It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Make Love On A Noisey Bed, Go To Court

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Just ridiculous. Try to enjoy a good bit of passion & prudish neighbours have a whinge.

Couple - What's the trouble officer.
Cop - Your getting some & the neighbours aren't.

web.orange.co.uk...

A Berlin couple ended up in court because their bed made too much noise during lovemaking.

Stefanie Mueller, 24, faced a fine for a night of passion with partner Lucas Zetsch, 25, that woke up the neighbourhood.

Police said they received ten complaints from neighbours of the pair in the suburb of Lichtenberg, reports the Daily Telegraph.

The couple were summoned under anti noise-pollution laws but refused to pay the £86 penalty.

That led to a court hearing in Berlin where Miss Mueller, a hotel worker, insisted: "We weren't that loud."

The judge said; "Perhaps not you, but your bed. We have witness statements that it was heard banging and squeaking around the neighbourhood from 11.30pm until 1am the next morning."

Mr Zetsch told the court: "It was totally normal sex, nothing exciting", which led Miss Mueller to snap: "Thanks - that was nice", before walking out of the courtroom.

In the end, the judge threw the case out as the complainants did not show up for the hearing.

Mr Zetsch told the court: "It was totally normal sex, nothing exciting", which led Miss Mueller to snap: "Thanks - that was nice", before walking out of the courtroom

The man should learn to phrase his words better so the girlfriend doesn't get too peeved , What a schmuck.

edit on 24-11-2010 by acrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
this is funny, I wish I could wake up the neighbors.
Being single sucks!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by acrux

Thanks for the best laugh I've had for ages.

I love her comment - OMG!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
OOps,

I mean his comment and her reaction.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I am going to guess that after his comment they did not wake the neighbors the night after court.

What a way to make her feel special. I agree with the OP what a smuck.

The rest of the story is just crazy. Glad I live in a regular house I can get loud and so can she and no one complains.

Raist

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
that actually happened to me when I was stationed is Alaska...
I was woken one night around 2-3 am from a loud moaning coming from the room next to mine in the barracks, I laid there for a minute, trying to figure what I was hearing, when I heard muttering in the hallway, I got out of bed and peeked out of my door, as the moaning and groaning got increasingly louder, Other guys were woken up be the same thing. There was only ONE WAY OUT from that floor, so the 5-6 of us positioned us at that point, drinking beer and making lewd bets. When the door opened and they stepped out, we all stood up and applauded, she ran back in the room to our clapping jeering and whistling. Eventually she left, but ran out with my neighbor, head down, but you can see she was bright red.One of the FUNNIEST things I've encountered in the Army

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

A man after my own heart. Would have been great to be there to applaud as well.
The bloke should have walked out with his head held high & take a bow.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
oh we gave him crap for months after that.....

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Mr Zetsch told the court: "It was totally normal sex, nothing exciting", which led Miss Mueller to snap: "Thanks - that was nice", before walking out of the courtroom.

man I needed that chuckle after going through a dull day at college. Thanks

-Naeem

top topics

join