discover and then discuss it! Tell others, start threads, get this info out there and inform people, empower them with knowledge.

IAOP® presents the 14th edition of its world-renowned conference - The Outsourcing World Summit - on February 21-23, 2011 at the Renaissance Esmeralda, Indian Wells, California.

A great event. The speakers, attendees and organization are all world-class.You can not be in this industry and miss The Outsourcing World Summit. – 2010 Summit Delegate

Every year, hundreds of outsourcing executives from across the industry and around the world who are seeking the very latest insights and ideas attend the Summit. Educational sessions deliver specific actionable solutions to current challenges faced by experienced professionals. Case studies feature actual experiences and the lessons learned, and discuss new ideas, approaches and opportunities. The Outsourcing World Summit has become the event that executives attend each and every year to stay informed of the latest developments affecting the outsourcing industry and their profession.

Embracing Change – How Outsourcing Professionals Can Lead their Companies to Success in this New Outsourcing Landscape

www.iaop.org...

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

The fact of the matter is simple and people that don't see it will never see it.

I remember talking to people all the time on how the USA was outsourcing the middle class (middle of the cake) and that eventually it had to collapse because with no middle class employed there would be no one to buy the products and services,

Politicians and big CORP have been outsourcing since early 95', the degrading of the middle class as millions of others have noticed happened slow and continuously until it was too late to change., the difference is that I could easily see where the jobs had and continue to go, unfortunately most people just get angry as they eat up all the illegal imigration BS.

Clearly the immigration BS is intended to distract and plain old LIE to the people, who in there right mind believes that untrained and uneducated illegals are taking millions of middle class jobs away from Americans!! come on folks ...... really you have to be totally stupid to even for a split second think 11 million + (22 million who really knows) untrained and can barely speak English take 33 - 100 million + TRAINED jobs ........ HELLLLLLOOOOOOOOO get a clue.

Most importantly is that the US population demanded by shopping for the "cheapest" price that this happen, every time they bought cheap (out of necessity in most cases) cause the domino affect to happen, the people forced those hanging on (companies who wanted to stay in country) to move, outsource or disappear.

I remember working for a technical support department back in 99' who was fighting the outsource movement tooth and nail until it just couldn't compete anymore, and how could they, paying salaries of 30K plus compared to companies who were outsourcing who could get 15 employees for the price of one.

Aside from what Regan did in the 90's as far as giving amnesty to those already in the states, that was only to legally collect federal taxes from those already working, If the government had the slightest concern for illegals coming into the country why in 30 years of grumbling about the problems have they not FIXED IT, simple ...... its not the problem and never has been, actually they need cheap labor to float the system. that's Billions of taxes paid into a failing system, contrary to the illegal argument people tend to repeat even though there is 0 proof of and more proof against that they eat up social services and assorted other benefits only legals are entitled too, you can't get ANYTHING without a birth certificate, what makes you think they can!!!!!

You asked for it you got it ........ the USA is nothing more than a "service" industry country now, little to no manufacturing is left. and the sad part is that the trend is not slowing .......

The American people are to blame, you elected the lying scum bags that stole your future, and every election you re-elect them, short memory or plain old glottan for punishment damn if I know.

Flame out....................

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by svpwizard

Wwow! I really appreciate your comments . I have to say that it seems you have given this much thought. One thing I wanted to bring into this and can be verified from the OP links is that the rabbit holes goes even deeper because of the coverups behind the legalities of it all. I think from my little searches on this that it was the attorneys who had this idea in the first place.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Outsourcing occurs because of trade specialization.

American consumers benefit greatly from outsourcing because it can dramatically cut production costs.

Outsourcing allows American industry to focus the available labor pool on more important tasks instead of wasting resources doing something unskilled labor could accomplish for pennies on the dollar overseas.

For example, 90% of the worlds rubber supply comes from Southeast Asia. The reason for this is simple, they have a superior climate for growing rubber producing plants. They also have a large reserve of unskilled labor that can be put to work cheaply producing rubber.

If America had to make its own rubber, the cost of rubber would necessarily skyrocket since producing it on our own shores would not be nearly as efficient.

This same logic applies to all outsourced labor. It allows industry to focus on the things they are the best at producing.

