It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BP Oil Spill Victims Sickened and Dying, Local Physicians Clueless

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Look at this poor woman. Many others have been poisoned. My research has shown that BP has actually released a bioweapon in the gulf - genetically engineered bacteria that eats oil and this is what is infecting people and causing bleeding through their skin and orifices. This genetically modified bacteria cannot be cured by antibiotics. This is a crime against humanity and is not being reported on our fake CIA news of course.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by GlennCanady

Care to share your research?

The corexit seems to be well capable of doing this damage on it's own.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

edit on 29/11/10 by TedHodgson because: got peeved

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Actually you are dead wrong...though you go search the thread out...BP has created a bacterium to do just that...through another subsidiary company....its on ats.....
This is origonally supposed to be injected into oil formations to grow and prosper, thinning the oil, and lubricating the surroundings with its slippery wastes as well as creating CO2 to help pressure the oil out of the ground.
Our bodies have no natural immunity to this kind of artificially created bacteria.....
The corexit too may cause symptoms that are similar.........a double whammy from BP.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
so they pumped more # into the ocean?! ever heard that nursery ryme "There was a young woman who swallowed a spider..."

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

im sorry about the original post, ive just broken my very expensive guitar you see
so wasnt very happy for a moment there
edit on 29/11/10 by TedHodgson because: spelling

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Of course it wont.. but this kind of thing deserves a thorough criminal investigation. Im aware our govt okayed this nonsense, but WE do not own the oceans. Im always frightened by introducing things into our ecosystem ( like the GM mosquitoes) but this is beyond reckless. Its like scientists and corps involved in this panicked and no one had the sense to step back a moment before making errors we cant rectify.

WHen I saw the pics of the die/kill off ( not the seasonal, but the kill off from the chemicals we introduced to disperse the oil and etc after the oil deaths) that made it past the censoring and squashing.. the fish looked unnaturally pale.. as if they had bled to death. I know hypoxia can do this too.. so I chalked it up to that. Now Im not so sure. I was raised on the gulf.. there are seasonal die offs and etc.. never anyting like this. Everyone has forgotten about it and moved on to a new fad story, but this will haunt us for some time to come in what I fear are insidious ways.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Here's a very good article on the genetic engineering BP has their hand in. They even admitted they were making special bacteria to be injected into oil wells and others to eat the oil. The only problem is that once it's released into the environment, there is no way to turn it off and it can wreak havoc on humans.

www.project.nsearch.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by GlennCanady
reply to post by unityemissions

Here's a very good article on the genetic engineering BP has their hand in. They even admitted they were making special bacteria to be injected into oil wells and others to eat the oil. The only problem is that once it's released into the environment, there is no way to turn it off and it can wreak havoc on humans.

www.project.nsearch.com...

This stuff is EXACTLY what spooks me. WHo knows what the future holds when we introduce these things into the ecosystem. Who knows what our kids and grandkids will have to deal with in the future.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I`m sure there must be more people with this out there then just this one lady from watching the moon. So they should be popping up like all over the place there. Where are they? If I had symptoms like that I would be screaming everywhere showing it to people.

And if this lady is going to let a doctor tell her this bruising is due to a common flue everyone is getting she is as out there as the doctors in hiding this. She needs to carry a sign and start hitting the streets in a bikini so this gets out there to the public to gather more people with these symptoms and go on News channels. Looks like the lady was in a car accident with the airbag going off.

Also if this is all so true it`s time to stop just blaming BP and start pointing the finger at Mr President and Congress in the states here.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Terraforming the Gulf of Mexico with Fuel-Producing Algae

I found an article today about geoengineering the Gulf of Mexico. It may sound strange but at least it's interesting. It's supported by MANY links to news articles and business publications.

The plan involves 3 steps:

-- Destroy the oil industry in Gulf of Mexico.
-- Turn Gulf of Mexico into a dead zone, killing live biomass into fertilizer.
-- Use Gulf of Mexico as a giant algae farm to produce fuel

Read more at:
1. Terraforming the Gulf
2. Beyond Petroleum

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Thing is, the video picture of young woman is probably this woman at least 10 years later. And she says that the Dr.s have been giving her massive doses of steroids, that alone would plump up her face and eyes. This is probably more damaging to any real efforts for those who are being slow poisoned than if this woman just admitted that this has damaged her already vulnerable state. I think she wants money and should get it, but I have reservations about the methods she is employing.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Anyone ruled out airbourne possibilities?
Possibly leading to a further outbreak elsewhere? Maybe in rain or snow? Or is it totally local to the area.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

My heart goes out to these people,and these doctors need to grow some balls and demand something be done if it's not to late.How many are sick like this?How long before it spreads to all of us because I don't think its going to stay just in the gulf and surrounding states,it will eventually spread out and not just America.We need to demand that this be recognized for what it is,poisoning from corexit.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

Don't forget the fact that the government is still saying the fish is safe to eat!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
We need independant research to determine what the dangers are.\
Corexit was arial sprayed all night long in some areas.Wind borne particles could have gone anywhere ashore on the winds.There is no reason that BP could use this stuff without govt approval.It is that simple.The people who think up this stuff need to be brought up short now!And it is about time for a civilian science agency to review ALL THE EXPERIMENTS THAT ARE POSSIBLY DANGEROUS TO HUMAN LIFE.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Everyone whose life was affected by these BP BUMS need to file LAWSUITS against them. Bankrupt those SOB's. Crush them before they eventually destroy our planet!!!!

They do NOT care about us, wildlife, or the very planet!!

LAWSUITS!!!!

LAWSUITS PEOPLE!!!!!!

Take BP down!!!!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
It's called synthia,right ?
And this is a real problem.
Ive heard tell that it mutates
anything it comes into contact with ?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

It's no wonder that people there are getting sicker and sicker. BP is still dosing the area with corexit....the really nasty formulation of it too.
Proof?
www.floridaoilspilllaw.com...

176 empty containers of ‘discontinued’ COREXIT 9527A found… With ship date of August 10 (PHOTOS)

top topics

join