It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TR3-B

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   
What has become of this alleged craft? Is it the same craft that's been witnessed in Belgium, the UK and the USA not to mention other possible countries.

If it does exist then it would signal a huge jump in aviation and when will it be unveiled?

Also what's become of the 'Aurora' project and what of the experimental 'pulse detonation' engine?

Discuss....

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Try TR-38....

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 11:11 PM
link   
*cough* You're posting this in UFO's for what?

This is a documented craft, not identified as a ufo or alienated craft.

It does use the PDWE type of jets, it does have more stealth ability than the B-2A, and it does have the same shape as the B-2A.

The Triangle whitnessed was more or less likely to be an Avro 225.

As far as Aurora goes, why don't you check the research project, where everything is discussed.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Cheers MachinegunJordan & Gazruk!

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Shugo not PDWE most people say it is nucleaur powered and i highly doubt it is PDWE powered.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 10:43 PM
link   
there was a speicel on the history channel a few months back, its been sighted over europe as well

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 05:07 AM
link   
The triangles witnessed over the last 20 years (With the 3 lights on the sides and a big red one in the middle) are deffinatly not conventional aircraft.

Do some research into the Belgiam triangle incident.

The TR-3B is supposedly a nuclear powered platform developed from alien technology. Its all just speculation though, with a few diagrams..

link   
The triangles witnessed over the last 20 years (With the 3 lights on the sides and a big red one in the middle) are deffinatly not conventional aircraft.

The TR-3B is supposedly a nuclear powered platform developed from alien technology. Its all just speculation though, with a few diagrams..

link   

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spreadthetruth

I think your reply is a little late, that was from mid 2004. You've also treble posted. Since then i have looked into the Belgium incidents of '89-'90. I remember one encounter where the object seemed to change shape to a 'diamond' on the radar screen. This eerily happened everytime the F-16's on-board radar attempted to lock-on to the object. As we know it would suddenly accelerate to roughly 2000km/h.

Here's one exerpt

External Source
Photographs of the actual on-board radar of the F-16s recorded a descent of this object from 3,000m to 1,200 in 2 seconds, a descent rate of 1,800km/h. The same photographs show an unbelievable acceleration rate of 280km/h to 1,800km/h in a few seconds. According to Professor Leon Brening - a non-linear dynamic theorist at the Free University of Brussels - this would represent an acceleration of 46g and would be beyond the possibility of any human pilot to endure.

[edit on 20/1/06 by Flyboy211]

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I along with many others seem to get the TR-3B confused with the Astra. I don't know much about air craft, let alone secret air craft. I have researched the 1989 & 1990 Belgium triangle UFO flap. Amazing accounts to say the least...

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
I along with many others seem to get the TR-3B confused with the Astra. I don't know much about air craft, let alone secret air craft. I have researched the 1989 & 1990 Belgium triangle UFO flap. Amazing accounts to say the least...

Which makes me wonder if it was a terrestrial craft, particularly US in design. How would it know everytime radar locks onto it?

I've also found this from the Dark Government site..

External Source
The TR-3B is Code named Astra. The tactical reconnaissance TR-3B first operational flight was in the early 90s. The triangular shaped nuclear powered aerospace platform was developed under the Top Secret, Aurora Program with SDI and black budget monies.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I have a hard time thinking it was ours. We don't fly secret air craft over other countries EVER. That's what our wide open deserts are for. We would never fly an alien looking craft over Belgium without telling their government/military we were going to do so. If it crashed, that would really really suck. Ask anyone at Edwards AFB and they'll tell you the exact same thing. To this day the Belgium military doesn't know what they were, but did track them on radar as well as by personal visual. Their jets couldn't touch them.

Whether or not it was some other countries air craft I don't know, but I also doubt very much.

I'm sure there is some information that has been kept from public knowledge. It's a shame that 16 years later we still don't know...

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
I have a hard time thinking it was ours. We don't fly secret air craft over other countries EVER. That's what our wide open deserts are for. We would never fly an alien looking craft over Belgium without telling their government/military we were going to do so. If it crashed, that would really really suck. Ask anyone at Edwards AFB and they'll tell you the exact same thing. To this day the Belgium military doesn't know what they were, but did track them on radar as well as by personal visual. Their jets couldn't touch them.

Whether or not it was some other countries air craft I don't know, but I also doubt very much.

I'm sure there is some information that has been kept from public knowledge. It's a shame that 16 years later we still don't know...

Unless you're part of the Military/Government in the know about such things, none of us can claim catergorically WHERE the US Military flies their vehicles. If it was a top secret aircraft then i don't think they'd tell anyone. Heck if it was an Air Force project they probably wouldn't share it with the other Armed Forces or Government Agencies, that's how secretive things can be sometimes.

I don't understand why they'd test it in a far away country such as Belgium, especially against US designed aircraft such as the F-16. You're right, the US had PLENTY of open terrain for them to test things, so in that regards it is a little bewildering.

Also some of these craft were apparently spotted over some Belgian towns? Just hovering while shooting out three big beams of light at a field.

The website i provided goes into detail about certain features of the craft. Such as..

External Source
The TR-3B vehicle’s outer coating is reactive to electrical Radar stimulation and can change reflectiveness, radar absorptiveness, and color. This polymer skin, when used in conjunction with the TR-3Bs Electronic Counter Measures and, ECCM, can make the vehicle look like a small aircraft, or a flying cylinder--or even trick radar receivers into falsely detecting a variety of aircraft, no aircraft, or several aircraft at various locations. A circular, plasma filled accelerator ring called the Magnetic Field Disrupter, surrounds the rotatable crew compartment and is far ahead of any imaginable technology.

So who knows

top topics

join