It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Vacume for Revolutionary Energies, ATS!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Ok, so im feeling a little mischievious tonite and thought i'd put this thought out there...

With so many of us turning to ATS to let of steam about the injustices we see, is it not true to say that the site, in a sense acts as a vacume which sucks up all the energies which could be directed into a revolution against the system?

I mean think about it right... now i love ATS it is where i come to debate, unload, think, discuss etc etc but ultimatley i pour so much energy into this site and nothing really materialises or manifests.

What would be the alternative, say if ATS never existed...where would all our energies go?

Just a devils advocate thought

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by nakiannunaki

How about looking at it as a mind-stimulating access to the world's thoughts and feelings? An internet of the subconciousness of the planet, even. By posting here and sharing your thoughts, it gets across the entire web through search engines and advertisements. Others begin emulating on other sites, and now we're starting to integrate major social networks into major websites, making it easier to share and intermingle with other websites' userbase.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Yes indeed and perhaps the internet is the mother of all vacumes just sucking away until she is filled with the dreams of humanity...

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by nakiannunaki

I don't think its so much as a vacuum, but more like the very early stages of the first international library. After awhile, the internet will evolve more and more for communications instead of spam, advertisements, and scammers. At least, thats the way I see it.

top topics

join