If American industry did not outsource portions of its production cycle, the goods at Wal Mart would be as expensive as Neiman Marcus.

edit on 30-11-2010 by mnemeth1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Wouldn't surprise me in the least since immigration in the US is the most complicated and expensive in the world, no other country makes the process as complicated or misunderstood (even to the people in the immigration office) to maneuver.

Even rich and famous people have problems with the system and people running it, a recent and very public case I read about here not too long ago was Art Bell and his wife from the Philippines, it was so screwed up he moved there instead of trying to fix a broken system.

For the average person of meager means its not easy if able to be done at all, so there solution to join there families in the US is to forgo the legal miles of paperwork and extensive expense and just go.

I know all too well the BS involved and for 25 years I lived and worked in several states and companies ... paying tax every single year. I really feel for the people there, the government and local authorities have gotten to a tipping point in regards to corruption and taker of civil liberties ..... I really believe its at the boiling point and soon to erupt all over you guys.

I have sent for my kids (young adults), who have applied and for less than 500 bucks both have there working documents in less than 6 months!!

Have fun while it lasts because I think the S if fixen to hit the fan ......

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

The findings I have discovered shows that it all about who will gain the contracts in industry, technology and trade items. If you play the NWO game which includes outsourcing you stand a chance to enter the next level which is a risky business at best when corporate struggles meet third world ethics or lack there of, enter the attorneys...

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Trends among the world's poorest countries

Since 1990, there has been encouraging news emerging from developing countries. According to the UN's 2005 Human Development Report, life expectancy in developing countries has increased by two years. There are three million fewer child deaths annually and 30 million fewer children out of school. More than 130 million have escaped extreme poverty. In 2003, however, 18 countries with a combined population of 460 million registered lower on the human development index (HDI) than in 1990, an unprecedented reversal.

Child mortality rates are directly related to a country's human development opportunity. Death rates among the world's children are falling, but the trend is slowing and the gap between rich and poor countries is widening. Sub-Saharan Africa accounts for a rising share of child deaths: in 2005, the region represented 20% of births worldwide and 44% of child deaths.

To illustrate the income inequality between rich and poor countries, consider these facts: the world's richest individuals have a combined income greater than that of the poorest 416 million; 982 million people out of the developing world's 4.8 billion people live on $1 per day, and another 2.5 billion (40% of the world's population) live on less than $2 per day. In addition, the poorest 40% of the world population accounted for 5% of global income in 2005, the richest 20% accounted for 75% of world income, and the richest 10% for 54%.

About 60% of the poorest countries experienced civil conflict of varying intensity and duration in the period 1990–2001 that, in most cases, erupted after a period of economic stagnation and regression. In Rwanda, for example, average private consumption per capita fell by more than 12% between 1980 and 1993, the year before the genocide occurred.

1. The UN classifies countries as “least developed” based on three criteria: (1) annual gross domestic product (GDP) below $900 per capita; (2) quality of life, based on life expectancy at birth, per capita calorie intake, primary and secondary school enrollment rates, and adult literacy; and (3) economic vulnerability, based on instability of agricultural productions and exports, inadequate diversification, and economic smallness. Half or more of the population in the 50 least developed countries listed above are estimated to live at or below the absolute poverty line of U.S. $1 per day.

Read more: World's 50 Poorest Countries — Infoplease.com www.infoplease.com...

These trends can verify how outsourcing from the top 75% of the worlds richest contributors can in fact reverse the poverty and death rates of those countries which have faced devastating genocide based on these statics from lack of jobs and revenues.

But if this continues then we may see a day when even the strongest of Nations will all become equally beset with poverty. Is it possible? Well in some political ideologies it is very possible, to widen the gap between the extreme rich and the poor, and to sandwich the majority in the middle making everyone pretty much equal regardless of how much they contribute or how hard they work as an individual to attain to a higher status.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
So by outsourcing we can save other poorer nations while making the western worlds become mediocre and spread the wealth across the top wealthiest by insisting they also play the global game or lose their power in todays economic scheme?

This makes sense when FEMA decided to takeover food distribution wherehouse's and food supply logistics.

top topics

join