It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Ugly Betty" Actor Kills Mother With "Freemason" Sword, Chanting to "Great Architect"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen
He never said that he was ridding himself of his own demons, and he has never expressed regret. It's really awful how the Masons here are making him out to be some sort of savage beast.

Normally the psychiatric condition or demonic possession (whichever way you see it) lies with the one commiting the acts.

People who suffer possession or schizophrenia hear voices.

This exactly illustrates the point that I was making: claiming that people are demonically-possessed when it's convenient.

edit on 1-12-2010 by vcwxvwligen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Why did he yell a bunch of Biblical references from the Old Testament, which is not something a Christian would do? He was also clutching a Masonic Bible.

maybe he wasn't a Christian. You do know that a masonic bible is a KJV bible with a few pages in the front explaining a bit about masonry right? And If he was initiated into a lodge the week before, perhaps his father gave him that bible.

How can you hold onto a Masonic Bible and not be Christian?

If that was his only Bible, then there's an even stronger case for his father's involvement in Freemasonry.

Maybe the dad stole it from a Masonic lodge. It's a south-east Asian sword, so what kind of south-east Asian martial arts did he practice? It's more likely to be connected with some sort of Arab conquest, and with the Shriners. The Freemasons are known for putting up lodges in out-of-the-way places such as exotic islands.

He couldn't have been a shriner as he was just an entered apprentice.

You took what I said out of context

You're jumping the gun a bit by denying that this was some sort of Masonic sacrifice.

since there is no such thing as a "masonic sacrifice" I feel confident in saying that no, this was nothing masonic. On that I would bet my life.

That's like telling everyone at the funeral that you're not a cannibal

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

You're also jumping the gun.

It's obvious that you haven't been paying good attention to the thread.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus13
make's you think back to Obama and the death of his mother...
then bam.... POTUS!!!!!

Your awful grammar aside, what sort of idiotic theory are you putting forth here??

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   

How can you hold onto a Masonic Bible and not be Christian?

the same way you can have a bible open in lodge but not be a Christian. It is not only the Christian holy book, it is also a rule and guide of faith. how is it that someone so knowledgeable in masonry that he knows about stuff that only HIGH level masons know about, yet you have no idea what the Bible represents?

If that was his only Bible, then there's an even stronger case for his father's involvement in Freemasonry.

His father is a mason. That is not even a question. His son had been a mason for a week. meaning he was an entered apprentice. 1st degree. hadn't even had time to learn his memory work.

You took what I said out of context

no, you don't understand near as much as you think you do. One must be a master mason in order to become a shriner.

You're jumping the gun a bit by denying that this was some sort of Masonic sacrifice.

nope, there is no such thing as a masonic sacrifice. So I will say this to you and anyone else, I bet my life on the fact that this was not a masonic sacrifice.

That's like telling everyone at the funeral that you're not a cannibal

what does that even mean? a mind is a terrible thing to waste.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
This whole thing still reminds me of the movie "Frailty"

A truly underrated film directed by and starring Bill Paxton. I know... Bill Paxton? But it's really good.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by amc621
reply to post by Humanity4Ever

Me smarten up? Interesting coming from someone who obviously has a problem with reading comprehension. Where did you come up that I "concluded" Christianity is evil because of what this guy did? I said "Another sign" So my conclusions have been created BEFORE this incident, and this person talking about Jesus is just another "log on the fire" so to speak.

Learn how to read my friend.

Learn how to think.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
reply to post by tonypazzohome

A hardworking Brooklyn mother hacked to death this morning with a samurai sword by her actor son might still be alive if cops didn’t wait nearly an hour to break down her apartment door, neighbors said.

Source

I don't Freemason anywhere. I see the word samurai.
Care to change the title of your thread?

You didn't keep your eye doctor appointment did you?!

go make another appointment, then after your prescription is filled, re-read the article....

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
he must have been of some drugs.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Here is the article on another news website that mentions "Freemason Sword"

Killed by Freemason Sword

Just so you know that it WAS a Masonic Sword

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I wonder what has happened to this Actor, I wonder if he still sticks to his account???

You know demons and what not.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komonazmuk
I wonder what has happened to this Actor, I wonder if he still sticks to his account???

You know demons and what not.
He was found to be schizophrenic and is in Bellvue for a real long time.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton
He was found to be schizophrenic and is in Bellvue for a real long time.

So they finally caught up to network....

edit on 20-12-2012 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has multiple personalities and all of them have no beer

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
What a weird story..

Even weirder that the OP claims it was Masonic in some way.. because every other news source says it was a hyper-Christian induced rage .. he stabbed her with a Samurai Sword, not a Masonic one, after reading biblical passages and raging at her for not sharing his Christian faith.

