It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It really does run in the family

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I don't know how to put this on this site. I would like to vent my anger at my ex; yet, I don't want to sound like I'm a cry baby. I'm still a young man and I need to grow up and mature more. Me and my ex Jennifer have been on and off in relationships for about two years. Last couple of times we were together we had some fun ( Hopefully you understand what I mean by fun). I loved her and I know she loved me. Still I left her (after her spoiled attitude and her crazy family showed it's ugly head to many times) when she was pregnant with my child. I feel like my biological grandfather who dated my grandfather and then left her. I know I shouldn't be bugging her to get into the child's life. Let this be the end of us. I'm no where soon ready to take care of a child. I have been involved with many girls in my life. I know how to flirt when I have the chance. My scars and committing to the relationships have made me become more mature in respecting women and myself. I just can never forget my past life with my ex and what I know. There is no time soon going to get into her life. Since the last time I tried to communicate with her she didn't reply back. I just want to be happy!

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
You say, " I know I shouldn't be bugging her to get into the child's life. Let this be the end of us. I'm no where soon ready to take care of a child. I just want to be happy!"

Maybe you should stop thinking about yourself and start thinking of YOUR child's happiness. Is the mother any more ready to take care of the kid than you are? A child deserves both parents. Even if there is no relationship between you and the child's mother, you should still make an effort to be involved in your child's life. You were part of making that child and you should be part of raising that child.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AnnieMaine

Trust me! I do not want to have pointless drama and trouble from her family. I was stupid enough to have sex to get her pregnant and didn't expect her to have the baby when we broke up. I was a loser and she still is very controlling and spoiled. Our times together with very rough. I always anticipated seeing her and then hated how she acted. What do you expect meeting a girl in the mental hospital? I'm no where near perfect. I just want to live my life. I believe she's married now and has the husband taking care of the child. I have no reason to rear my head near any of her family.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
how is this on a conspiracy site?

no offence, but i dont care about you, or your girlfriend. there is enough of that kind of stuff in people lives already.
i am here to read about peoples research into things out of the usual.

and i should point you, you wrote that your grandfather got your grandfather pregnant, and ran away.
now THATS out of the usual.

was your grandfather an alien? a ghost? was your grandmother a succubus? an illuminati breeding girl?
no?
then i would suggest this thread has no place on ATS.

i want the ability to removes stars from OP's. surely a dislike function that eventually reduced the number of posts one could make would be helpful

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by okamitengu

This is in the off topic section; as well the rant forum. So I have a reason to post my rant online and ask others for help. I would just like to talk about it and get help! I need to be happy today. Today is Thanksgiving.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

I havent read anything besides your post. So forgive me if this is redundant.

1. [snip] Its [snip] YOU that make it so hard for good fathers like ME to get custody. Because [snip] YOU think its better the child doesnt mess up YOUR life. Make no mistake, your selfishness has nothing to do with the good of a child, just a childISH adult

2. I have an ex wife, whom I have a child with. Dealing with her is like dealing with ATSers. You just take what you want out of it, and if something good comes along, cool. Mostly, all I want to deal with her for is my daughter.

3. Repeat #1. If you ditch out on this child, do the world a favor, [snip].
edit on 25/11/10 by masqua because: deleted 4 instances of personal attacks

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by dmefoc

I distaste the disrespect you're showing me. Even though I rightfully deserve the disrespect. I tried to email my ex and she refused to reply. All I know is that on her profile is that she is married and moved away from where she lives. I would hate to bring problems for the child. How would I prove the child is mine? The story I was in a relationship with her, got her pregnant and then left? I would have to take a DNA test. Soon I will contact her again and ask her. That's all I can promise. The internet is the best I can do.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by dmefoc

You can start acting more mature with your "constructive" criticism. Give me ideas of how you deal with the ex and get to see your child? I have do way of stepping up to her even if I try. I don't fear her. I just want a good plan that would work.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Are you trolling? Here is the ONLY advice you need to take from this website regarding your situation.

Get a lawyer.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by dmefoc

No, I'm not trolling at all. I thought this would be the best place that I can get answers from "mature" users. Guess I was wrong. Seems I can't find any respect and an answer for a simple question.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Take it easy guys its just the internet
I should add this is why i am single i don't need drama in my life especially a kid yet too plus i ain't ready at all anyways and the right girl has to come along too ..

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by PS3Geek

Thank you! Someone mature has come along. I understand where others are coming from. Still I would like others to see I need to prepare before I try to fight my ex girlfriend over this issue.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
"I know I shouldn't be bugging her to get into the child's life. Let this be the end of us. I'm no where soon ready to take care of a child."

Read what you wrote, dude. Youre not going to get anything less from any good single fathers on here.

You want to run away from your responsibilities. Thats a cowards way, and if you dont like me telling you the truth, well tough sh*t.

As I said before, the ONLY advice you should take from this message board is simple...

GET A LAWYER.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by dmefoc

Well then when I'm ready I will! Now please stop trying to act tough! I'm not a child. I would like for you to be respectful to me so that I can understand you better.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by dmefoc

I will even explain WHY you need to get a lawyer.

1. You have just as much of a right to be a part of a childs life as the mother does. A lawyer will protect that right

2. She is going to get one, when it comes time to take your money for child support. Youd better just get ahead of the game on this.

Another piece of advice. Get a job if you dont have one. You WILL go to jail if you fail to pay child support.

Trust me man, I hate hate hate hate hate my ex wife. I would be the happiest guy on earth if she died the most horrific, painful, torturous death imaginable to man.. I would revel in it all!

But she is the mother of my child. If she is alive, I have to suck it up, deal with her and do whats best for my child.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Acting tough? How about acting HONEST. If you run away from a child, because "im not ready" youre a coward. As Ive said before, if you dont like it, tough sh*t.

If you wanna come see me, I live in Iowa City, IA.. Email me and we can talk tough in person. I promise I will make you unable to run from your child.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by dmefoc

I don't have a job and that's why I believe it will be better to prepare for this then make it blow up in all our faces.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

What state do you live in, loser? I will find the information FOR YOU, because you just seem like the deadbeat type.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by dmefoc

Hey I live in Sacramento, Cal. Still you're not using you're words correct. I would fight you in person if you want. I won and lost before. Not an expert but hey you got to fight! You need to stop trying to sound like the school yard bully.

<<   2 >>

join