It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Halted Abduction - last night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
consider this a resource for those who already believe in the possibility of abduction. It's something that happened to me last night, and many times in my life, but will not provide any proof to non-believers as it's just my personal experience.

Background: I've been abducted several times in my life; the first time at age 10, most recently at age 27 (I'm 43 now). There were at least 3 times between those two abductions which I only remember small bits of, and numerous failed attempts since age 27. I've shared the significant abduction story on ATS (check my threads for the details) and also shared it many times as a group leader for abduction and paranormal incident counseling - which I am qualified to do, with a Master's degree in Transpersonal Psychology.

Last night's experience began like this: I was asleep on the couch (my wife's got a horrible cough this week). I was suddenly aware that the patio, which can be partially seen from the couch, was glowing bright green. Often times the abductions involve a green orb of light which enters the room first. I wasn't dreaming - I'll explain how I know this further on. I was then somehow seeing the patio as though I were outside, but I was floating at about 7 feet high. Although the shapes of things looked generally like the patio they had a much different feel to them - bright green energy lighting everything up, the trellis looked made of stone somehow, instead of wood. I could see the table and propane heater but I didn't know what the heater was - only be aware of the shape.

I tried to stop the abduction at this point and tried to take control of my body. I was able to get my feet on the ground but couldn't keep my balance at all - it took all I had mentally to stay on the ground and I kept falling to the right. I think something may have been holding my left arm but I didn't see the being or get a feel for what it looked like.

I broke free and it seemed like I was drugged and floating. I kept trying to move forward, which I did several feet, enough to get a different view of the table and heater - still not knowing what the heater was. I started to turn back to look behind me and everything went black. Next thing I knew I woke up in a state of paralysis lying on the couch, unable to move anything. I'm a very advanced meditator and learned how to get out of paralysis as a young child so I quickly brought myself back into my body and fully woke up. I sat up, then stood up and went to the window. I looked outside for any signs of the event but nothing was evident.

******* Here's my take on what happened *******

First off - I am WELL aware of sleep apnia, sleep paralysis, lowered oxygen levels in the brain, and all the other things people sometimes blame these types of events on. It is part of my career to know these things.

I mentioned about knowing I wasn't dreaming, here's why: I nearly became a Buddhist monk, in the Vajrayana tradition of Tibetan Buddhism. I lived as a monk for several years and have done many varied dream awareness exercises. I have also been able to lucid dream at will since about age 5, can astral travel at will, and can change dreams or wake up at will. Not sure why this has been part of my life but it's just who I am. I KNOW I was not dreaming.

I feel that these abductions happen at the astral level of awareness. They often happen at night because our astral and dream self is basically floating free and most of us have no defenses against some"one" accessing our mind. Although most people think our individual consciousness can only stay within our "self" this is not true, according to numerous philosophical and religious traditions, as well as the personal experience of anyone who has had an NDE or OBE or who can astral travel, including Reiki healers, etc.

When our consciousness is outside our body, it mentally creates a working body, just like a dream body when you're dreaming. I believe this is the part of me that was attempting to walk while on the patio.

I've learned to block abduction attempts usually as soon as the green orb enters the room or if some"one" tunes into me. This event last night was the closest to an actual abduction I've had since the age 27 event. These have never been a negative thing for me and I've seen the blackness of space from an alien craft so I honestly feel a bit blessed for the experiences.

If you're curious about the actual abduction details (age 27 event) please check my threads; I don't want to post it other than there - U2U me if you can't find it.

One other thought - I've been doing a lot of distance healing (I'm a Reiki Master) in the last few days and think that may be why I was "selected" or noticed this time around. Been at least 4-5 months since the last attempt.

I'm happy to answer any questions on this, and happy to hear your experiences as well.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Here's a link to my abduction story (different account name):

Abduction Narrative
Please refer direct questions about the abduction to that thread - I'd just prefer to keep it all in one place.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Just wanted to say thanks for the post.. very interesting read. However, I am extremely exhausted and can't think of anything else to add at this point. I will try to read your other threads tomorrow, as I am curious about those. Have a good one

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   

First off - I am WELL aware of sleep apnia, sleep paralysis, lowered oxygen levels in the brain, and all the other things people sometimes blame these types of events on. It is part of my career to know these things.

Whats your trade? Also it is very likely that these events are the result of the above, and blame would perhaps be the wrong word to use - explain maybe?

I mentioned about knowing I wasn't dreaming, here's why: I nearly became a Buddhist monk, in the Vajrayana tradition of Tibetan Buddhism. I lived as a monk for several years and have done many varied dream awareness exercises. I have also been able to lucid dream at will since about age 5, can astral travel at will, and can change dreams or wake up at will. Not sure why this has been part of my life but it's just who I am. I KNOW I was not dreaming.

How do you know you weren't dreaming? How do you discern between whats real and what isn't? How do you know this isn't a dream right now?

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
next time you see them tell them to come pick us up I need to see space with my own eyes I want to know what our world looks like please

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamAccnrh

Whats your trade? Also it is very likely that these events are the result of the above, and blame would perhaps be the wrong word to use - explain maybe?

