It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Hicks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Hey check this out if you havent already

www.youtube.com...
edit on 28-11-2010 by fonenyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Love me some Hicks! This was pretty funny,' Intergalactic skeet shoot," haha!
Thanks for a laugh, I'm off to get abducted by Greyhound now!

Here is a link to a documentary about Hicks, highly recommended!
American: The Bill Hicks Story

Peace,
spec
edit on 28-11-2010 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Bill Hicks was a genius!!

This is my favourite!!-

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Bill Hicks; a personal hero of mine.
I believe him and Joe Rogan would be trading '___' stories right now
if he hadn't passed away. S+F

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
And we... kill those people

Shut him up

Priceless
Love B. Hick

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I didn't have to take any mushrooms but I listened to a Bill Hicks comedy tape in the 90's and it squeegied my 3rd eye clean.
Hicks was one of those really special artists. He was in the same league as John Lennon, David Lynch, Orson Welles. He was a ground breaker a path finder and a guide.

Bill's 49th birthday is coming up in 8 days. Happy Birthday, Bill. Wish you were here. You probably don't.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Out of all of the genius material Bill brought forth for the masses, there is one random little comment that seems to be stuck in my mind permanently

when describing his underage girlfriend:

.....like whisps of cotton candy framing a paper cut.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Had a friend introduce me to Bill Hicks just last night, and one thing it made me realize, people didn't wake up at all, there have been one after another instances where in plain sight the government has royally effed us, people (Bill Hicks) spoke up, crowds laughed, people cheered, then went back to there lives.

The man in all the vids I have been watching covers so many points, sticks his opinion an educated one at that in the ring, speaks truths, yet awake no one is.

All the time we have threads about people that we catagorize as waking us up, lupe fiasco, immortal technique, B.O.B to name recent ones, but alas all along we have had people outing the wrongs that have been placed upon us. And as awake as we all claim to be, we really are not....

To me it feels like as open as our eyes are, we're really just asleep standing up, info in and out just as quick.

What I'm getting at after watching what has been saved of his acts on film, and read in books and short stories about him, is there was a passionant man, a man who disbelieved the official story, used his avenue to spread the word.

But in the end was just a comic to those unwilling to get past the act and understand the message, to me being younger (30) was just surpised to feel like I have woken up too the world around me, like it was a new thing.

Yet for years there have been people like Bill Hicks out challenging the status quo, and people claiming to wake up, but for all those awake people it seems like just as many have fallen back asleep, cause even with a packed audience, the message seems to have never left the building.

Alas Bill did, R.I.P Bill Hicks

A message lost on too many deaf ears......

SaneThinking

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by fonenyc

What a fascinating and compelling case you've made!
I have to say, at first I didn't completely agree with you on several points but after reading the OP all of the way thru several times and then doing some digging of my own I have come around and can now see your point.

I wish everyone could just see things from your point of view.
The world would be a better place.

Just try and remember that it is ALOT of information to grasp all at once and it may take a while for some people to fully digest.

Thanks again.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Bill Hicks was, is and will always be a legend

A truth finder, who if still was with us, would be leading the way against these N.W.O, elite assholes.

And, yeah, his hillbilly/UFO sketch is excellent, just to stay on the UFO theme

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 20-6-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

top topics

join