It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Just Attacked Again the Skorean Island

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt
It looks like N Korea is now trying to provoke a major conflict on the peninsula... to force their buddies in Beijing to get involved militarily against the US... as they did in the Korean war.

Let's face it, the north is a poor nation that has been all but isolated. Short of a war that brings China into the proper alignment, they really have no chance of survival. But in a war environment, North Korea would see untold tons of food and supplies come their way... not to mention having the satisfaction of cracking the anorexic Sino/American relationship

It's win-win.

The only way to survive a war environment would be with the support of the Chinese. This is no longer the 1950's with the superpower USSR at the North's back and Communist China right around the corner. The days of Migs tearing apart SabreCats are long gone. Mr. Kim better be sure that the Chinese are going to lend their support before rattling his sabre anymore.

Or you know, have nuclear capability.....

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by youdidntseeme

The only way to survive a war environment would be with the support of the Chinese. This is no longer the 1950's with the superpower USSR at the North's back and Communist China right around the corner. The days of Migs tearing apart SabreCats are long gone. Mr. Kim better be sure that the Chinese are going to lend their support before rattling his sabre anymore.

Or you know, have nuclear capability.....

Perhaps, under rational leadership but... we ARE talking N Korea here. Desperation isn't just a word and insanity not just a concept.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
This thread has been debunked and needs to be locked.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
REMEMBER Baba Vanga predictions, November is the year ww3 will start to escalate slowly.

fromtheold.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace

Yep it seems there was confusion in the media reports.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

I'm watching the news. so far as I can see, nothing has been set in stone yet. The reports are still inconclusive.

What is with the need to shut down the thread anyway? It's a critical topic.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ukranianmike
REMEMBER Baba Vanga predictions, November is the year ww3 will start to escalate slowly.

fromtheold.com...

a) since when was november a year?

b) anyone, even someone with a mild case of down's syndrome could predict that violence/war would happen once the armistice ended - aka the korean war is still going on as we speak. Anyone, blind or not, could tell you this.

c) baba vanga is nothing but a phony. Once again anyone with observation skills can make all of the predictions she has made. Most of the little translations I have read are nothing but a garbled mess, and some predictions are just so ridiculous. As in most likely they never came from that person in the first place.
edit on 27-11-2010 by fordrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Hmmm...maybe that there are already several NK/SK threads going on? Maybe to consolidate info and threads so that folks dont immediately click on this thread when logging on to find that it isnt true?

And thats just for starters mind you.

Originally posted by redoubt

I'm watching the news. so far as I can see, nothing has been set in stone yet. The reports are still inconclusive.

What is with the need to shut down the thread anyway? It's a critical topic.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
My bad just tired. I mean looking at some of her predictions that actually happened I am a little worried she could be correct about ww3.

Hopefully she is wrong, but the tension is rising rapidly.

edit on 27-11-2010 by Ukranianmike because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
without video proof how can we trust anything anyone says?

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Hmmm...maybe that there are already several NK/SK threads going on? Maybe to consolidate info and threads so that folks dont immediately click on this thread when logging on to find that it isnt true?

And thats just for starters mind you.

Hey man... I'm just a guest here.

Do whatever you feel you need to.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   

My bad just tired. I mean looking at some of her predictions that actually happened I am a little worried she could be correct about ww3.

Hopefully she is wrong, but the tension is rising rapidly.

edit on 27-11-2010 by Ukranianmike because: (no reason given)

its ok I was just bustin yer chops,

you got to look at it like this: baba vanga did not predict anything. The conflict never ended in the first place and it was a matter of time before the war started itself up again. This war is inevitable . Each side refusing to give up until Korea is united again, whether it be communist or not. War can AND WILL happen until Korea is united.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Ukranianmike

A CNN newcast (Unconfirmed) said NK had fired some surface to air missiles.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by fordrew

Yea your right, but you know what I really wonder is why they/she predicted November 2010, I mean out of all the months and years this date actually comes up and coincidently we are at the brink of war.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by anonentity

A CNN newcast (Unconfirmed) said NK had fired some surface to air missiles.

Where can this be found?

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Oh yeah i remember those, i forgot about her predictions....probably because of how awful and non-sensical they were.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   

reply to post by phatpackage

fromtheold.com...

Thanks anyway mate but I was actually replying to "A CNN newcast (Unconfirmed) said NK had fired some surface to air missiles. " not yours but hey thanks!

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
if anything things will kick off today aka sunday when the u.s does the drills with south korea the north will attack the supercarrier and the south korean vessels and that is if anything else happens which will kick off the next wonderful chain of events. or there could very well be nothing out of the ordinary for the drill and things will simmer down untill the next kick in the gut. P.S i believe the excersises....forgive spelling begin in 10 minutes so i guess give it an hour to see what happens?

www.cnn.com...
edit on 27-11-2010 by xalaran because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by fordrew

fromtheold.com...

a) since when was november a year?

b) anyone, even someone with a mild case of down's syndrome could predict that violence/war would happen once the armistice ended - aka the korean war is still going on as we speak. Anyone, blind or not, could tell you this.

c) baba vanga is nothing but a phony. Once again anyone with observation skills can make all of the predictions she has made. Most of the little translations I have read are nothing but a garbled mess, and some predictions are just so ridiculous. As in most likely they never came from that person in the first place.
edit on 27-11-2010 by fordrew because: (no reason given)

So whats wrong with the mental capability of a downs person ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join