It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tel Aviv University researchers unearth ancient water secrets at royal garden dig

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Came across this pretty nifty article. As far as personal inferences I can't say I have many. However I think it's awesome that this ancient garden has been discovered Hopefully all of their hard work and research will be successful.

"We have uncovered a very rare find," says Prof. Lipschits, who believes that this excavation will lead to invaluable archaeological knowledge about ancient royal gardens in the Middle East."

Original Link
"Paradise lost -- and found"
edit on 28-11-2010 by tauschen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by tauschen

Care to give a link with words other than just a picture

This sounds interesting but your link is just to a picture no article. I would like to read more on it. I can also assume that is why nobody has responded to your thread. I think you may have put the wrong link up.

Cool find!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
wooops.

Here it is.
Article

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by tauschen

This is a great find! I always loved Archaeology, but unfortunately it is a rotten career choice. As a farmer I am really interested to see what they find in the way of a water system and what they find in the way of plants. The plants may give a clue as to how far these people traveled at that time.

Maybe they'll find Corn (maise)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Go Israel!

new topics

top topics

join