It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter buzzing with claims TSA has deactivated body scanners

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boomer1941
reply to post by janon

Just wait...after the holiday they'll have them running full bore again. All these scanners represent is more CONTROL of the masses. TSA has NEVER arrested a potential terrorist. Who do we have to thank for all this BS...none other than Obama as that's where it all originated.

You can't catch a potential terrorist unless you have the appropriate potential terrorist scanning mechanism in place.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by solids0be
Lol again suddenly The CIA is involved again. you have any proof to back up that claim?

dude, the CIA and NSA knows what u had to eat for breakfast
this morning. U don't think they've got their hand in something
of this nature? The odds are against you

hopefully your being sarcastic ...if not odds are you are a moron. thats the most idiotic justification ive ever heard. Because somthing can happen dosen't mean it does happen. So im guessing the CIA is the reason why bad things happen to good people and the reason why I take 30 minutes to poop sometimes even though i eat a lot of fiber.....Or is it Monsato Fiber GASP!!! What have I done!!! Non organic genetically altered Fiber is causing me to have irrgular bowel movements..Damn you CIA Damn you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by solids0be

Defending the CIA? Whos being ridiculous here?

On topic, I totally saw this coming, you know the MSM would just relish at the thought of the people (beliveing they were) failing in their endeavor, making us think we are powerless once again. It's a self-fufilling prophesy.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by I-on-beam
they have us convinced that these machines are being used for security and the back it up with the intrusive pat downs, terrorism, etc.

. . . but to make a long story short and paraphrasing that during the process of making cancer, they had to in the laboratory mix up this concoction and then send it out to be RADIATED in order to mutate the cellular growth that develops the cancer virus.

my take is these machines are being used to mutate the beings into something else less organic or they could be just inducing faster cancer virus growth in the people that are being zapped.

I'm not saying I agree with this hypothesis, but the first thought that entered my mind when reading this was the urgency being forced upon us to get all the various vaccinations and GMO's would be the easiest way to infect the masses with something intended to lie dormant in the majority (aka: sleeper cells) and only be activated upon exposure to a secondary factor that would happen randomly by the subjects own everyday behaviors by their own free-will and choice (like radiation from airport scanners, mammograms, x-rays, MRI's, CAT scans, etc.).

It would be effective and virtually no way to connect the dots since everyone exposed to the vaccinations would encounter the secondary factor randomly and sporadically. So, it is a possibility.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
has anyone confirmed this?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by RestingInPieces

reply to post by janon

Just wait...after the holiday they'll have them running full bore again. All these scanners represent is more CONTROL of the masses. TSA has NEVER arrested a potential terrorist. Who do we have to thank for all this BS...none other than Obama as that's where it all originated.

You can't catch a potential terrorist unless you have the appropriate potential terrorist scanning mechanism in place.

Your Interesting choice of words has me thinking :"when does a "potential terrorist"become a "terrorist"? If you walk through the security process with comtempt in your heart for govt abuses.Should you be arrested on the say so of a "beharioral evaluation" ( mindreading) machine?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lazrmau5
This thread is ridicules should we just make a whole section here on ATS about the TSA?
Im beginning to think so. Look there are no terrorists okay? We havent been attacked by terrorists since 2001 and that was by our own government. Only ignorant people still believe some illiterate Arabs could pull this off.
So stop being stupid, people that are still worried about "terrorists" are the problem that holds back America today.

Here's something worth your time seeing. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Have a nice day paranoid America.
edit on 11/25/2010 by Lazrmau5 because: Link attached

You make the point yourself. The main worry here is that there will be another false flag. You Sir are the "Stupid" one.

(I Use the term "Stupid" as a quote not as a insult.)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
arstechnica.com...

Well TSA FAILED MAJOR DICK
LOLOLOLOLOL

mythbusted

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Not confirmed but my wife and I flew back to San Diego last night from Jacksonville and they had all of the scanners roped off....did not see one used going to or coming from Jacksonville. My guess is that they'll use them after the holiday travel is over....it'll be quietly done and then the sheeple will just expect it.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE

Originally posted by RestingInPieces

reply to post by janon

Your Interesting choice of words has me thinking :"when does a "potential terrorist"become a "terrorist"? If you walk through the security process with comtempt in your heart for govt abuses.Should you be arrested on the say so of a "beharioral evaluation" ( mindreading) machine?

Agreed. Even worse, if I punch a TSA agent for groping my junk, am I a 'terrorist'? Or am i defending myself? Seems like we the sheeple are in a no win situation. Unless the courts intervene on our behalf.

Everyone needs to support any court related issues in this regard.
I'd love for someone to start a class action lawsuit!
It is our last chance!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join