It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible time line ???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I've found this interesting and though you might too. I know some of this might have been kicked around here, but I was more interested in the time line of this.
We know that there is a huge move by muslims to infiltrate Europe and other countries.

Link

What I'm interested in is... Do you think they are still on track with this time line? What's happened lately that we can add to this to see what's happening around us.

I'm hoping this thread will be a place we can deposit some of the latest info to make people aware of the danger that this might pose.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I don't know why, I have somehow the feeling Switzerland would not convert to Islam.

But hey what I know, "I'm just a girl"

edit on 24-11-2010 by SwissGurl because: (no reason given)

link   
I hate double Postings

link   
and again ..double postings..

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a) there is no mehdi

b) the quran never mentions mehdi (such an important character yet no mention...)

c) mehdi is a fabrication of hadiths.

Dont waste ur time with mehdi its just hearsay backed up with no quran.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I have written about the "threat" that Islam poses, but from a slightly different perspective.

Islam appears to be a tool that is being used by the PTB to help usher in their NWO.

There are lots of ways to look at it, and while some are more or less obvious, such as creating an "enemy" for the West to fight, there are other ways to look at Islam that might even be worse.

Certainly, the demographics should be considered, especially in terms of a longer-range plan. The fertility of the Third World, while not what it has been in the past, is still well ahead of Western fertility. You mention Europe. The decline in European fertility has been catastrophic. After large numbers of Europeans leaving for America and other parts, two world wars, massive death toll, Europeans also succumbed to a mindset that ensured their decline. Sure, not wanting children may have simply been another expression of "progress", but it could also be due to something like an intentional programming that they were vulnerable to, especially after so much chaos.

Whatever the reasons, "Europeans" a century from now will likely be a tiny minority, amidst a sea of various shades of brown. Obviously, it would be absurd to imagine a land where the majority of the population had religious beliefs that weren't reflected in their society. So, say good-bye to the lingering "christian" Europe of yesteryear!

"If" what we're seeing in Europe (and the rest of the Western world will surely follow) was "by design", with a declining "christian" world, being supplanted by a new Islamic majority, then we might ask "why" TPTB would ever want such a thing? It almost seems like they are shooting themselves in the foot!

The people who run the world seem to have a "goal" in mind, and if we don't take this goal into consideration, then we aren't likely to grasp why they do the things they do. Their long-time goal is to one day enjoy a worldwide "Utopia". On it's face, it might almost sound "noble", but the downside is that to have their Utopia, most of what they call "useless eaters" will have to literally die (or perhaps just stop breeding!). Those that remain will serve the elite. Another way to say it is that "their" Utopia will be "our" Plantation, where we will be their slaves, perhaps "forever" (if they have their way).

SO, keeping this goal in mind, maybe we could start to make more sense of what we see around us.

Logically, Islam must be regarded by our masters as something that would tend to further their goals.

How so? Well, a big clue might be staring us in the face. Islam, as many know means more than just peace, the greater meaning includes "submission" and obedience. Perhaps it isn't as big of a riddle as one might think, but through Islam, our masters might one day enjoy the everlasting "peace" that they imagine in their Utopia, but it will come at the price of slaves that are utterly obedient, and submissive to their master's will.

Another way to look at it is that Islam has every appearance of being a wonderful "slave religion".

Perhaps that sounds offensive to Muslims, but there is more to this, so bear with me for a moment more, if you have read this far. From my research into the issue, I believe that our masters do NOT actually plan on installing Islam as the world's religion, but they plan on replacing Islam with a hybrid, one that they have been working on for at least two centuries, in various ways.

SO, while Islam would perhaps be a "good" slave religion, it is not "good enough" by itself. Which is why they created a religion (and even a slave language to go with it!) for their purposes of enslaving humanity. Islam however is the precursor, which is why it makes sense to allow it's spread, while all along it will be perverted enough for the eventual "unveiling" of what our masters had planned all along.

It's a very well-thought-out plan! People who learn of it should not dismiss it too lightly. As I've said before, it is quite possible that our grandchildren will eventually belong to this coming "slave religion".

JR

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by JR MacBeth

You mention a hybrid religion... do you have any idea of what it will look like.

I do agree with the way you think,, if you want people to do your "dirty work" who else but a religious group who's willing to kill themselves to usher in a new world, and then turn around and get rid of them or corrupt them with a twisted/hybrid version of what they belief.

