It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A wiki leaks Forum????

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I am proposing a wiki-leaks forum...

This is my reasoning....

There has been a few good threads over wiki-leaks that need to be easier accessible. I two have had a few issues with this... I have tried to keep track of them with a little luck....So my suggestion is this...

A general thread on wiki leaks goes here...

Breaking news (on wiki)goes in the breaking news thread for two weeks then is moved here...

Is this possible... I would appreciate this.... Thoughts

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
If you do agree with this idea I will attempt to write an inaugural thread..

I did not want to edit my first post so I added it as a reply

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I really should have read more....

another ats thread on the same subject

my offer stands to write the thread...

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Taking into account the vastness of the information involved a sepetate are in which the infomration could be accessed would be a postive move...

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Yeah I agree. I know a WL forum would be very specific, but it has become such an integral part of what we discuss here and goes so hand in hand as well as leaking such diverse info there should be a forum for it.

BUT DEFINITELY NOT JUST ONE WL THREAD TO COVER ALL BECAUSE I HATE SEARCHING THROUGH 100 PAGES OF POSTS>

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Forget the wl forum, you should stay focused as to what is about to unfold and has nothing do to with wl, remember, the obvious, we can alter thoughts from a great distance.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
wow, I was coming in here about to suggest
that the mods create a wikileaks forum all
unto itself and find this thread.

So I am in agreement that we need
a wikileaks forum since there seems to be
an umpteen amount of wiki threads
all over the place. Putting them all in
one spot makes certain threads
easier to find and follow.

Pretty please

I mean we did have the Deepwater Disaster
forum arise from the ashes into a Phoenix.
Why not wiki ??
thanks for your consideration

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I agree...

I may not have worded it correctly... I only want a forum for wl... I have started a thread for the starting point

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

I support the separate forum idea. This is going to grow into a monster IF they can continue to hide from those who are trying to take down the truth! Momma always told me, Sometimes The Truth Hurts!

Also, on several occasions, I get error messages returned when trying to access Wikileaks. The threads with links to alternative website portals have been extremely helpful. Whether Wiki is truly who is claims to be or a farce to spread more BS among the people, to have everything in one location will be easier to discern. And I'm not talking about one thread either.

And, finally, does anyone know if the wikileaks insurance file is still available for download or can someone share that file from this website? I had downloaded it initially, only to delete it later and now wish I hadn't.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
We urgently need a new Wikileaks / Whistleblower forum. This story and the idea behind it is the biggest of all. There will be daily news now and much much more to come. There will be several similar platforms soon and it will grow and unfold even further. Flag this thread! Thanks.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Id hoped they would at least create a separate thread for major topics where the constant, useless and annoying tweet quotes could go and keep them out of the main threads.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I think it makes sense with the amount of threads being started on the topic, and the staying power WikiLeaks has in the news and our collective mind following Assange's arrest, and their slow, strategic release of information. It's certainly a good idea to consolidate all of the information into its own forum.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
support this idea
and all existing threads about Wikileaks to be transfered in this new forum

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I support the idea as well; the threads are going to expand exponentially over the next few weeks!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by 1curious1

pcmags article

links in article
thepiratebay.org...

www.torrentdownloads.net...

I hope this is it

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I am slightly annoyed that not a single member of staff has replied here in almost 2 WEEKS.

Are you under orders to hold off. Have you had instructions from TPTB?

What's happening?

We NEED a Wikileaks forum so we can begin posting individual cables with relevant discussions and opinions.

Right now we have a thread pertaining to a member who was affected by the paypal DDOS attack but it has rapidly been filled with general opinion which is irrelevant to the OP and I feel people are posting there because it is very active and ongoing. 30 pages and counting.

This is one of the most important conspiracies we have encountered and encompases many issues this site deals with but unless it is designated it's own forum it will just create a mess.

Is that the plan?

Please talk to us.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Wikileaks forum pretty please.
...with sugar on top, and strawberries and whip cream and a drizzle of chocolate sauce, ect, etc....

Just want'd to sweetin up the deal.

Perhaps an ATS staff person with the munchies will wander in and be unable to resist.

edit on 12/10/1010 by NoAngel2u because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Strange that not a single mod has posted.
We really do need a wikileaks forum.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I would have to say that ATS wants to distance themselves from WIKI as much as possible, and this is the reason they aren't speaking.

ATS isn't a democracy

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by aliengenes

Yes but when one of the biggest events to hit the conspiracy circuit is happening right under our noses where are they?

If they wanted to distance themselves from the issue they would have excercised some kind of control over this site's Wikileaks content by now.
edit on 10/12/2010 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join