It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is This A Real Ghost/Spectre, or Just A Big Hoax?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Well experts say that it hasn't been doctored, and I can see that the girl jumped from the tree to the ground and then dissapeared.

I do not see the ghostly woman she was running after though, does anyone here see her?

Thoughts ATS?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I believe there is a thread on this. It might help.

HERE YOU GO

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
This is a very compelling piece of video, nice find. But beware, I can already see and smell that the "scavenging vultures of skepticism" that mercilessly fly around ATS, are already prepping in an attempt to pick this one apart.
edit on 25-11-2010 by openmind444 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-11-2010 by openmind444 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I think it has characteristics of a "troll" or "gnome". they too can appear and disappear whenever they want.

@36 seconds

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
It is quite obvious the people with the stroller jump past the tree thanks to the news editing the length of the clip. Watch at 1:55ish in the video when they are filming the film on the famlies tv. The people with the stroller do not jump forward like that.. I'm not saying this is real, but that is simply part of the video being cut by the news company.

That height is obviously to high for a child of that size to jump, however none of the "ghosts" we see in video are that solid.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
if i was that kid i would be checking my pants. it's not every day you see a ghost monkey into a tree like that. just think of what else they could do. i'm just wondering why the little kid and the guy filming saw it but the people with the stroller didn't seem to see it even though they were walking in that general direction...?

new topics

top topics

join