It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indianapolis built a shrine to the masons and illuminati

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I was looking on google maps and noticed something very interesting about Indianapolis Indiana.

The Pictures should speak for themselves

Map of said shrine

three Pyramids all lined up

memorial

Ovelisk

Scottish rite temple (mason temple)

Interesting statue at the temple entrance

So what do you think?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
What do I think? I think it appears that the Masonic fraternity has built many (not all) landmarks in your town.I wish my town had as many..

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by scooterstrats

Actually I'm not in Indianapolis, but only 60 miles out

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by thewholepicture

That cool. Beautiful buildings none the less !

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
The Midwest is kinda like the hub for freemasonry stuff, you'd be surprised how many people associated themselves with such organizations. Monuments are always built to serve a purpose, even if it's just for aesthetics. In this case, I see a deliberate intention to map out the drawing boards of specific degrees, the one pic with 3 pyramids lining up is the first degree lesson. You learn of solomon, the corpse, and the temple, freemasons recite what happened to their fallen initiate, and how is body was mutilated, this is an early degree lesson.

I find it interesting, that statue of the last pic posted. I see 3 men chained, and The Double Eagle exalted, almost like sealing Orion's Fate.

A.O.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by scooterstrats
What do I think? I think it appears that the Masonic fraternity has built many (not all) landmarks in your town.I wish my town had as many..

hmmm, I wonder if there are any masonic buildings in my town. Well, we got the Luxor, gotta love that.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

A "deliberate intention?" What the hell kind of lodge have you personally been in that illustrates this? I would like to find which Masonic lodge designed this. Any help?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
What are the odds everything lines up so perfectly right next to one of the masons largest temples?
edit on 23-11-2010 by thewholepicture because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-11-2010 by thewholepicture because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by thewholepicture

Well, zoning laws as the town was built? Maybe city blocks, which ominously seem to be square? Not everything is a conspiracy, calm down. At one time fraternal organizations had money to build things.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
definitely masonic and deliberate. Beautiful buildings. The Scottish Rite hall looks a lot like the one in DC.
There are some very cool old masonic buildings in downtown Ashville NC. They even have a statue of Zebulon Vance, a famous mason from NC. Thanks for posting this.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
The great architects at work, no doubt. Amazing builders. Almost like a group of medieval stone masons went through town : ) Whats up with the ovelisk anyway? Why are they associated with the Masons? Do they mean something?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by wrathofall

I have asked that question myself. You would think it's masonic by the tomb stones that are shaped like that, and the Washington Monument. But in all the masonic information I have seen so far, no mention of the Obelisk. Not saying it isn't, just that I nor anyone I asked knows. The answer I got was it was a popular monument.

I would love for an education on this should one exist.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Well that's a bummer. I was hoping someone here knew why these ovelisks show up everywhere. Must just be for aesthetics.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I use to live across the street from the war memorial and I never put this together. The Scottish Rite Cathedral is beautiful, but rarely used for its size. The war memorial use to be a meeting grounds for the homeless, so friendly people could feed them, but the IPD demanded that it be moved down the street. Those few areas together serve nothing more than a place to hold festivals/gatherings every few months.

The only thing that warrants more investigation is that right across the street is the Athletic Club. Now they're condos, but in the past it was literally where the wealthiest people who had ties to the democratic party stayed and had parties. Had two grand ballrooms, athletic facilities, then the top few floors was a hotel where men would take their hookers. By far one of the most beautiful inside entrances to any building I have ever seen.

Further down the street is the Columbia Club (directly on the circle behind the Chase Tower), still in function today, previously known for its wealthy crowd who had ties to the republican party. Now it's the meeting place for the wealthy period since the Athletic Club disbanded and turned into condos.

These two places had and still have members who are the wealthiest in Indiana, so it doesn't surprise me that you have the best architecture (by freemasons) on the road that directly leads to the heart of Indianapolis. Scottish Rite Cathedral - Indianapolis Looks at this...

It was built with every measurement being evenly divisible by three (reflecting the three degrees in Freemasonry), with many being divisible by 33 (reflecting the degrees a member of the Scottish Rite can achieve).

So in all honesty, yes they're probably symbols for the masons, but I doubt any of these were built to pay respects to the illuminati..

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by higns07

Yes,I agree that the stone work on Scottish Rite Cathedral is breath taking.I am a mason by trade and I am in awe every time I drive by this building.I would love to take a tour ,just to look at the wonderful craftsmanship that lies within.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by AJT345

so tell me sir, do you go both ways?

(I mean operative and speculative)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
It's a beautiful building.

I saw Tyler Perry there doing a show a couple years ago.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by AJT345

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

You can take a virtual tour or an in-person guided tour. They're glad to show the place off. The cafe is also open to the public for lunch Mon-Fri, although the food's noting special.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by AJT345

You should be able to call the Scottish Rite temple any time and be able to take a tour.

It's also the home of a number of shows, concerts and public venues.

I might also say as a speculative mason I have great respect for a mason by trade. You guys do amazing work and I'm sure it takes a LOT of skill.
edit on 11/24/10 by emsed1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Hi emsed1. Your avatar is cool . Where the heck did you find it?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join