It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK and the Unspeakable

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
JFK and the Unspeakable

Really Interesting read, originally saw this article posted on the-boondocks.org(Formerly LibertyForum, if anyone remembers that website?)

It’s not often that the intersection of history and contemporary events pose such a startling and chilling lesson as does the contemplation of the murder of JFK on November 22, 1963 juxtaposed with the situations faced by President Obama today. So far, at least, Obama’s behavior has mirrored Johnson’s, not Kennedy’s, as he has escalated the war in Afghanistan by 34,000. One can’t but help think that the thought of JFK’s fate might not be far from his mind as he contemplates his next move in Afghanistan.

former twenty-seven-year CIA analyst Raymond McGovern, in a recent interview, warned of the “two CIAs,” one the analytic arm providing straight scoop to presidents, the other the covert action arm which operates according to its own rules. “Let me leave you with this thought,” he told his interviewer, “and that is that I think Panetta (current CIA Director), and to a degree Obama, are afraid – I never thought I’d hear myself saying this – I think they are afraid of the CIA.” He then recommended Douglass’ book, “It’s very well-researched and his conclusion is very alarming.”

Definitely ordering this book soon!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by HollowJacket

I'll definitely be getting this one too. Been following everything to do with this conspiracy since the '70's. From the article this sounds like a good read. Much of what was there I've seen before but it seems to get ignored by so many researchers. He seems to have put it all together in one place.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
JFK = Johnson, Bush, Nixon!
Case closed. (Oswald didn't even know what hit him)

I hope it doesn't take another 40-somewhat years to find the truth behind 9-11. I hope the next generation is a little more vigilant and a lot less complacent.

The common denominator between JFK and 9-11?
Bush!

The Bushes are evil and beyond corrupt (it still upsets me knowing people voted for him in 2004!)
This family is more evil than the other white-collared crook-politicians even though, they're all related to one another (Obama is Cheney's 9th cousin and Cheney is Bush's 11th cousin)

Is it any wonder this world seems out of balance and spinning out of control?

2012 (with its predicted doom) can't come soon enough for me!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I hope the next generation is a little more vigilant and a lot less complacent.

I feel the same way... highely unlikey unfortunately...

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Now you know why the Bush family has bought all those thousands of acres down in Paraguay (where all old Nazis go to die). GWB is the connection between not only the assassination of JFK and 9/11 but also the downfall of Nixon and the attempted assasination of Reagan. Sure, it was only "coincidence" that John hinckley was a family friend of the Bushes.

Wake up America! we've tolerated these evil cretins for far too long. I say throw the whole family in prison! It would be the kindest of punishments for all the deaths they have caused around the world.
I have to read this book. After reading Russ Bakers' Family of Secrets I had no illusions left about the Bush clan.
They are fascists and traitors to this country.
God save the Republic

Star and flag for importance. The whole military/industrial state has run amok since JFK was killed. That should be evidence enough for people to start looking into how and why it happened. The same people who arranged the killing were involved in the cover-up! Dulles brothers, rot in hell!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
probably my favorite quotes from the article:

In 1961, despite the Joint Chief’s demand to put troops into Laos, Kennedy bluntly insisted otherwise as he ordered Averell Harriman, his representative at the Geneva Conference, “Did you understand? I want a negotiated settlement in Laos. I don’t want to put troops in.”

Also in 1961, he refused to concede to the insistence of his top generals to give them permission to use nuclear weapons in Berlin and Southeast Asia. Walking out of a meeting with top military advisors, Kennedy threw his hands in the air and said, “These people are crazy.”

EDIT:In retrospect why the hell would they want to use nuclear weapons in Berlin of all places? not sure that can be verified
edit on 23-11-2010 by HollowJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Connect the Dots and you will be Amazed at what you Find concerning the Bush Clan.......

proliberty.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I give this thread a bump because I want to recommend this book. Much of Douglass' great book is based upon recently declassified documents and tapes. These documents show, that JFK was not just another cold warrior and gives the reasons why JFK had to be killed by TPTB.

Here is a talk by the author James Douglass - "JFK and the Unspeakable: Why He Died and Why It Matters" given on June 6, 2008 at Elliott Bay Books in Seattle

new topics

top topics

join