It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I messaged my ex girlfriend this afternoon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I wished her a typical happy Thanksgiving and hopefully she won't curse at me for our past heart breaks. Last time we talked it wasn't that great. Still I hope to hear from here. It's lonely being me in my life.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I know that it can be lonely being on your own. I used to be scared of being alone when I was younger. As I grew up I realized that if I was comfortable in my own skin and with who I was, that was the most important part. Then, nearing the end of a bad marriage, I realized that its much better to be on your own and a bit lonely sometimes that in a relationship and miserable (that realization is actually one of the things that gave me the courage to leave my husband).

Hopefully she might answer you and not be to angry but if you've forgiven her for whatever things she has done, that's the best thing you can do for yourself. Holding onto resentment and anger will only hurt the person doing the holding. It can be a toxin that poisons you the longer you keep it with you.

Wishing you all the very best!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Quikslvr

I agree with you. I was think all the girls that I have dated. I just had more of a chance to talk to Jennifer. I was checking her myspace and her update said she was depressed. I'm not looking to hold her hand. Just to talk to her and see what's new in her life. How is the family and what not.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
nothing wrong with beeing lonly

after 20 years of all kinds of relationships.. (very good and very bad ones) i decidet to stay on my own

no women no cry..i have enough friends and a good social live..so i dont panic.
sure..sometimes you want someone to touch your heard...but...never go back to something dindt work before!

let the ex be the ex!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by angrydog

Yeah! She is and will remain my ex. I'm looking for my soul mate. In the mean time life is good. As well it's cold since it's raining in my area.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Hey guys! When she replies. What should I tell her? If I receive a Good or Bad reply from her because of the email.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth! It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Love never fails.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Well it all sort of depends on what you originally wrote and what she says back, but the easiest thing to say if her reply is negative is just to wish her well.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
Hey guys! When she replies. What should I tell her? If I receive a Good or Bad reply from her because of the email.

If you recieve a bad reply, I wouldnt reply back

If you recieve a good reply, than its totally up to you what you write

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
She didn't reply to be at all! I can tell she read my message and posted an update about the baby! I hate this person! Still I'm not going to let her destroy me. Some day I will be above all this pain.
In the words of Nas.

You wanna hate me then hate me; what can I do but keep gettin money.

Source for lyrics

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

It's obvious you haven't truly let go of this person, especially if she can do so much damage without a reply. She seems to have moved on, and as painful as it is...you'll need to do so too, if you're ever going to feel better. It's natural that loneliness will compound on the holidays...but hey, at least we're here for ya!

Don't let it put a damper on your life (or your holiday), and try and assess who you still have in your life, such as friends, etc. (and if that's lacking, go out and meet some people...it's the only way to get them...)

Good luck, and have a good holiday, friend.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
hey rebel, do this.

your ex: so how was your thanksgiving?

rebel:cool, me and Natalie went to the movies.

now,if she feels ANYTHING for you,that will FREAK her socks out!!!

top topics

join