It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need Help With A Few Questions Pertaining To Somethng That Happened to Me Wednesday.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by leira7
reply to post by autowrench

say waaaah?

That's pretty crazy if true, but I can believe it. I've had some really unexplainable stuff happen to me too. It is sad to hear that the ones who choose to contact us are threatening their lives for doing so, makes me wonder if they too follow some type of hierarchial system, in which specific rules are set. What an amazing story! I wonder why you could create there, and not here. Have you tried creating here? What is wrong with Planet Earth? Why can't we do those things? Almost sounds like the ET sent you to a computer/holographic simulated reality. But why? "Getting Deleted" like, as if we are living in a computer of some sort. What gives?

Yeah, sounds pretty mental, doesn't it? I went to a psyc for 12 years, and drank for as many, and that didn't help me to wrap my head around that, and other strange experiences I have had, and seen in my life this time around. As for creating, I said in another post that reality is only atoms and energy, and we humans do create with thought forms, so yes, I have created, to a point. I actually have a home for what I reckon is R&R on other plane of existence, I have seen it many times, and have been there before, some things there I recognize. How do you think heaven and hell came to be? The Light is the key here. Question it, it will show you many realities and many worlds, and you can go to any one of them.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProvehitoInAltum
reply to post by leira7

I am definitely trying to get rid of that fear feeling. I can't stand it. I am normally a very fearless person. I travel all around the world on my own without fear of anything happening to me, even though I am a single woman, and many of my female friends think I'm downright crazy for doing so! This entire sensation is an anethama to me. It's making me sort of angry at myself because I am so jumpy right now that I'm sitting here flinching every time I hear a car passing by outside on the street. Or each time my heater goes on. This is totaly not who I am at all. The fact that the slightest noise has me jumping out of my skin is something I can't keep on with. This kind of paranoia is so totaly unhealthy it isn't even funny. :/ I really just want to figure out what is going on, and how I can stop this 'fear' thing, whatever is causing it.
edit on 26-11-2010 by ProvehitoInAltum because: (no reason given)

I take it you have suffered under a controlling man, am I correct? I have just a little advice, take up your inner, Divine Feminine Power, and know that it is yours, and it will work for, and with you, in all that you do. Use your intuition, and your inner sense, or the eyes in back of your head.

In the next world, Women will be in charge. This is a natural thing, not to be afraid of, it was once like that, until religion came along and tried to stamp you all out of existence. The only thing to be afraid of is fear itself. Go forth, sister, and do your best in all that you do. I am behind you, even if no one else is willing.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ProvehitoInAltum

Your experience may be a result of an epileptic seizure. Epilepsy is large-scale synchronized waves or periodic bursts in the brain which can cause numerous odd symptoms. The correlation between a bright flash (seizure hitting your visual cortex) and auditory sensations (which may be just neurons going nuts) could be a clue.

Epilepsy can be severe or possibly life-threatening, though it is usually quite treatable. Just to be safe, I'd see a neurologist for a checkup.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Trust me, I want this debunked into something normal and explainable more than anyone can imagine!

First, there is nothing to debunk because you had an experience that you have not specifically identified as being a particular cause. You are willing to consider all possibilities. A good and healthy starting point. Debunking in these here parts has come to mean to say something is other than what it gives every appearance of being, i.e., a excellent UFOs sighting is nothing but a Chinese lantern, etc..

That said, you may move on to the next step to wonder if you were provoked into a particular state of mind by some force outside of your own doing. That is a reasonable, wide-open area in which to probe next.

Perhaps you know that the causation of instant, extreme terror is not unknown in abductee accounts. That was my experience. I've never had such a feeling before that time or since. It couldn't get anymore intense that the realization of impending death in my estimation.

Consider that the voices you heard were the triggers used because you were inside the house. They were perhaps a preliminary attention-getting device used to put you into the proper mindset. If you were outside or driving on the road (as I was) the initial move would usually be seeing a bright, unusual light in the sky. In your case, mysterious, male voices (not a single voice, but at least two!) The flash of light is not an unknown feature of abudction cases either. Perhaps it is done intentionally or perhaps it is an artifact of the experience.

Given also the info that you meditate is indicative that perhaps you have some better qualities of mind that ETs are looking for when they chose an abductee. You did not seem to note an accurate passage of time aftr the main event, so you don't really know what happened in the minutes afterward. Elvis, you may have left the building!

In short, in examining the scant details that you have given. My guess is that this was a bedside abduction. And given your previous sightings of unknowns, maybe not your first, but we are lacking details on that possible connection.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Dude, what do you expect when you go meditating at 3 at night, you do realise that is the real "witching" hour. Why would it come to be known as this hmmmmm?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Whiffer Nippets

All interesting things to note. Especially as you've brought up 'Chicago's finest'. Without going into too much detail, I live in a very quiet north suburb, though once upon a time I used to live down near Wrigley. It can't have been anything on the street, because my bedroom is located at the back, with no driveway/roads around it that light could reflect from. There have been no reports of intrusions on my block or around it, which leaves me as flummoxed as I was before. If I start hearing things tonight though again, I AM going to call the police to come and investigate. I can't take this anymore. The only musical equiptment I have in my house is an acoustic guitar, and if it is a burglary situation, I think they would be targetting the $500,000 to $1,000,000 homes around me, rather than my tiny ranch which is nothing more than a teardown. As long as the 'Flash' doesn't happen again along with the weird anxiety 'fear' thing I think I will be okay.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   

yeah this sounds something like I heard before, you are actually half sleeping and your sybcincuoiu has you believe you saw this stuff, when actually you dreamt it

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

Thank you for the reply, this is one of the things I'm concerned about, and it's ironic because this is a notion I've always 'poo-poohed' in the past. I definitely hope this isn't the case! At this point I can only see two courses of action. The first is simply being much more aware to what is going on around me.