Ironically.. the complete opposite of Masonry, and a prime example of the very type that usually troll against Masons online.

Lol the way you Masons always defend your cult on every Masonic thread on here always makes me laugh.

I'm not sure why it's connected to freemasonry either and agree isn't at all Masonic, that is if you forget that he was a mason, and so was his father, Oh, and he just attended the lodge, and took the masonic sword from the masonic lodge there, as he killed her he mentioned the great artitech of the universe (a masonic term for god), and he killed her with a Masonic ceremonial sword. So if you forget those details, then yes I can see it's not at all masonic

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by lifttheveil

He was a real fast learner. He had been a mason for 1 week. I guess he got the fast track to the Devil worship and all. Most have to do a bit of time cleaning up after the ritual sacrifices and sex parties. (It usually takes at least 6 months before you get your horns.)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
As a mental health worker I am inclined to believe that he does suffer from schizophrenia as well as command hallucinations.

Link

a condition in which individuals hear and sometimes obey voices that command them to perform certain acts. The hallucinations may influence them to engage in behavior that is dangerous to themselves or to others.

Here's a link on Psychosis

Here's a link to Stressors that can trigger psychotic episodes.

Please deny ignorance and look at what is happening on the front line of society, we were told many years ago that life is becoming more and more stressful and the stress levels for the majority have sky rocketed over the last four years, episodes like this happen every day to ordinary people, the only reason this hits the news is because its a high profile case.

We are hiding our heads in the sand because we are to apathetic to doing something about our societal issues and we would rather blame it on made up fantasies about evil Christians, Masonic sacrifice, Easter bunny fertility ritual, Santa blood ritual et al.

We need to man up and realise that we can't wait for someone to wave a magic wand, we have to sort it out ourselves instead of pointing fingers. This very sad story should wake us up to this need.
edit on 21-12-2012 by Jamjar because: Grammar

edit on 21-12-2012 by Jamjar because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-12-2012 by Jamjar because: More grammar

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hazystars
The Post originally described the weapon as a "freemason ceremonial sword," but soon changed it to "samurai" sword. Wish I would have taken a screen cap of it.

I'm reading it right Now at 4:22 pm Dec 21, 2012 and it says,

And a police source said the murder weapon was a three-foot ceremonial Masonic sword.

There is NO mention of what police found inside when they entered. Did the guy go peacefully, did he fight with police, was he covered in blood? how was his behavior? None of these things are mentioned which is Very odd.

Oh crap this story is two years old !!

edit on 21-12-2012 by JohnPhoenix because: Duh !

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by lifttheveil

So some schizo kills someone and its the Masons fault? You're kind is really desperate to attack Masons.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by tonypazzohome

Listen, The fact that this crap happens, is not the issue. These things happen every other day somewhere in the US... It's just that , now , THE MEDIA.... throws the "when are we gonna get some REAL gun control...." line at the end of every such report ! And SUDDENLY, all the fluff and human interest and tech type articles from ALL media sources
are focusing on weapons and the incredibly NEW AND DANGEROUS technology..... simultaneously !
LISTEN AMERICA, ATS MEMBERS AND YES THE WORLD ET AL... AS I HAVE SHOUTED FROM THE ROOFTOPS FOR THE LAST 14 MONTHS, " THEY, ARE, COMING FOR YOUR GUNS !"
Once the population is dis-armed , ( because they will convince you that your right to keep and bear arms that shall NOT be infringed is covered under the fact that every state has an active militia, the Guard...) then the financial crash will occur , followed by LARGE increases in the undernourished , sick , homeless being FORCED due to having no other option .... to accept GOVERNMENT HEALTH CARE, once this is in place
THE MASS CHIPPING OF AMERICANS WILL BEGIN....
ATS Members, PLEASE....., this is as serious as ANYTHING YOU HAVE EVER HEARD OF. THE NWO IS REAL,
it means to enslave us, it IS the personification of PURE EVIL. Look into your own heart... you KNOW this to be true..
you can feel the encirclement becoming complete.. AND TO THOSE WHO WILL RIDICULE THIS POST....do you people do ANYTHING positive or believe in ANYTHING ??? Or just wait for some poor guy to try and relate to his fellow man and then pounce with absurd hateful bullying on his spelling or punctuation, his USE OF ALL CAPS to emphasize the emotion of the moment ....yeah... anything to avoid THE ORIGINAL TOPIC.... to you people I say
May your children become you.....
p.s. ( cant wait for the zingers....., don't come *cough cough* un-armed ...bring it...).
www.facebook.com...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join