It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor revisited 2010 and the s-510 bill in the senate.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Quote by John Titor:

Throughout history, farmers have often been a target of oppression because they are absolutely necessary to civilization but too busy to defend themselves. If you push a farmer too far, they stop growing food and have nothing to do but hide in the woods and shoot back.

While watching this video I kept thinking about the above quote from John Titor:

Monsanto in it desire for profit and monopoly are now attempting to corner the worlds food markets in the name of protecting the consumer. If you were wondering about the mass outbreaks of salmonella and ecoli and more importantly the news media coverage of these events, this bill s-510 is why.

The government is so intertwined in our daily lives. We no longer have the Right to Travel, we must show or prove our innocence with scanners or be felt up by strangers, we must watch as our children are fondled by these authority figures. All so the super rich [Soros] and Chertoff can make a fortune. And if we don't comply we will not be allowed to fly, and most likely will be arrested.

John Titor claimed that the civil war in the US would start around 2005, and we would have open fighting by 2011.

I really dig the JT story whether it be fiction or non fiction, but this one bill really makes me nervous, there is already massive hate towards Monsanto and the government for letting them destroy so many farmers, this bill imho will be the final nail in the coffin..

I know Im going to get flamed, I don't care. If you have a opinion please post what you think regardless of the naysayers. And on here there will be a bunch.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
My family runs a cattle ranch; 16,000 acres with a yearly average of 10,000 head of cattle a year passing through it. In my uncle's lifetime (he runs the ranch) we have lost 80,000+ acres to the governments imminent domain and it is nearly impossible to break even, let alone make a profit because of how the cattle auctions are run. I brought this bill to his attention about 4 months ago and he sighed and went back to work. His son's are not following in his footsteps, they all know that the ranch is dead once my uncle retires. He runs heritage beef, like the type that is affected by this bill but as it is now the state/county health department can come in and basically do the same thing if they see fit. This bill affects so many people and it is sad to see the sheer numbers of family farmers/ranchers that have been put out of business by big industry. We face-off against the behemoths in the auction yards and they set the price, there is no fair markets out there anymore and soon there will be only 3 companies in the country that sell beef. Two of those companies are owned by the same family, so guess where we are headed.

www.govtrack.us...

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassey222

The sad part is this bill s-510 if pasted will be under the authority of the department of homeland security, so they will be enforcing there rules and regulations with swat. Conform of be raided.

I feel for you and your family and the millions of other small mom and pop farms that will soon be extinct in America. Actually i feel for us all.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

Things like this is why I'm so sick of our political system. This bill will probably be passed in a bipartisan fashion with both sides revealing their utmost hypocrisy. Democrats claim to be for the people yet they're going to only be punishing regular dairy farmers while protecting the rich. Republicans claim to be for limited government but they're likely to vote for it because they would probably view it as a smart regulation, or because they have business interests involved or for some reason in it. The false left right dichotomy is probably going to reveal its ugly head soon.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Some of us still wish to discus John Titor. I understand many of you think he and his story is a hoax as some of his predictions have not come to pass. In my opinion many more of his prediction have come to pass and its a frightening trend.

I believe the thing that ties our worldline with John Titors worldline is Cern. If Cern never was built in our world I don't think John would have been capable of traveling here. This is speculation on my part. This is a work in progress as I have more to add but for now I wonder what your opinions on these items are?

Perhaps I should let you all in on a little secret. No one likes you in the future. This time period is looked at as being full of lazy, self-centered, civically ignorant sheep. Perhaps you should be less concerned about me and more concerned about that.- John Titor

This is who we are.

Black Friday: This is America
BlackFriday, what to add to your gun collection
civically ignorant sheep indeed
Extended exposure to Fox News.......

Yes, homosexuals are in the army. You tend to look past the individual differences of people when thier job is to protect your life.- John Titor

He called this one right.
Repeal of Military Gay Ban Clears Final...

And another current situation that John spoke of and another situation to watch closely.

I guess you could say that. Taiwan, Japan and Korea were all "forcefully annexed" before N Day.- John Titor

If this happens, then the possibility of Titors N-Day is next.
N.Korea Crisis-updated as.....

Oh and least we forget about the Lincoln president.

The President or "leader" in 2005 I believe tried desperately to be the next Lincoln and hold the country together but many of their policies drove a larger wedge into the Bill of Rights. The President in 2009 was interested only in keeping his/her power base -John Titor

WASHINGTON — The Bible Barack Obama will use at Tuesday's swearing-in ceremony carries great historic and social significance. It was used by Abraham Lincoln at his first inauguration in 1861. For Lincoln, the book was an accident of history. Lincoln's family Bible was unavailable for the swearing-in, most likely packed with belongings being shipped from his home in Springfield, Ill., to the White House. Instead, the clerk of the Supreme Court, William Thomas Carroll, provided a Bible.