I agree with you that I don’t think they will be given control by TPTB. They are being used because they are loyal. The same way the Nazi’s used people to believe Jews were less than human, but behind the scenes they had their own twisted reasons for killing millions.

Also can you explain a little more about the “Slave language”

Thanks for the great info so far..

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightfury

You mention a hybrid religion... do you have any idea of what it will look like.

I do agree with the way you think,, if you want people to do your "dirty work" who else but a religious group who's willing to kill themselves to usher in a new world, and then turn around and get rid of them or corrupt them with a twisted/hybrid version of what they belief.

I agree with you that I don’t think they will be given control by TPTB. They are being used because they are loyal. The same way the Nazi’s used people to believe Jews were less than human, but behind the scenes they had their own twisted reasons for killing millions.

Also can you explain a little more about the “Slave language”

Thanks for the great info so far..

Nightfury, you are so right about TPTB finding people to do their dirty work. It seems to be their preferred way to go.

What I call the "Coming Slave Religion" is already here, although it's still mostly flying under the radar. Even so, it is practically "in our face", but because it isn't at all what anyone expects, I'm guessing it will sneak up on us.

This religion is not very old, and yet they're the only one allowed to have their "Vatican" inside of Israel. People often try and lay just about every bad thing going on at the feet of the Israelis, some saying they're controlling the US, etc., but for the open-minded, perhaps they might consider a whole new level of power that seemingly exists ABOVE both Israel and the USA.

By the way, this religion is the only one promoted by the United Nations! And why not? The "founders" of the religion were so ahead of their time, they actually coined the phrase, a "New World Order".

They're called BAHA'I, and they're the last thing anyone might suspect, because they are indeed an off-shoot of Islam. But even if a person hasn't heard of it, once we start to see the bigger picture, we might easily see that one day, our grandchildren will believe in this.

You mention the Nazis. Christians have their cross, Jews have the Star of David, and Nazis had their swastika...Guess what group used that as their symbol as well...the Baha'i. Of course, after the War, they had to set it aside, but no doubt the time will come when they can dust it off, and continue on.

There's a whole lot more to this group, and I understand you are looking mostly at Islam proper, but the more we learn about them, the easier it is to see the answer to the "Islamic Question", IMO.

As far as the language, it's yet another huge topic, probably deserving it's own thread.

Over a century ago, a Polish Jew decided to invent a language that would blend various existing languages, into one "Universal" language, that he hoped might replace the existing "divisive" ones, or at least serve as a language in common, that everyone could agree to. Sort of like the way Latin was used as a "universal" language by the educated in Europe for many centuries.

It's called "Esperanto", and while I'm perhaps the only one calling it a "slave language" at the moment, a person might easily imagine it is exactly the opposite! Because guys like George Soros speak it, some have speculated that is an emerging language of the elite. That conclusion would be a mistake, in my opinion. Oh, almost forgot, the daughter of the Jewish inventor of Esperanto...she converted to...Baha'i.

I think that the elite have kept this language alive, perhaps as a "hobby" as some innocently suggest, but the bottom line is that they have "incubated" it, and it is currently refined enough to serve very well for it's intended purpose. Some may not agree with me, and no doubt those who have never looked into the matter may indeed find it a stretch.

Anyway, let's see who else like's Esperanto...The United Nations...The elite (royals, Rothschild, Soros...)...oh yeah, and the Baha'i. Hmmm.

JR

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

We know that there is a huge move by muslims to infiltrate Europe and other countries.

Uhhhh....

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I know it's USA Thanksgiving, but I'm surprised there isn't more interest in this important thread.

Do people doubt what they see? Do they not see Europe being overrun by an increasingly vocal Muslim "minority"?

I can't believe mine is the only star so far for this OP! People should take a look at this issue, Islam Rising isn't make-believe.

No, I don't think Islamic extremists perpetrated 9/11, but I do think that those who are in control of the world plan on using Islam for their purposes.

And if you read my posts, you may find that there is something even "worse" than Islam planned for the world.

Time to wake up and take this seriously. The future of our grandchildren is literally at stake.

Congratulations to the OP on trying to get this important issue into the public eye. I hope others will understand how critical this issue is.

JR

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Thanks for your help, I'm surprised too.. This is an important issue and it's being ignored...

top topics

join