It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NZ Scientists have discovered how to get the crims right now

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows
Now I am really angry.

This is a HUGE discovery made by NZ scientists.

And no-one acknowledges it.

Well, how about you tell us what the hell you are talking about and maybe link us to it so we dont have to try and understand your gobbledy-gook, and then we can appropriately decide how much love to send to New Zealand?

Because if we have to rely on just what you said, you are not representing your country well, and I say that as someone who loves New Zealand.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Look at NZ news.

I am so sad that you are all so horrible.

Yes..we are horrible because you provide no link, no information, simply say NZ invented something cool to get criminals or some such...then get angry when we haven't all psychically linked to you.

if your too lazy to link up..then...dont write the thread. If it is actually something, someone will pick it up later..but your just getting egg on your face if your not going to do the work to make the thread progress past this point.

nobody here is bashing NZ...lovely place...and some clever stuff has come from there...we are simply wanting information...its not international news yet, so you need to provide direction. Now take a breath...find the articles...highlight the web address, press ctrl+c. come back here...make a reply..press ctrl+v and voila

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I found the website tvnz.co.nz

I went to "2" (there is no "3"), and guess what I found!

Nothing.

Absolutely nothing.

You should get banned from ATS - not only are you hoaxing, you are deliberately flame baiting. You insult us by saying we are "bad" at "this" (finding the mysterious website you say we should go to - but not by name), yet you can't even post a friggin' link to the website (who's bad again?).

Then, when we find the website, you suggest "3" as an option, when there is no such option. So we go to "2", and it's just a web page advertising all the sit-coms that tv channel shows.

Nothing about News.
Nothing about Scientists.
Nothing about Criminals (except for crime drama shows).

You should get banned, straight up.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

A hoax - I believed it, truly - it was reported on NZ news.

So they are liars, everyone is liars and I only believe in the truth.

I am sorry to everyone.

I meant well.

Peace and love to you all.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

Banning...hmm...bit of an overreaction
This thread should be closed however until something comes up to back up this claim...
I don't think the guy is a troll...probably just caught the tale end of a commercial or something and mistook it for something real...who knows...but judging by his other threads, he doesn't seem like someone just here to cause trouble...
I wouldn't say he is contributing massively towards the furthering of truth overall...just my perspective...but ya...this thread is pretty much alot to do about nothing...well, not a lot.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   

A hoax - I believed it, truly - it was reported on NZ news.

So they are liars, everyone is liars and I only believe in the truth.

I am sorry to everyone.

I meant well.

Peace and love to you all.

Next time you make a thread about something...take a few extra minutes to find a source so you can point to it...would you believe any claim ever made here with nothing to back it up, be it someone is an alien, or some nation just built a space ship that goes faster than light?

just learn from this and next time...be prepared to provide a source right at the top..

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Hi Saturn,

All of us have roles in this world - I know mine - do you know yours?

One of the things I know is not to be told by people what to do.

Would you like to be told what to do?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

It's not really an overreaction - it's in the terms and conditions of the site. If you knowingly post false information then you can get banned. Mind you, the moderators don't have to ban that person, it's up to their discretion.

Posts like the OP, and the subsequent insults from the author after we were trying to decipher their cryptic website source (but were having difficulties) just made this thread that much more trollish.

Personally, ATS would be better off if we didn't have people like that around here. I understand you disagree, and that's cool with me, but their last response to yours pretty much backs up decision on the matter.
edit on 26-11-2010 by harrytuttle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

I am not a troll.

I am a person who helps others.

And I have apologized for being wrong. How many people apologize for being wrong?

Very few.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   

You're just not making very much sense. So here, let me objectify this so we dont have to wonder anymore:

What was the discovery that was made, and how is it relevant to fighting crime?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I still do not know what is happening here.

www.nzherald.co.nz...

Is this what you were talking about cat?
"Scientist focuses on alleged killer weapon"
edit on 26-11-2010 by Somehumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by BobbinHood

It was reported on NZ news tonight.

It was a break-through in identifying DNA.

Uh oh, I have just realized.

The powers have stolen it - that is why it is off the website.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I did not record the news, and for that I am deeply sorry.

If I had recorded it, you would have seen proof that NZ scientists can trace DNA within a week - a huge breakthrough.

Long ahead than every other country.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
hahaha, New Zealand, your neighbours are the real smart people in our neck of the woods. You know why its hard to catch a rapist in New Zealand? Because sheep cannot testify

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Somehumanbeing
I have discovered the secret of instantaneous intergalactic travel, but i'm too lazy to post my sources. So just turn on your TV, guys.

This is interesting. You see, only today I re-tuned my DVB-T USB stick and found it had NEW channels. Not only that but now I am able to actually receive DAB+ radio.

Why it's amazing. I get 60% more GARBAGE per channel now.

FOR FREE!!

I'm sure this has something to do with the OP. I'll let you work it out, as I'm too lazy to correlate the stories..

you did all say TV right?

edit on 26/11/2010 by badw0lf because: FIKSAD MOar PEROBLUMBs..

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Aww. I got my hopes up for nothing. I knew this was too good to be true. Are you serious? The "powers" got to it and that's why it just vanished with no evidence of its existence? Anyway, let's not feed into this and let's just get this thread closed. If it was fake then there is no purpose to this thread and if it was true and some "powers that be" has gotten to it, then this thread is nullified. Agreed?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Maybe they discovered real life precogs, just like in the movie Minority Report

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Im going to be blunt here. Everyone in this thread is having a problem with your OP and your subsequent posts because they sound like they are written by a ten year old boy who just finished reading his first Sci-Fi book. If you have spent more than a week here, you know darn good and well that when you post a thread with "the most awesome information ever!", you cite sources. Instead, you spouted what amounts to a troll post looking for replies.

Now I for one will give you the benefit of the doubt that you saw something on the NZ news about something that had to do with criminals, but the majority of us do NOT live in NZ and we do NOT have access to any NZ TV news stations. Then, when we try and get a better grasp of what the heck you are talking about, you start berating us because we cant find any information about it?!?! Come on man. Try a little harder next time and give us something worth while.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Now I am really angry.

This is a HUGE discovery made by NZ scientists.

And no-one acknowledges it.

Can you give some details on the "discovery"?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
If you are makng a new topic it is best to provide infomration. Otherwise the thread will end up with no direction as this one has....
kx

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join