It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N. Korea deploys SA-2 surface-to-air missiles near Yellow Sea border with S. Korea

page: 23
<< 20  21  22   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I want to try and make a prediction here... Based on the fact tat we haven't heard anything worthwhile about this in a few days (depending on your your definition of worthwhile), Id say we get some "major" news about this tomorrow. Perhaps some harsh words or test runs of an arsenal. Anyway its been a few days and for some reason everyone has to care about this BIG TIME but we are forgetting people -. Remember this story about these two countries possibly going to war. Time to stir the pot media!
Why though??? Good night.

p.s. This is fun waiting to see if Im right!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Im gonna admit my first attempt at a prediction went badly. Clearly I said "tomorrow" in my prediction and that time has come and gone. So in true ATS fashion, I am now saying that something regarding this issue will make major headlines in the next 3 days. Nothing involving the death of others though. This is based on the fact that no major media will let us think about other things that long. North and South Korea... so important. Excited for my first correct prediction even though its more of a guesstimation. But if I get this right I will make some truly clairvoyant ones.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

Hey look at this!

5 days later! I was off by 2.

Remember - NK WILL pose a threat in 5 years. You got that people?

Such a threat that we must keep this guy in the limelight and try to perpetuate a fight. Reminds me of professional wrestling.

My next prediction awaits...

<< 20  21  22   >>

join