It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need Jesus in my life!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I rarely post on this website. I just need Jesus in my life. Please tell Jesus I need him in my life. I'm lonely and cold and tired. My body is sore and my life is a mess. I always do good needs and it is great. Still I feel I need someone. Jesus where are you?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
i do not believe that Jesus is on ATS.....

anyway, i guess you would be better off by holding your head under cold water for a few minutes, clear your head and take your life in your own hands ! Where there is a will, there is a way. Life can be a bitch and you better stop whining about it and start fixing it !

you are the creater of your own lifes path and nobody else....
I had some decent issues a few years back and i thought what the hell ...i'll never get out of this, then at some point i just sat my ass down and started working all out and today i am free as a bird of all issues and it feels great....and that is because i did all by myself !!!

cheers

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I'm guessing you meant good deeds. So what kind of deeds,
if I got it right, do you do?
I would assume it is good deeds toward other people.
If so, those people are Jesus and thanks will be had in Heaven,
edit on 24-11-2010 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
cheer up charlie

jesus aint real
im sorry
but people are
you just need a good friend

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Basel77

Cold hearted much? You know nothing about this person and you treat him/her like a child.
You need to be slapped by your mother, and beat by your father!

To the OP, hang in there and don't listen to this dirty %$&*#$!
faith will lead you to him and will make you stronger.
I hope all will turn around for you.
edit on 24-11-2010 by DisturbedToo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

You do not need Jesus you need to step away from the computer go down the street to the local food bank, children's home, nursing home, or charitable organization and give of yourself in a meaningful way and learn how to live by living for others and doing something greater than for yourself. Hey, its my opinion.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DisturbedToo

are we a bit on the edge today ? didnt say anything bad at all. This is just how it is. No higher force is going to help. As other posters said above, persons are real and to have a good friend or friends works wonders.

whining doesnt help. and that is not meant to attack the OP in any way ! so calm down.....

sometimes it really just helps to sit down for a moment cool off and start over by tackle one thing at a time.
it is a slow process but it works !

no offense meant, but you seem to be very fast in judgements.....

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by calebschoice

What? Are you giving me advice? They have people who are working off offenses who do volunteer work as an alternative to jail time, where I live. Anyway, I do what I can and I am sort of like a charity case myself so I don't know but I do not want to go into detail about my medical condition, exactly so if you think being on the computer is wrong well sorry about that and that is something I am capable of doing so thanks for the lecture and have a nice day.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Take it easy everyone! I'm my own person! I met this woman online who can me a lot of the things I want in a woman. A family and a loving wife. She wants a man who believes in Jesus. I want Jesus so I can have her.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by DisturbedToo
reply to post by Basel77

Cold hearted much? You know nothing about this person and you treat him/her like a child.

But asking for the imaginary baby sitter is not acting like one? Lol?

You need to be slapped by your mother, and beat by your father!

Which one would you be in this scenario? Treating another member like a child, oh dear...

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Mage

I have been there and I can tell you that no call goes unheeded. The VERY moment you cry out for God or Jesus he responds. Wait just a moment and help will arrive. Jeremiah 33:3 says: Call unto me and I WILL answer you and show you great and mighty things which you don't know. That is one of the many promises of the Bible. Close your eyes and know that Jesus or his father God is with you.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

well, i guess the name of DisturbedToo does say everthing.

But anyway, as the OP answered already, seems it is not such a big deal at all for the particular reason of that hunt for jesus... lol

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   

You sound so sincere. You know what? God knows your heart and if you are ready, he is more than willing to help you.

Get baptized and repent. Repenting is not a tricky thing, it is clear. Do it right because the measure that you use will determine your reward. Jesus spoke of reaping and sowing and getting a return on your harvest of a 30, a 60 or a 100 fold increase. Trust me, you want the 100 fold reward. The gift of God is Living Water and God says that it will flow from your belly. Your body is the cup and the way God will change you starts internally and the only way to get the cup to overflow is to reach the 100 fold measure. Get the repenting right, it opens the door that no man can shut. Another thing, you need to recognize up front that you are attempting to have a spiritual door open, so fine tune your senses so you'll be prepared, humble yourself like a child and meditate, the way King David did.

Your life will change but you will be changed first.. Carefully consider what Jesus said about the "narrow path" - that there are few who actually find it..

Be one of the few.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Myrtales Instinct

She said she is a Roman Catholic. Is that more of the same or is it very different? I don't understand? I grew up Muslim.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   

She may be Roman Catholic and that's great, but Jesus said that God was searching for people who would worship him in spirit and truth - that means getting to know him personally. There are so many different Churches in Christianity, and the reason there is so many is because they disagree on little things. However, what they do agree on, is that God is the creator and he had a Son. BUT..... more importantly is that God created a way for himself and Jesus to live inside you - the things I wrote above is the beginning footsteps to knowing everything.

All the four Gospels are important, but I recommend focussing on the fourth gospel "John" - because the entire process of how Jesus comes to live inside you is so clearly defined from the beginning of that gospel to it's ending. That is why it is different than the other three and it's also the reason why it was so sacred with an ancient christian sect, called the Cathars.

