It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: The American Public Deserves To Be Humiliated At The Hands Of The TSA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
www.infowars.com...

“If we tolerate this,” Paul said, “there’s something wrong with us.” He added that the American people deserve to be humiliated and demeaned by the government if they refuse to stand up and resist.

I agree.

Which is why I will not submit to invasive screening when I fly this Christmas.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

Which is why I will not submit to invasive screening when I fly this Christmas

Make sure you bring a camera. You'll need to come up with another line rather than "Don't touch my Junk".

You've got plenty of time to prepare and we'll be expecting a full report of your adventure. What airport are you departing from?

Becker

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

They are trying to draw us offsides into doing something which will lead to incarceration and possible terrorist charges brought up against the resister. Once some Americans are charged with terrorism.. the can of worms is open

IMOP at this point they could lead many of us to death camps on Fox News and if it was a good enough reason many would be ok with it. Especially republicans

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Becker44

Which is why I will not submit to invasive screening when I fly this Christmas

Make sure you bring a camera. You'll need to come up with another line rather than "Don't touch my Junk".

You've got plenty of time to prepare and we'll be expecting a full report of your adventure. What airport are you departing from?

Becker

Ontario.

I have an iPhone app that records through the speaker phone.

It's quite good and you can't tell the phone is active unless you press the home button.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Damn, I wish I was travelling like I used to.

I cannot fight the system when I do not use it.

Can I go to the system and record it? If I was in a system that was there, I would.

Peeps, if you have the time or inclination, go to the source and observe the system.

new topics

top topics

join