News Link

The year 2008 was a general date by which time everyone will realize the world they thought they were living in was over.-John Titor

By 2008, I would say the civil conflict is pretty much at everyone’s doorstep. -John Titor

2008 was to be the year that we realize the world we were living in was over. Anyone agree with that statement?

And civil conflict? World wide?

Originally posted by LDragonFire
In 2000 there were 7 reported riots worldwide. No reported deaths.

In 2001 there were 16 reported riots worldwide. No reported deaths.

In 2002 there were 8 reported riots worldwide. No reported deaths.

In 2003 there were 9 reported riots worldwide. No reported deaths.

In 2004 there were 12 reported riots worldwide. No reported deaths.

In 2005 there were 19 reported riots worldwide. No deaths reported.

In 2006 there were 23 reported riots worldwide. No deaths reported.

In 2007 there were 26 reported riots worldwide. No deaths reported.

In 2008 there were 20 reported riots worldwide. No deaths reported.

In 2009 there were 37 reported riots worldwide. 27 dead.

In 2010 there were 55 reported riots worldwide. 3787 dead.

China admits there were 87k riots or protest across country since 2005, information about all of these riots or protests such as death toll will be hard to come by. The same can be said of countries like Iran.

Many of these riots are sports related, but many more are the increasing job riots and food riots. The increase in worldwide riots and the death toll from 2000 to 2010 is startling.

From 1990 - 2000 there were 47 riots reported worldwide. 301 deaths in this ten year time span.

What do you think next year is going to look like?

The world seems to be fighting the PTB and this year took alot of losses.

List of riots

RiotComing!!!! 2011

edit on 20-12-2010 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

This is my first post on ATS. I don't have much experience on these boards either. However the Titor phenomenon has been popping up around me since I first heard the story and read the original posts a couple of years ago. The argument of it being a hoax or not is so unimportant when it is impossible to prove. The fact is I don't care if it was a hoax or not the idea of his statements is what matters. Because you can see that he is just a hair away from dead on accurate. Those that want to know who and what, prank or real, are wasting energy. I can tell you this "so called" hoax helped me to wake up(I was napping oops). I feel like so many have missed the point. As a collective we are absolutely sheep....China not only get's the lincoln bedroom, they now get to perform anti American songs in the White House. I am glad to see a few post's that seem to get it. Did anyone make the next Lincoln corelation to what honest Abe did during the civil war? W. Bush made a few presidential directives just like the ones made by Abe. Both were tyranical enough to suspend Habeous Corpus. The Patriot Act should have been called P.A. 2 maybe? Maybe I just have a southern prospective? It seems as though just when I get Titor outta my head...bang !! Another headline appears and it has Titor's world in it. It is really kinda scary! So I been stockin up just to be safe. Sorry so long winded, but I needed to rant. Thank you.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
So what was the ending to the Story? The story that John Titor told everyone?

The story I see unfolding has to do with a multifaceted influence from Science to Scripture, and from our very imaginations. The end of that story is, "and they all lived happily ever after"; of course, first good prevails and evil is extinguished from our hearts. Sure is a ton of extinguishing to go but we will get there in the end.

Evil does have a tendency to scream louder when it is about to die; so it is best to let these people exorcise themselves, they are probably carrying around a ton of pain and a riot is what they need.

The real fighting begins when we take our consumerism to the extreme and only purchase healthy products and exclude any company who does not accept this. Take all of the Chinese products and any other Countries products out if they cannot begin to produce properly. No riots, just shut off the source; their money! Take all weed killers, pesticides, and packaged food and rid ourselves of it, by not buying it and certainly by not using it.

Hair sprays, perfumes, toothpaste, nail polish, the list goes on and on, just get it out of your lives. Go from room to room and begin to take the plastic out. No more, there is a way to fight and it isn't by riots, it is by action!

Monsanto Products to Avoid Purchasing

Now that we know that Bayer is in bed with this Monster (which I did not realize until now) then those products too should be discarded, forever!

Bayer Products A-Z

If you work for these people quit now! If you have family that works for these people get them to quit! If you live in Manitoba, Canada, leave now! Just pack up and leave these evil entities to their own undoing.

No riots, just close that pocketbook up tight and let them feel it. Same with anything else that is out to destroy people by profiting at our Health's expense.

Get off the Soda Pop, get off the Drugs and Chemicals, just live and be happy; and if you find yourself thin and hungry just think how well all those fat clothes are going to feel on you rather than squeezing the life out of you. Start cleaning your world People and get over yourself because the end of the Story is, "and they lived happily ever after".

It's just going to be a little while longer, but we will get there.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
The sad part of his story is we haven't even touched on the Armed maneuver and combat part that is clearly taking place in America, not only here but worldwide it seems.

I myself read ATS for at least a year in a half before joining and I joined because of the Titor story, and religious and political debates.

Most blow the story off as his "predictions" have not all come to pass, but according to the story it's impossible for all the predictions to come true.

However, the world when Titor was writing on the net, didn't look like the world he was describing to us, but today's world surely does.

new topics

top topics

join