It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Hi everyone! I've been reading ATS for a while now, and finally decided to sign up. I go by skeptic72, simply because there is so much conflicting information out there, that I have trouble sorting out what is real and what is not. Some posts can sound SO convincing! Anyway, I'd like to learn more about the various subjects on here, and hope to find some friends that can help. I'm willing to listen to everyone's arguments/ideas before making up my mind. You will find that I am very open-minded and non-judgmental. With that said, I hope to hear some truly amazing things from all of you! Thanks in advance, and I hope that I will be able to learn the TRUTH about what is going on in this world/country/life.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Welcome skeptic72!!!

Glad you decided to join us! To help get you started on your 20 posts, what topics interest you the most?

Also, if the on-topic posts get a little overwhelming you should check out the off-topic posts (formally known as Below Top Secret) there is a ton of fun to be had there also!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

I am always very surprised and happy when I see people who say they are open to new ideas about life etc. I guess that means their enlightenment quality must be good and they realize there is a higher truth out there.

In my case I searched for several years for the meaning of everything, seeing evil chaos everywhere creating impenetrable noise to all people so they loose all sense of what is truth and important. In the end I discoverred Falun Dafa self-cultivation which was the right way for me. Today I am completely changed.

A book tip from me to you about self-cultivation, being a good person, supernormal powers, third eye, human life etc etc, the book is called Zhuan Falun:

www.falundafa.org...

/Zhen-Shan-Ren(Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance) is good, Falun Dafa is good.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Welcome and thank you for your proper introduction.
It is appreciated as we have had an influx of introductions that say nothing about the new member.

I hope you enjoy ATS as much as I do.

If I can assist you just U2U me. If I can't help you I do know who can.

Have fun.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by skeptic72

Skeptics in the true sense of the word are essential in the search for truth ... I even advise the 'believers' to maintain an element of healthy skeptism in the quest for answers in this strange world we live in.

Good to have you aboard. Enjoy the time you spend here.

Woody

top topics

join