It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazis didnt lose the war

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...#!

Wow the rabbit hole is deeper than you could imagine. I actually have no opinion as yet on this fantastic video but I thought I would bring it to the attention of ATS members. Plz forgive my slow opinion development or rather my lack of willingness to make hasty and rash decisions.
edit on 24-11-2010 by fonenyc because: (no reason given)

width="640" height="385"> "http://www.youtube.com/v/Z69JQY929vY?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385">
edit on 24-11-2010 by fonenyc because: I embedded it

edit on 24-11-2010 by fonenyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Can't actually see the Video here right now.
Can you comment at all on what is said in the video?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by fonenyc

The Nazi Connection to all of this Goes Even DEEPER.............

proliberty.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
"never lost the war" or " didn't lose the war."

fix the title, or to me this just flashes lights saying "look how insane those people on that site are, nazi's didn't lost the war? hahaha"

the idea is interesting, but we'll discover the information more

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
They killed the men who took it too far too fast and reabsorbed the ideas.

All along the Nazi's were praised and funded by elites here in the US and the rest of the world. Everybody loved them. They kept people sated, profits went to the state, they were making monstrous leaps in medicine and science through complete disregard for humanity, they had total control of their populations through fear, intimidation and murder and because of the spin they put on it their populations to a certain extent loved the state for their own torture.

The Nazi model is the model all governments are working with and towards. Always has been. Hitler's problem was that he sprinted to the finish and was ruining it for everybody else.

The US has been Nazi run since 1794.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
"never lost the war" or " didn't lose the war."

fix the title, or to me this just flashes lights saying "look how insane those people on that site are, nazi's didn't lost the war? hahaha"

the idea is interesting, but we'll discover the information more

Good catch but even with the correction I am insane.... so? lol everyone on ATS is insane.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by fonenyc

No.. I was implying that would be the ammunition for the MSM and Gov to further label us as crazy.. but I do not discount your claims.. just wanted to protect all of us, and you...

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
i disagree. the nazis lost at the highest levels possible and the end result is what i was taught is the loss in normandy and a d-day win for "america".

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ausar
i disagree. the nazis lost at the highest levels possible and the end result is what i was taught is the loss in normandy and a d-day win for "america".

Project paperclip my friend. Hard to lose when you simply defect to the other side.
edit on 24-11-2010 by captaintyinknots because: spelling

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
The Nazi rise to power was almost totally funded by the Bank of England. This is pretty old news .....

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
reply to post by fonenyc

No.. I was implying that would be the ammunition for the MSM and Gov to further label us as crazy.. but I do not discount your claims.. just wanted to protect all of us, and you...

I know I was just trying to protect myself and in big borther's "eye" disassociate us as like minds.... but it is too late now and we're f'd.... well it was nice.... btw grammatical errors aside I really had nothing to say on the matter because it kind of spoke for itself.... plus I only watched half when I posted it because I knew halfway through this was something ATSerz should be aware of.... but yeh we are not united on ATS, we are all krazy rabid sheep with fangs. Peace

new topics

top topics

join