I'm a research Psychologist specializing in NeuroPsych/EEGs/ESP phenomena. I lead groups on paranormal aspects of life when I can.
The research concerning the intracranial electrodes and oxygen deprivation lead to a much different overall feeling. The brain is trying to assign a particular meaning to the phenomena which usually ends up in a feeling of falling, blackness (sometimes whiteness), pressure on the chest, inability to move, panic, a few others - been a while since I checked into it exactly. It's quite different than the abduction scenarios people have reported.

How do you know you weren't dreaming? How do you discern between whats real and what isn't? How do you know this isn't a dream right now?

that list of dreaming experience wasn't enough?

Life could very well be a dream but solipsism isn't the topic here. I know what a dream is as evidenced by my being able to wake from them and change them - the abductions are not the same thing.

edit on 27-11-2010 by Thermo Klein because: fixed quotes

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I'm going to U2U tomorrow. I have alot of things to talk about. My experiances (not with abductions) but with mental dreams, or meditation without trying,,, i've fallen into many very weird stats that keep happening to me over the course of my life that none of my friends have shared... tty tomorrow, im drunk from the bar tonight

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   

I'm a research Psychologist specializing in NeuroPsych/EEGs/ESP phenomena. I lead groups on paranormal aspects of life when I can. The research concerning the intracranial electrodes and oxygen deprivation lead to a much different overall feeling. The brain is trying to assign a particular meaning to the phenomena which usually ends up in a feeling of falling, blackness (sometimes whiteness), pressure on the chest, inability to move, panic, a few others - been a while since I checked into it exactly. It's quite different than the abduction scenarios people have reported.

Sounds exactly like you described...........sounds like you were dreaming.......

Its typical to want to assign something "special" to an experience because it somehow feels "different" but by your own admission, the explanation of what happened to you, and what you just described above in a dream sequence add up perfectly.....

it was a weird dream maybe partial oobe

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Looks like you are almost there,
you blocked it, next time you need to control it,
let's find out what the green orb, pink and greys want and make them answer your questions you feel is needed to give you peace.
After that you need to ask and demand answers that will prove they exist to us, so that your story has validity.
Remember if they exist as you think, only there technology is more advanced, there conscience can only be equal, no more, no less.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Its just a pity that Dr John Mack is no longer with us, now that is a source that i would listen too on this case if he had investigative it, dream, too visual and with descriptions also tend me to think that this was no dream.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

Your take feels pretty good to me.

When doing energy work you shine brightly in an otherwise dull background. This does get 'their' attention, but as you know gene lines seem to be what they follow. Which is why people have experiences throughout their life. So you shining brightly might be an understood communication to "come get me" (?)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
You should ask a moderator to transfer this thread to the Gray area, where personal experiences are shared.

Abductions are odd categories, because it seems you may have halted a negative experience. But not necessarily an abduction itself.

Negatives as in Ets don't return us, though they have no power over those striving to progress in love, and the rest of the experiences aren't negative even when they are frightening to some. There is no coincidence, and wake ups can be done tough love style. Some ETs and even higher ups in the cosmos can act as mirrors to our own state of consciousness as well. So some can have law of consequence, or lessons, or boosts to challenge us to overcome fear and choose love.

If they were truly ETs, ie, benevolents no matter what role they're playing, then you may perceive this ended. When our vibrations are higher and raised, we tend to see and notice more, we become more sensing and aware, never mind giving off a brighter light, which can then attract various beings, of various polarities.

But also, if this simply made us more aware of those who are around us, and of any experiences we do have, that we werent aware of before, then on the surface, our refusal to be ready to know or aware would shut this down. But all that means is going back to the lower vibrational state of non-awareness.

The experiences/abductions occur for everyone. We play this matrix holographic universe from within, perceptions, our minds are the dvd players and time is a program too. The higher ups have the remotes. So, I do understand already that if you were encountering with awarness, the higher ups and the ETs, doing their scheduled session with you, that you would not have halted it. It simply would have gone underground if you werent ready for it.

Heightened awareness with raised frequency can also make you aware of who is around us. We have people, beings, entities, and watchers around us all the time. There is no such thing as privacy, and we don't realize this.

Now that being said, when we are gaining awareness, or freqs raise and we can see or sense more. Alot of the interactions that we take straight forward are actually tests and they have the remotes remember. So the feelings we are experiencing, our understanding, awareness, how we respond, in situations like this, we can't take it for granted that we are the ones generating these emotions, responses. You can be tested on a lot of subjects, for level or awareness primarily.

My own experiences have happened both in the astral, oobe, or however they do this, channel switching I believe and also numerously, in the physical as well.

edit on 27-11-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thank you for sharing - sounds like we have similar experiences of how life works.

Sometimes I communicate with them and sometimes I don't. This time I chose not to go, but I've gone and been returned many times. The whole thing has never been a negative situation and if I could go while fully awake AND astrally aware I would love to bring along a video camera one of these times

top topics

join