It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gordon Duff: WIKILEAKS, a Touch of Assange and the Stench of AIPAC

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Wikileaks is an intelligence operation to weaken and undermine the American government, orchestrated from Tel Aviv, using dozens of operatives, dual citizens, some at the highest authority levels, spies for Israel. Through leaking carefully selected intelligence along with proven falsified documents, all fed to a controlled press, fully complicit, Wikileaks is, in fact, an act of war against the United States.

I've been very suspicious of Assange, particularly as he promotes the 9/11 OS. This whole week of disclosure seems to have been very well orchestrated. Hope I've picked a good spot for this article. I search and did not find that it had been posted and with the big PsyOp starting today, thought it important to discuss

edit on 29/11/10 by masqua because: Replaced 'All Caps' in title

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I don't know if gordon duff is that credible but i'll take your word for it...

Oh and I don't care what duff says NOW we on ATS have been saying things on the line of this for a looooong time. Go post in a wikileaks thread your not going to get anywhere with this one here as most ATSer's are in love with assange.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I saw this yesterday, and it seems like a bunch of bull..
when it comes to wikileaks, everything is propaganda, until the docs. get released.
believe nothing.
trust wikileaks... for now

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

I don't know how credible Duff is. I'm just seeing a lot of oohing and ahhing over Wikileaks and I just don't trust the guy. I thought it would be interesting to discuss this angle (I had been thinking he was CIA).

link   
Go ahead..

Deny all the war crimes US have done, instead of use this time to say sorry to the world for US warcrimes
and step up and take responsibility, and start fresh..

It would really suit US to show some responsibility...

link   

Originally posted by Myendica
I saw this yesterday, and it seems like a bunch of bull..
when it comes to wikileaks, everything is propaganda, until the docs. get released.
believe nothing.
trust wikileaks... for now

How do you even know the docs are real??? ????? You don't no more then we know they are fake.... Trust no one until they have proven themself to be trustworthy..... Assange allegations of rape and molestation is not trustworthy... Until he has been proven innocent/guilty, which he will not even go to court for to atleast TRY to clear his name that is NOT trusthworthy......
edit on 28-11-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
This news seems to be BS to me. The reason is: today's news here on few radical sites: WikiLeaks is going to reveal the connection between U.S. Government officials and Israel.

In the reality Israel is also cornered right now, because it seems WikiLeaks is going to reveal many of their inside contacts in the U.S. Government. The Israeli Government is promising a statement after the documents will be released as they also don't know at the moment what corrupting info will be released.

So right now I believe the false flag operation is the news what the OP stated in this thread. If you can't stop the enemy, make an enemy of it in the eyes of the public (Reverse psychology).
edit on 28-11-2010 by Sentinel412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

I just don't trust Wikileaks at all. One look at that new age huckster Assange was all it took for me

According to Duff, the material is more highly redacted and edited by Wikileaks than by the Pentagon:

Considering the massive corruption and drug scandals, even the revelations that President Karzai has been in negotiations with pranksters pretending to be the Talbian, all the really juicy stuff from Afghanistan must have been in another drawer. Then we got Iraq. Ah, Iraq. There, we could check. We know the people who wrote the leaked material. They told us Wikileaks edited it, altered it, redacted it more than the Pentagon.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Mm, I have never found the accusations against Wikileaks very credible before now, but this one would at least make sense. Damn!

I guess I will wait and see what is released, and see if there is anything damning which exposes Israel.

As ever, I believe common sense and intuition, at the end of the day, are what we can rely on most to get a sense of whether what is being said is true or not.

I mean, Duff's statement could also be a very clever disinfo tactic - but I will certainly be bearing it in mind.

What a tangled matrix we are ensnared in. The solution? IMO bring the whole lot down. Co-ordinated worldwide effort to strike for weeks if necessary until we;ve brought the whole system down, during the strikes we stop charging each other for anything relating to basic needs. Then ship every last bum into prisons or some such thing and build something new. Every government in the world is corrupt it seems to me.

edit on 28-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Just a short note: Suddenly when the release is so close, threads like this appears here at ATS, which is trying to discredit Assange and WikiLeaks and suddenly trying to connect him with the common enemy of ATS members, AIPAC and others.

Personal note: It won't work, GirlGenius. Nice try, but it won't work.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sentinel412
Just a short note: Suddenly when the release is so close, threads like this appears here at ATS, which is trying to discredit Assange and WikiLeaks and suddenly trying to connect him with the common enemy of ATS members, AIPAC and others.

Yes, and surprisingly - no Zionists on here shouting anti-semitism because of accusations against Israel and criticism of AIPAC. Now, that IS suspicisous!

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

So right now I believe the false flag operation is the news what the OP stated in this thread. If you can't stop the enemy, make an enemy of it in the eyes of the public (Reverse psychology).

You may be right! Even though I think Assange is an operative, I am very interested in what he will release and how it will affect the political landscape. I guess I just wanted to get some other takes on the whole thing ... sort of like a pre-game warm-up show, lol

One thing I am curious about is his spreading the disclosures over the week. He'll be putting great pressure on a lot of people. To what end(s), I am wondering ...

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by GirlGenius

The possibility and angle that Assange and his group could be agenda driven and self-serving should be a big point of discussion on this site ...

Unfortunately, that consideration goes over about like a hooker in sunday school. Some will simply not consider that possibility.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Well. We're going to see tonight what those files are really containing. The U.S. is nervous, just as Israel, Germany, France, Italy, U.K. and other allied countries. The only countries that are not nervous is Canada, Australia, Russia and China.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

LOL - Well, years ago, when I found out that 9/11 was indeed an inside job, I was feeling depressed and hopeless. I guess I've gotten used to things because I have moved from the horror and hopelessness to finding it all extremely interesting. I am now at the popcorn stage

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Well. We're going to see tonight what those files are really containing. The U.S. is nervous, just as Israel, Germany, France, Italy, U.K. and other allied countries. The only countries that are not nervous is Canada, Australia, Russia and China.

Thats because russia threatened to get rid of them if they released their dirty laundry.... If you think there IS an uncorrupt government your a schmuck EVERY government has a corrupt bunch in it...
edit on 28-11-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

No one said Russia or China is not corrupt. I just mentioned, they're not nervous at all, but rather waiting those releases. The others, especially Italy fears that their government will fall right after the release. But as I read somewhere here on ATS, it's holding info about every possible country, which will be fun.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clark Savage Jr.

The possibility and angle that Assange and his group could be agenda driven and self-serving should be a big point of discussion on this site ...

Yes, exactly! I am really looking forward to this, not only to examine the docs, but to analyze the content and timing to try and see who benefits and get clues about who is behind Wikileaks/Assange. He's going to drag this out all week (I read somewhere). I wonder if he is blackmailing people - can you imagine how much he would make if he was ...

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
Yes, and surprisingly - no Zionists on here shouting anti-semitism because of accusations against Israel and criticism of AIPAC. Now, that IS suspicisous!

I am surprised too! Maybe they are all Christian Zionists and are at church

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Info on Wikileaks biggest data dump is "accidentally" leaking out via titillating twitters ...

[4:27 p.m.] Netanyahu first head of State to speak out According to Israeli newspaper of record Ha’aretz, Prime Minister Netanyahu played down the risks for Israel, saying that his country “will not be at the center of international attention”. He added that he received no further briefing from the US besides the one received last week.

How come I am not surprised?

owni.fr...:+Ow ni+%28Owni%29

top topics

<<   2 >>

join