It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Message For Michael Moore From Terrorist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I found this video on the net and wanted to share it with you all......take a look at it and see what you think. Hooah

Like always just click the link and your real player will open and play the video, or if all you got is windows media player you will be offered the the video as a file for download.

***Note - Video Link Has Been Hacked..... Hacked On Jul 3, 2004. Video Is Gone.

[edit on 5-7-2004 by Firebase]

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Its a joke or badly done propaganda by the US.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   

"I am Saddam Hussein, the president of Iraq.'

I found the Michael Moore movie to be a bit soft on President Bush, the 'real criminal.' Speaking of crimes, $4 dollars for a Coke!

Anyway, Moore's movie 'is all a theater,' slanted and distorted to make sure his point of view is the only one represented. He dehumanizes the opposition, and makes you feel comfortable in mentally castrating them. Hey, I like the way this guy works.

Alright then, on the Saddam WOMD scale, I give this movie the old nuclear weapon (let me know if you find any)."

[edit on 1-7-2004 by BOHICA]

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Gosh! Who knew the terrorists were such fans of the truth?

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 09:19 AM
link   
***NOTE - Video link has been hacked..... I hope to have a new link posted later today leading to the video "Message For Moore"........ Please standby and I'll get it back online as soon as possible. Date hacked Jul 3, 2004.

[edit on 4-7-2004 by Firebase]

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Michael Moore should be...well let me not go there he is making a recruitment video for the terrorists and his film is so not true he is lying to he teeth I don't know how anyone could believe him.

top topics

join