It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wham, Bam Thank You Ma'am... Soultion to TSA's madness...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Everyone is fully aware of the maddness that is happening at OUR airports at the moment. The scanners are dangerous and the "pat-downs" are highly intrusive. The way I see it is if someone truly wants to bring down a plane, no level of security will stop it. The security measures in place, though, are rediculus and boarderline insane.

My solution...... Go back to using the metal detectors and use the best bomb sniffer in the world, a dog. Dogs sense of smell is thousands of times better than any human, that is a fact. They have been sniffing out bombs for years, and actually do an awsome job. Metal detectors, bomb sniffing dogs, reinforced cockpit doors and a pistol in the cockpit... Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am.... Your welcome TSA.

Im fully aware that there are some odorless explosives around that a dog might not be able to smell but on the other hand do you really think screening every fifth or sixth passenger with the x-ray machine would do any better?

What we have here is an old fashoned RACKET. A man says we need these scanners and sells them to himself for a profit? Isn't there laws against racketeering? Why is this Chertoff fella not being brought up on RACKETERING CHARGES?

What we are allowing ourselves to be put through is insane and will only get worse when TPTB see how we allow them to manipulate us into being, basically, cattle. Im astonished by the people who live their lives in fear. If some of the people around here don't get their butt off of their shoulders, and quick, we will be living the Orwellian dream within decades. It all starts with baby steps people. You get your toes wet to test the water before you jump in the pool don't you? That is EXACTLY what is going on RIGHT NOW at OUR airports.

Some people think this is a non issue. So scared that they are willing to give up the rights that our grandfathers, great-grandfathers and great-great-grandfathers died to obtain. Freedom from Opression, freedom from Slavery and freedom from FEAR. The founding fathers of this nation layed out the blueprint for our freedoms and the more of those freedoms that we so willingly give away the more scared we will ultimately bacome. Scared of OUR government and what they might do to us if we aren't willing to conform to their new age slavery. Governments should be afraid of their people, but that deffinately is not the case in America at the moment. You can't even fart in public now without fear that you will be tazed or worse. What would the great men that fought for our freedom that we take for granted were alive today? What if they saw us pissing our freedoms down the drain?

I'm saddened by the fact that so many are willing to give up these freedoms and I fear that the "terrorists" have alredy won. Look at us. Look at what we are subjecting our citizens to. WTF is wrong with us?

I don't have the ultimate solution for anyone. However, I do know that it takes baby steps..... WE are the ones who need to take these first steps. WE need to show our government that they CANNOT walk all over us as they please.I know what will stop them but im not allowed to talk about things like that on ATS and I will not.

Baby steps people.... Before you know it you will be taking full strides. Which way we are walking is up to US and US alone...

MessOnTheFED!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I got one more thing to add to your plan... Do what the Israeli's are doing, and PROFILE the living crap out of airline travelers! Stop this PC nonsense and do what it REALLY takes to make it safe to fly... It's done in Israel, and they have the SAFEST airports in the WORLD!!!!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

So true man... People are so scared of offending someone else these days that we have now downgraded ourselves to this. PC can kiss my ass. Im living the rest of my life PI. (politically incorrect)

MOTF!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

I would have to agree with you there. Israel has been dealing with this level of threat (well much more actually) for decades and they have been pretty good at it, you think we might have learned something from them

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I personally think they should just legalize nudity because the Government sure seems to want to see us naked anyways. At least then we don't have to hide anything and just carry on in our own little way.

Sporting Events, Malls... anywhere they want the scanners just go naked period. Save them all the hassle

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

Didnt you hear??? If you almost nude they will tell you to put your clothes back on so they can pat you down correctly...

MOTF!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MessOnTheFED!

Banks and corporations run the world. They have no loyalties other than to their own bottom line. The corporations will not stand for the people shutting down any part of their money making machine so look for another scare tactic like a plane blowing up somewhere.....we'll be screaming for body scanners and patdowns. The powers know how to work the masses....they always have.

The saddest part of this is that these are fellow Americans thinking that a parent would use their own child to threaten the lives of other fellow Americans. Exposing children to these authoritarian fear tactics is one of the ugliest things I have ever seen.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Is sucks that this place is nothing more than a business for people. They make recordbreaking profits while we scrounge for table scraps. And now its starting to take away our rights and some couldn't care less.

MOTF!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MessOnTheFED!

What we have here is an old fashoned RACKET. A man says we need these scanners and sells them to himself for a profit? Isn't there laws against racketeering? Why is this Chertoff fella not being brought up on RACKETERING CHARGES?

Can you give the details on this? An outline of the connection? Please articulate.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

from the wiki article...

Chertoff has been an advocate of full body scanners at airports. In 2010 it emerged that Rapiscan Systems, a manufacturer of this technology, was a client of his security consulting firm, the Chertoff Group.

See the connection now?

MOTF!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
We can't use dogs, dogs are an unclean animal and might offend a certain demographic that is also the most likely to want to blow themselves up on an airplane. Nope safety can only be assured by strip searching 80something WW II veterans and didling kids. Gotta come up with something else but please leave common sense out of it as there is no profit to be had in a sensible solution.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jefwane
We can't use dogs, dogs are an unclean animal and might offend a certain demographic that is also the most likely to want to blow themselves up on an airplane. Nope safety can only be assured by strip searching 80something WW II veterans and didling kids. Gotta come up with something else but please leave common sense out of it as there is no profit to be had in a sensible solution.

HAH! Thats great of you to mention! So many have NO idea about the muslim VS dog thing or the canine round up and kill off that was last year I think. I hadnt even thought of that until you mentioned it!

I have suggested the Israeli security model for a while now. I was always called a racist or any number of weird things. Seems now that people are getting the idea and I cant imagine why.. perhaps the alternative is worse??
Behavioral profiling and racial profiling.. works like a charm and has made Israeli Air the safest airline on the planet even while in the middle of their problems. Im a brown person and Im totally okay with the racial profiling.. as in Id probably be stopped or someone would notice me .. that kinda brown person

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jefwane

I never knew people were offended by dogs. Is there any merit to that? Id trust a dogs nose over any scanner.

MOTF!

Edit: This was too good and I couldn't bring myself to erase it.

MOTF!
edit on 24-11-2010 by MessOnTheFED! because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by YouAreDreaming
I personally think they should just legalize nudity because the Government sure seems to want to see us naked anyways. At least then we don't have to hide anything and just carry on in our own little way.

Sporting Events, Malls... anywhere they want the scanners just go naked period. Save them all the hassle
Yes, the new society should be nude by your own choice: crime; nude for our eyes and not your choice, fine.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
we need to keep in mind that Israel may have the safest airports ..... BUT

consider that Mossad may be behind some or most of the "terrorist" attacks in the first place.

if there's any truth, then of course THEIR airports would be the safest ??

www.whale.to...

www.renewamerica.com...

consider MONEY may be the real motives.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

I do consider money to be more of a motive than safety in this case. Somebods lining their pockets while we are reduced to cattle.

MOTF!

new topics

top topics

join