It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook keeps clearing my status.......WTH???????????????????????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
So, I keep posting this "There is something very bad going on in the Gulf right now, Just because you haven't seen it on TV deosn't mean its not happening. People are sick and dying from chemically induced pneumonia from the corexit. I don't know what I can do to help except to ask that everyone please pass this information along." as my status update on FB. but EVERY TIME I go to a different page and then pull up my FB page again its cleared. I have redone tis 5 plust times and EVERY SINGLE TIME its gone poof. Does anyone know why this keeps happening to me? It never has before.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Have you tried posting another status update, to verify this is not a glitch of some sort?

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by concerned190

Maybe your account is compromised. When's the last time you did a virus scan or malware/spyware scan? Either that or your facebook account is flagged for some reason. Keywords in the text? I don't know, but interesting. I do not trust facebook.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Wouldn't really be surprising but,
you should try again.

Maybe Al-CIAda knows whats up

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Nevermind.....I figured it out. I kept clearing my post cause it was a double to include a link which in turn cleared my status. Just kept it a double post and all was good. My bad.

top topics

join