The second is that I think I will definitely pay my doctor a visit this week, in order to get some of the suggestions about physical concerns either ruled out or confirmed. If this was some type of siezure, or other problem I definitely want to know if I have some kind of health concern that I am going to need to be aware of in the future that may need treatment!

To the poster that mentioned 3AM being the witching hour, I am very interested in this concept, are there any details or links you can point me to on the subject?

Again I thank everyone for the replies!

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Happy to say was a calm and quiet night here last night. Hopefully what happened Wednesday was just an anomoly featuring some (human) persons that just shouldn't have been in the neighborhood. Definitely feeling a lot calmer now. Again, thank you for all the replies.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun

"Given also the info that you meditate is indicative that perhaps you have some better qualities of mind that ETs are looking for when they chose an abductee. You did not seem to note an accurate passage of time aftr the main event, so you don't really know what happened in the minutes afterward. Elvis, you may have left the building!

In short, in examining the scant details that you have given. My guess is that this was a bedside abduction. And given your previous sightings of unknowns, maybe not your first, but we are lacking details on that possible connection."

What a most interesting thread! ProvehitolnAltum! you've certainly succeeded in drawing out some of the deep thinking posters, including autowrench's excruciatingly fascinating story, (but it's not his post so we won't go there--back to you some other time autowrench). If nothing else, knowing this place (ATS) is open to your sharing of your fears can help alleviate some of the anxiety you have been going through. You are not alone.

Now what Aliensun said: the entire time I was reading your thread my first thoughts kept being that it is because you are of a certain capability of mind set that this has been happening--or happened. I concur with Aliensun that this is not the first time. (If you wanted to take it a step deeper--were you brought into this world that way, or did you acquire upon it by way of experiences, environmental...etc.)

I recognize your description of veritgo, Provehit, I used to call it "backwards nausea", (I was very young when it began and din't know how else to describe it. To this day it seems as good as anything else...) and I also recognized the fear. I went through such things myself. The fear will leave you soon, it will lessen its grip, and soon it will become a fascination. I think you are wise to see the doctor to rule out seizures or such, but I can pretty much bet they won't find anything amiss.

I haven't gotten any feelings about which realm your experience came from, I do believe it was not from this one--no buggers on the street or neighbor teens sneaking smokes behind the garage. (It is always good, even wise, of course, to examine all aspects of any possibilites with an open mind--which is the gift of this site.) After the fear has completely left, it would be good to revisit your experience in your mind in a relaxed state. Try and discern where the voices were coming from. Did they seem to be coming from "inside" your head as in thought telepathy, or were they a distinctual puncturing of the outer ear as in somebody's behind my shoulder, (or, further, in the bushes...). One clue to help determine: When you first reacted--heard the men speaking-- were you froze motionless or were you startled? (i.e: "jumped")

I not getting the feeling so much that this was a "Shadow figures" incident; more of an abduction scene as Aleinsun suggested. Already nervous when you went to go to sleep, the fear manifested when you slipped dimensions, which is what the light under your eyes was. Then the sideways veritgo. It stemed from the pituaritary which is the access point.

Just keep centered. You'll be just fine. Breathe deep. This is nothing to fear.
And oh: Get a dog. A yapper.
Annab

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   

aliens....

welcome to our side.. there is no turning back now

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
just my two cents, I had a light on my eyelids when I was in the presence of light beings, and you said u meditate so this could be it. I would look hard on the walls iff you see any blue lights or iff you perhaps hear owls.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Ah, interesting. For some reason I thought you lived in Florida.

Just checking back to see, glad to hear you had a peaceful night

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Whiffer Nippets

Actually I can see why you would think FL since I brought it up in earlier posts. I was there on vacation with my aunt at my grandmother's house at the time I saw whatever it was that was in the sky that night. Though, with winter approaching at full speed ahead... I kind of wish I lived in FL right now

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Important question - how old are you

15 - 21
22 - 28
29 - 39
39 - 49
49 - 59
older

Just want to eliminate any biological possibilities.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

I'm in the middle of the 39-49 range. As per my phyiscal a few months ago though, I'm in excellent health outside of a slight Vitamin D definciency.

ETA: Also, don't know if this would make any sort of impact to biological questions, but I'm an ovo-lacto vegetarian (no flesh of any type) and have recently gone gluten free, though I am not celliac, I'm very health/diet concious.

edit on 30-11-2010 by ProvehitoInAltum because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join