It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Security Stamp - the new Naziism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
National Security is being use to justify all horrific actions by the US.

Honestly, when I say all horrific stuff, I mean all horrific, illegal and destructive action the US government implements on its own citizens, and on world citizens all across the globe.

Including indefinite imprisonment (without trial or crime), torture, assassination, outright murder, coups, proxy wars, mass murder... the list keeps going.

All of these are justified under the term national security.

Do you ever wonder?

What a magneficent idea?

Americans boast about their liberty?

Ohh

Darn forgot to add illegal spying.

Now the latest story which just came out.

One governmental employee was fired and black listed, he asked why, the government said we won't tell you, guess what?? The National Security Stamp again, to even hide why a person was fired and black listed without any justifiable reason.

U.S. strips intelligence analyst of security clearance and job but won't say why

On St. Patrick's Day 2009, the government stripped the Irish-born Dullahan's security clearance and fired him from his job at the Defense Intelligence Agency in a manner that has no precedent at the Pentagon - invoking a national security clause that states that it would harm the interests of the United States to inform him of the accusations against him.

So what is next?

What else are they gonna do, and justify it through by stamping a national security stamp, over riding any law which exists?

How does this differ from a fascist dictatorship? I don't see much difference between this and Nazi-ism.

thoughts

oz

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I can see we are thinking on the same wavelength with current events. It's totally frightening to watch this unfold before my eyes. My jaw is on the floor and I feel like I need to prepare for horrors of an unimaginable proportion against the people I love: Humanity.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
people always compare the past and prepare for the future...
does no one realize that what is happening now, is happening NOW?

i hope one day everyone will start to act now for the now, not for the past, or for the future, as neither exist.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Having read the article that was provided and read through the posts, can it be said that many of those posting have never read or have had an employment contract or an employee handbook before? Most of them contain clauses and conditions of employment, including what will happen if one of those conditions or clauses were to be violated. And in 100% of the jobs that a person does an action, or fails to meet a condition, a person can be fired, no appeal, no nothing. And in the Defense industry, the conditions are very, very tight. The real shame of it all is that his wife had a job, and her statement just brought her under very tight scrutiny and now in jeopardy, as it sounds like a veiled threat, and she spoke to the press, something that she is probably forbidden to do, no matter how upset she may be. So right now, this is not anything to be worried about, it is not something that will affect the entire country or the world at this time.

new topics

top topics

join