It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I in the right place...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
answer: absolutely

Although I'm not convinced that aliens are going to visit from space anytime soon (and if they do, I will be very skeptical), I do believe we have one in the White House (Barry Soetoro).

Hello to all!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by xXHORUSXx

Just to clarify do you mean illegal alien or space alien? You never know with ATS it could be either one.

Also welcome to ATS.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Choose wisely for you only get to choose once.. Or change your mind later.

You are either a FOR or an AGAINST around here.

Those FOR are forever AGAINST the AGAINST folk.

Those AGAINST are forever FOR the FOR f.. no wait...

never mind..

Now, if you choose to be AGAINST, then you will notice that those who are FOR will forever be posting bizarre, strange, incomprehensible and illiterate posts.

On the other hand, should you choose FOR, then you will notice that those who are AGAINST will simply say the FOR are mad. And it's usually true. Unless they are FOR the AGAINST folk..

then, we.. ehh..

The choice is yours.

CHOOSE WISELY!!!!!

(popcorn is optional, but you must bring it yourself)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I don't think Barry's an Alien, maybe a Kenyan, kinda rhymes with Alien. lol

Anyways, welcome!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

I swear you avatar is Benny Hinn having at it for god...

praise sweeping coatflaps!!!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

Illegal alien usurper is what I was refering to.

edit on 29-11-2010 by xXHORUSXx because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by xXHORUSXx
reply to post by Subjective Truth

Illegal usurper is what I was refering to.

Usurper.
Nice touch.

I think something is going on but I am not sure what. I think historians should be able to study any past or sitting president and that is a tough bill to fill with the present one.

Could you imagine going to a job interview and when they ask for your college records you tell them to get bent. The last time I checked he is supposed to work for the people.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I recommend utilizing the pink chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the far right of most ATS webpages! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 100 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Sounds like a catch 22...

I'll ponder it for a while before deciding. Wouldn't want to make the wrong choice...

or the right one for that matter.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by xXHORUSXx
answer: absolutely

Although I'm not convinced that aliens are going to visit from space anytime soon (and if they do, I will be very skeptical), I do believe we have one in the White House (Barry Soetoro).

Hello to all!

Welcome to the forums.

This is an E.O. Barry signed...

Here's something interesting

Did he not read Sec. 1.8-(4)? Funny how nobody sees this?!?

Classifications

Sec. 1.8. Classification Prohibitions and Limitations.
(a)   In no case shall information be classified in order to:  
(1)   conceal violations of law, inefficiency, or administrative error;
(2)   prevent embarrassment to a person, organization, or agency;
(3)   restrain competition; or
(4)   prevent or delay the release of information that does not require protection in the interest of national security.
(b)   Basic scientific research information not clearly related to the national security may not be classified. (c)   Information may not be reclassified after it has been declassified and released to the public under proper authority.
(d)   Information that has not previously been disclosed to the public under proper authority may be classified or reclassified after an agency has received a request for it under the Freedom of Information Act (5 U.S.C. 552) or the Privacy Act of 1974 (5 U.S.C. 552a), or the mandatory review provisions of section 3.6 of this order only if such classification meets the requirements of this order and is accomplished on a document-by-document basis with the personal participation or under the direction of the agency head, the deputy agency head, or the senior agency official designated under section 5.6 of this order. This provision does not apply to classified information contained in records that are more than 25 years old and have been determined to have permanent historical value under title 44, United States Code.
(e)   Compilations of items of information which are individually unclassified may be classified if the compiled information reveals an additional association or relationship that:  
(1)   meets the standards for classification under this order; and
(2)   is not otherwise revealed in the individual items of information. As used in this order, “compilation” means an aggregation of pre-existing unclassified items of information.

edit on (11/29/1010 by loveguy because: Edit

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Greetings Horus, great icon. I'm a newbie too.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

xXHORUSXx, Welcome to ATS enjoy your time here and see you around.
2nd ..... interesting name

top topics

join