It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Project Monarch/Illuminati Sex Slave Allegations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I'm doing the uploader a favor by posting this here. He/she seems to be very passionate about this issue.

Several years ago, in France, the largest child sex slave ring was busted ever in the history of busts, and the French government had to build a brand new court house to house all the people accused, as they numbered in the hundreds. It has been well known that Belgium has had it's fair share of child molestation rings. This video goes into detail about a woman abused as a child in Illuminati orgies:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
There are various bits of this puzzle which have emerged over the years, and which together definitely suggest to me that this is an organised activity at the highest of levels in most parts of the world.

This is possibly the worst part of the hidden underbelly of what many of our so called 'leaders' are involved in, and it seems to be becoming more organised via social services, etc. in many countries.

The bits we get to hear about are the tip of an iceberg...IMO involving all major institutions.

My heart breaks for these children and their families.

edit on 25-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
absolutely appalling.
one day these demons
will get their just rewards
when they are thrown into
a lake of fire for eternity.

"suffer not the children to come unto me
for such is the kingdom of heaven"
Mark 10:13-14

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
There was documentary regarding such a sex ring here in the United States

here is the Video that was suppose to be aired but never was...

Pedephile Ring - US Politicians

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by FoxStriker

speaking of which, I just found this on drudgereport:

www.nbcnewyork.com...

seems like we're in need of a regime change.

don't vote for any major political party. only vote for independent candidates. that's the only way to stop these vile people.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

2010 translation.

13 People were bringing little children to Jesus for him to place his hands on them, but the disciples rebuked them. 14 When Jesus saw this, he was indignant. He said to them, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. 15 Truly I tell you, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it.” 16 And he took the children in his arms, placed his hands on them and blessed them.

edit on 12/12/2010 by Sinter Klaas because: edit to correct stardate to earth date

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Im afraid to say there is no legal controlling authority no hell no divine balance of consequences or karma there is only the law of the land,some upon this realisation decide that they will do whatever they please,especially if they are above the law of the land.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by anglodemonicmatrix

What are we to do? Allow this to continue? We're so busy policing the world all the time trying to spread "democracy" (actually it's more like oligarchical plutocracy), meanwhile we let our politicians have orgies with little children who are being researched for defense purposes.

top topics

join