It's about a 3 1/2 year journey if a person wants it bad enough.
edit on 25-11-2010 by Myrtales Instinct because: Need to add something

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by thewanger

I used to be a believer and in me deepest darkest hour I called upon the lord. I fully trusted god to help me, or at least give me the strength. to make it through, or that peace every one talks about. But you know what? Things got worse, I experienced true hunger from days with no food, not one person effed up person from my church would help or drive me to a food bank. instead of strength (and I am a pretty tough cookie and have been through hell many times and always came out stronger for it.) I found myself mentally in a place I never want to experience again Instead of peace I developed anxiety attacks. All the while I was being admonished by my fellow church saying God wasn't helping me because I didn't have enough faith. HA! I wouldn't have been where I was at if I had had less faith because then I wouldn't have "Put god in control" I would have never experience that heart wrenching pain from having 100% faith only to be let down, and I would have never had to deal with the emotions I struggled with after realizing i had been duped.
I normal never even talk about it, but I am a bit bitter today because someone brought it back up from the past and once again blamed me saying it was because I didn't have enough faith. It was faith that let me down

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Blur_Mage,

Every one needs Jesus in them to have peace and you can have it now. As soon as you take it into your heart to learn of Him there is the Spirit that draws you. Desire to know the truth of Him and accept it only from His Word as you will find many will lead you in all directions that are not according to His Word and this includes about all churches and preachers. Before you accept any point prove for yourself from His Word. The Gal you are interrested in my have erroneous views so be careful. I will drop some verses you may find enlitening.

Mt 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Mt 11:29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
Joh 6:44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

God is Spirit and He is drawing you to His Son for salvation.

Truthiron.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Though this may very well be a troll thread, but I will not leave an ailing seeker to their misery. First of all, read the Synoptic Gospels. They are in the beginning of the New Testament, they are called Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John. These are the parts of the Bible that contain the words of Yeshuah (Jesus). If you are versed in the Bible you will find that these Gospels have few equals in power and if you are miserable, nothing compares to their power. If you want to find a grand speach right away, go to Matthew chapter 5 verse 1 and continue from there. This is the Sermon On the Mount, it is among the most important dialogues of Yeshuah's ultimate message and many people trace the begining of their faith to the first time they read this and thought about it. As you read, just as you read any book, the characters will come alive; you will know their personalities. The Synoptic Gospels are different from other books in that the main character is the Messiah and He lives. Ignore the secularists who say you do not need Yeshuah, even if He is not "real" in the objective sense He may become "real" in the subjective sense through you and your own belief in Him. Many people have been healed through His word because He is the word made manifest.
The blessings of YHWH be upon you.
edit on 26-11-2010 by kallisti36 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-11-2010 by kallisti36 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue_Mage
Take it easy everyone! I'm my own person! I met this woman online who can me a lot of the things I want in a woman. A family and a loving wife. She wants a man who believes in Jesus. I want Jesus so I can have her.

Just fake it.. a lot of people do.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by calstorm
reply to post by thewanger

I used to be a believer and in me deepest darkest hour I called upon the lord. I fully trusted god to help me, or at least give me the strength. to make it through, or that peace every one talks about. But you know what? Things got worse, I experienced true hunger from days with no food, not one person effed up person from my church would help or drive me to a food bank. instead of strength (and I am a pretty tough cookie and have been through hell many times and always came out stronger for it.) I found myself mentally in a place I never want to experience again Instead of peace I developed anxiety attacks. All the while I was being admonished by my fellow church saying God wasn't helping me because I didn't have enough faith. HA! I wouldn't have been where I was at if I had had less faith because then I wouldn't have "Put god in control" I would have never experience that heart wrenching pain from having 100% faith only to be let down, and I would have never had to deal with the emotions I struggled with after realizing i had been duped.
I normal never even talk about it, but I am a bit bitter today because someone brought it back up from the past and once again blamed me saying it was because I didn't have enough faith. It was faith that let me down

Im really sorry this happened to you. Sincerely. Many times Christians arent really Christians. I do believe a true Christian would have assisted you without judging you. Im also aware thats a rare kind of Christian to find these days
God isnt a life preserver you get thrown to you when you want it.. apparently your church wasnt very well read on Job! LOL! In any case, Im glad you pulled through on your own. You apparently COULD handle the problem and are a hell of a lot stronger than you thought you were. Without being bitter, recognize your strength when the crap was thrown at you. It doesnt have to be a god or christian thing at all. Life just plain sucks sometimes. No one ever said it would be easy or you wouldnt have to go through hell once in a while, If they gave you that impression.. that God was a genie you could pray and make a wish to.. you were lied to.

Even as a non-believer, things in life arent much easier. I hear a lot of chritians piously claim that they are so Godly that they are delivered from the hardships in life. Bunch of BS if you ask me.. they must not be too well read concerning the bible or the life of the believers in the OT especially but in the NT as well.. add to that the persecutions in Europe.. and well, you have a bunch of not only ignorant so-called christians but a bunch of horrible liars that will one day answer to that God they believe in for misleading people. I hope so anyway. That or they get a raging case of herpes.. either way..

Hang in there. You did good.. you survived. In the great cosmic girl/boy scouts you earned your " I survived BS when the fake christians turned their backs on me" badge

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join