It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

212 million vs. 132 million. Are we gathering for the wrong things?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

This is a loose representation of the amount of people, collectively in the USA, that will shop, or vote.
212 million shoppers and 132 million voters.
National Voter Registry
There were 132,618,580 people who came out and voted in 2008.
The biggest turnout for 'registered' voters.
Ever.
Corrupted votes count too, sorry.

Black Friday Verdict 2009
Black Friday 2010
There was 195,000,000(est.) people that turned out for shopping on Black Friday in 2009.
There was 212 million (est.) people that showed up for 2010.
That is an insane amount of people gathering at local spots in one day.
Imagine if they were localized...
Think we'd have a voice then?
You think DC would listen?
Same goes for the day to vote.

Does someone want to explain to me why, WE THE PEOPLE, can't take care of business?
Let's roll back to a thread I wrote from 14.5.2010.
Distraction: Entertainment and Us
There's a bit in the last part of the thread about how a certain group of people run the media.
96% of it.
(you'll have to read it to find out who)
Zionists run deep here...can someone say programming?
Are we too distracted to respond to massive budget deficits that WE pay for?
Now lets take a trip to a thread I just finished the other day.
The Federal Reserve is a lawful organization. WHAT?!
If you read that thread, you will see about a certain family who played a big part in creating the Federal Reserve.
Or in layman's terms (and a few years stretched out)
The group of people who run your 'money' as you know it.

Permit me to issue and control the money of the nation and I care not who makes its laws. — Mayer Amsched Rothschild, a prominent European banker in the eighteenth century
Source
This family eventually influenced the biggest creation of a 'hidden' central bank in history.
Again...Zionists run deep here.
This is not religious issue.
It's a power cult.
They wanted a 'central' bank in the US.
They got one.

Let's try to put 2 and 2 together.
The same family who started the current monetary system in the U.S., could be in cohoots with national media outlets.
Just seeing as they all have the same basic principals.
They do, after all, seem to 'own' everything around you.
It seems they all are, in this instance, of the same 'shadowy' group after all...*ahem
The ones you never hear about in the media.
The national media outlets are owned by groups of people who seem to push consumerism.
Maybe that's just my view...
Spend more, pay attention less.
In my opinion, this distraction trickles down in the entire scheme of things.
Control the money, Control the entertainment, and you control the population.
Pretty simple plan.
These men are serious.
And there's a list of them.

What comes out of your TV?
OBEY the TV and shop!
LISTEN to your TV and vote!
BUT don't try to stop what 'we' are doing...

Why can't we gather enough people to stop what these men have created?
Is it too late?
We can gather to buy products in a rush to save money...
But we won't gather in a hurry to save this country!
WE obey the television, and let it tell us how to act.
We can gather by the millions to spend the fiat money that 'they' created!
We turn out to vote, because we are promised a 'change'.
Every time.
In droves of millions!

BUT, we don't see the tyranny that is screaming from DC?
We won't collectively stop what has been started?
Are there 212 million people that just dont care?
Do we need a reality show to start about truth in America to pay attention?

Where are our minds?
Why do we allow this to go on?
Do we simply not believe this is happening or are we programmed to deny?
(I have a feeling why we let this happen, and you can see it everywhere and everyday)
This is not a rant.
It is an observation.

There are plenty of threads here that give reasons to put a halt to this mess...
Search Zionists, Bilderbergs Group, the Tri-lateral Commission, Council On Foreign Relations, etc.
It seems that this particular conspiracy is no longer diluted with false information.

Or is it?
You decide!

edit on 28-11-2010 by havok because: text wont align center...

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
It IS too late. Unfortunate, but imo an unmitigated truth. You can't stop them. I can't stop them.

1. The necessary amount of people are not interested in being educated on such matters.
2. If you had 200 million people that would even listen to you / us, that still wouldn't be enough to actually stop the ones that control everything. It is in fact too late. Everything is integrated. An "attack" against those folks will only be an "attack" against ourselves, becoming self-defeating.
3. You get 3 people together, you couldn't even convince all 3 the same ice cream flavor was the best. Try selling a thoughtful solution to 200 million people. uninterested people.

I know that sounds pessimistic, but that's just what I see.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
They count the shoplifters and convicted felons, also.
Second Line.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by havok

it seems the splinter in the dogs ass does not hurt that much yet to get up and do something about it.numbers game i guess ,long road ahead.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I agree with the guy above me, You cant get a set of people to take direction very well with out them wanting to through in there own ideas, and assumptions on how things should be done, and then it messes up the whole plan of action. Secondly, people are to materialistic now, of course they are going to show up for a big sale if that means they can buy that tv or that camera for a good price, they will not spend money on a plan ticket, hotel room, and a rental car to go to washington. They wont, although last Sept, Sept 11 2009 there was a march to DC for the tea party thing, about 8 million showed up, and did it even make the news?? NOPE!!! U tell me how 8 million people marching to DC protesting didnt make the mainstream media?!?! Bet yall didnt hear about that!

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
You do realize that there are children in the USA too right? Under the age of 18 cannot vote and there are probably close to 100 million kids in the USA.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by havok

People under 18 went shopping too.. (zero beat me to it lol)

We need to have the next election held the same way Mountain Dew unveiled it's new flavor..

Put Obama on Pepsi and McCain/Palin on Coke and whichever sells, is our new president.. A surefire way to get everyone to vote..

Sure it has it's flaws but y'all want everyone to vote right?
edit on 18-12-2010 by squirelnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by squirelnutz

Ahh the kid theory.
Yes, someone said the same thing one post above yours.
I doubt 100 million of those people were kids.
Even in consideration, that is an enormous amount of people to just consume.

Point being, we continually gather for the wrong things.
While, this country is being robbed, stripped and fundamentally changed.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by havok

But, why would the people vote? We all know it doesn't matter.. Our vote is worthless, and the people know that.. If our votes were actually doing something, more people would vote..

Look at the 2000 election between Gore and Bush.. The people wanted Gore, but Bush was the one who ended up in the seat..

Black Friday is the one day people can get that 40 inch plasma TV because it is the one day they can afford it.. I'm not saying we aren't sheep, but look at it from an everyday joe's POV.. His daughter/wife/mom wants a new Xbox Kinect but only has $160 to spend for Xmas, he wants to make them happy, so he waits in line on BF for them because it's on sale..

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by havok

And, I agree that Kids don't make up the 100 million difference

second

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by squirelnutz
reply to post by havok

But, why would the people vote? We all know it doesn't matter.. Our vote is worthless, and the people know that.. If our votes were actually doing something, more people would vote..

Look at the 2000 election between Gore and Bush.. The people wanted Gore, but Bush was the one who ended up in the seat..

Black Friday is the one day people can get that 40 inch plasma TV because it is the one day they can afford it.. I'm not saying we aren't sheep, but look at it from an everyday joe's POV.. His daughter/wife/mom wants a new Xbox Kinect but only has $160 to spend for Xmas, he wants to make them happy, so he waits in line on BF for them because it's on sale..

Believe me, I understand.
Money comes first.
In every situation.
Rights, last.

top topics

join