It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks and UFO Disclosure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Since today marks the release of over 250,000 classified US government documents by Wikileaks, a question popped into my mind and I thought I might pose it to my friends here on ATS.

Let me state before posing the question(s) my own beliefs on UFOs and alien / extra-terrestrial intelligence. I believe without a doubt there are phenomenon in our terrestrial skies that beguiles our common sense of logic and understanding. These are by definition UFOs, and many are easily attributed to extra-terrestrial intelligence, especially given the public's limited understanding of military technology and hardware capability. That said, I have not yet had the good fortune to actually see or experience one of these phenomenon myself, save for in my dreams, and Lord knows I've certainly done my fair share of sky-watching!

I also believe it is statistically highly improbable, if not impossible, that we are alone in the Universe, or even within our own Milky Way galaxy, when it comes to intelligent life on other planets. It's possible and perhaps even likely there are civilizations existing within the Universe who are more advanced than us, some or many who may even be capable of inter-stellar or even inter-dimensional communication and/or travel!

So, this said, I have to wonder ...

Why have we not seen a single government document mentioning UFO activity, extra-terrestrial interaction, research or contact, or anything of the like from Wikileaks? Is it that the state documents Wikileaks focuses on simply don't deal with that area of research or communications? Given Julian Assange's obvious propensity for shaking up the PTB, why wouldn't he make getting his hands on and then releasing such documents a stated top priority?

I find this highly curious. Any insights from the community are greatly appreciated!

Bless!
edit on 28-11-2010 by Exsisto because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
This thread was kind of already started here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Thank you, didn't see the OP already in Topic.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
As posted above, topic already being discussed here.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join