It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Air Force one was next......9/11

page: 1
6

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Although not a conspiracy, it has not been mentioned in may reports. In this 22 minute conference, Air Force one pilot Col. Mark Tillman describes in part his stay as the 12th presidential pilot of Air Force one and amongst his stories he describes a part of what he had to go through on 9/11. Notice how close Air Force one cam to being hit. Make me wonder how well organized these terrorists were. Remember, the only air plane allowed to fly in American air space without a transponder is Air Force one. how could the terrorist know of it's flight plan ?

premierespeakers.com...




posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Pretty crazy, I heard about the "angel is next" thing. Nice to hear him talk about this. Makes me wonder if George Bush even knew about this at all. lol



posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
(Mark Tillman):
FAA: Air Force One, you have traffic behind you that's descending into you. They're not talking to us and they've shut off their transponder.

Yeah, seems kind of odd that the "terrorists" knew where Air Force One was flying.



posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
For the life of me I still can't get over that terrorists could know where AF1 was at any given time. I get the fact that it can be seen on radar, that's a no brainer, that's how the F16's / F15's were deployed to join up in the gulf of Mexico, but how in hell does another airplane track AF1 from above and back unless it was a military striker or the enemy had access to radar telemetry and or an AWAK in the air ???

This is a hard one for me to comprehend, I've seen radar operators work and seen transponder id's in the air, over 20,000 in the air at any given time over Canada and U.S. it baffles me how terrorist could pin point AF1, a plane with no transponder, and try to take it down with another airplane !!!! Mind numbing to try and comprehend!!!!



posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
For what possible reason would somebody in our administration authorize the shootdown of airforce one when the president was fully cooperating with the overall agenda of that administration?



posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fox Molder
For the life of me I still can't get over that terrorists could know where AF1 was at any given time. I get the fact that it can be seen on radar, that's a no brainer, that's how the F16's / F15's were deployed to join up in the gulf of Mexico, but how in hell does another airplane track AF1 from above and back unless it was a military striker or the enemy had access to radar telemetry and or an AWAK in the air ???

This is a hard one for me to comprehend, I've seen radar operators work and seen transponder id's in the air, over 20,000 in the air at any given time over Canada and U.S. it baffles me how terrorist could pin point AF1, a plane with no transponder, and try to take it down with another airplane !!!! Mind numbing to try and comprehend!!!!




All they had to know was that Bush was speaking at a local school and which airport the potus was landing and taking off from. Once the 2nd tower was hit and all air traffic was grounded its a no brainer whos in the only plane in the sky heading north. All they had to do was circle and wait for AF1 to show up on radar.

unless cheney was attempting a coup...



posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Fox Molder
 


I thought that AF1 is the only given to the plane flying the President. As far as I know, Bush was on the ground during the attacks. He was reading to a bunch of students.



posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Fox Molder
 


I think you misunderstood him, the plane with no transponder, that approached as he left Sarasota, were the fighter jets. He says he goes into the Gulf, and that after a few minutes he's told he has fast movers coming up on him who are fighters. And that eventually he gets the radio call that they are friendlies. Plus if you think about it, all of the hijacked aircraft stayed on the east coast. Going as far as south as Virginia and as far west as Ohio. No where near Sarasota, or the Gulf of Mexico.

Star and Flag though, because what's truly amazing, is that he refers to, as far as I know, a previously undisclosed war game. It's been said by Ruppert that there were more war games going on that day but that they were still unknown. Which also makes sense, because of course any war game/exercise involving live nuclear weapons would have been top secret. I almost wonder if he's embellishing the story, but he clearly says that the reason there was so many B-52's at Barksdale Air Force, was because they were conducting exercises(very real ones) with nuclear weapons. To think that on top of all of the other coincidental exercises taking place on 9/11 that there was also B-52"s flying around with live nuclear weapons participating in exercises. Interesting find. Thanks for posting.



posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666
 


It could have been a lie that a plane was after AF1. It could have also been actually coming after AF1 with no intention of hitting it. Both of these possibilities give the president an alibi. Who knows? Maybe George W. was completely in the dark as to what might occur that day. Maybe Cheney was attempting a coup... I know he's mad, but I don't think he's mad enough to off a Bush. I mean if Bush Sr. found out, which he most certainly would, Cheney would be in hot water and would be killed himself. This is all conjecture of course



posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
For what possible reason would somebody in our administration authorize the shootdown of airforce one when the president was fully cooperating with the overall agenda of that administration?


It wasn't personal.

Bush senior was in the know.
Bush junior was to be a sacrifice.

He was to be taken out along with the children in that class-room.
That failed, as not all the hijacking attempts were successful.
So the next attempt was to bring down Airforce one.

Tillman realised they were in trouble, and ordered all fighter escorts to stay far enough away to be out of visual sight, preventing a surrepticious attack.



posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
reply to post by Fox Molder
 


I thought that AF1 is the only given to the plane flying the President. As far as I know, Bush was on the ground during the attacks. He was reading to a bunch of students.


This was later that morning, after Bush had taken off in Airforce One.



posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by peter vlar
 

Bingo!!! ding ding bong bong buzz buzz.

Give that man i cigar.

Yes a coup,and by numb nuts, in the bunker



posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by peter vlar
All they had to know was that Bush was speaking at a local school and which airport the potus was landing and taking off from. Once the 2nd tower was hit and all air traffic was grounded its a no brainer whos in the only plane in the sky heading north. All they had to do was circle and wait for AF1 to show up on radar.

unless cheney was attempting a coup...



So all they had to do is hijack a plane, keep it undetected for a period of time long enough to make sure that AF1 was in the air taking of from said airport then go after it. Hummm...Before you go after AF! wouldn't you also know that it is the fastest Boeing "passenger" plane capable of cruising at 0.91 Mock at a "declared" altitude of 45,000 feet plus it is a well equipped defensive plane.
Then, the enemy, with no other information is to be capable of finding AF1 in the vast open air space, with no radar, going slower and then come down in AF1 like a kamikaze Japanese fighter ? Hummm.....Ok....Let's call this one probable at best but no way in hell it could of succeeded once AF1 was alerted about this plane...No chance.
edit on 2-12-2010 by Fox Molder because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Good grief. Long ago it was reported that some idiot called and made a threat against AF-1, and that in reporting it up the line, a well meaning secret service agent used the codeword "Angel", so the people on the receiving end interpreted it to mean the caller had used "Angel" instead of AF-1 when making his threat.



posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596
 


Angel or AF! no mater the calling....It was a prime target that day and someone knew where it was and was aiming for it.



posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Fox Molder
 


No, some moron with nothing better to do that day thought it would be cute to phone in a threat against Air Force One. Idiots come out of the woodwork everytime a crisis happens, they get off on making people run around in circles.



new topics

top topics



 
6

log in

join