It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Penn & Teller: Bullsh*t - JFK episode

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I tried search functioning this topic and had a hard time, so I apologize in advance as I'm sure it's been discussed. I'm basically just looking for someone to explain why their debunking of the JFK conspiracy theory doesn't hold water. I've remained on the fence on this subject, and I must say that this episode was rather convincing. I still haven't made up my mind though. For those who haven't watched it, here's the meat and potatoes of JFK segment:

video.google.com...#

I don't know how to embed, so if someone else could that would be great.

Edit: I managed to find an ATS thread on the subject, but it was mostly defensive believe slinging insults.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Jack Squat

I notice, at least in that video segment, that they conveniently left out a lot of the other evidence. For instance the "death bed confession".
Penn and Teller are magicians. Any recreation that they did might be considered suspect.

edit on 11/24/2010 by VeniVidi because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/24/2010 by VeniVidi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by VeniVidi

i agree with you... they are pretty biassed on a lot of the episodes (granted i often agree with their point of view), but i think the general "they're magicians" defence is over-used, and rather weak. There's something to that melon test... not that I see it as debunking the entire conspiracy by any means. Could you possibly link me to the deathbed confession? I've yet to see it.

Also, I wasn't completely sold on the firing 3 times bit... he should have at least used a loaded gun, as the kickback would affect firing speed as well as aiming I would assume.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Jack Squat

Sorry got lost/ Here is a good URL for it..

www.youtube.com...

top topics

join