It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Someone Explain Niburu Please?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Could somebody please xplain this for me just simply my mate told me about it once and it just sounded crazy the way he described it.

And also what is the deal with sackcloth and eris?

Sorry I just don't understand it

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Well giving an explanation on Nibiru is pretty hard as it may not be real. But from what I have heard it is a planet that slices thru our solar system every now and then causing mayhem to Earth and the other planets but will not hit us.

It is called the horned planet for some reason and apparently could be our suns binary partner aswell. As most systems are a binary system it is not impossible for this star to be out there somewhere.

I think people are just sick of hearing about it because everytime some douchebag makes a prediction it never turns up.

The best evidence I have found about an object flying past our planet is in the kolbrin bible. I do not know how legitimate this scripture is but it has some interesting reads about something that comes back every so often. The thing with the object in the kolbrin is there is no warning when it returns, so if this is the case, any predicted return, you should not listen to.

About the other 2 you mention, I do not know much about them. Eris I think is a dwarf planet but I have never done any research on it,

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
It's a hoax! Stop wasting your time searching for Nibiru. You will not be the first one to fall for this. I was scared the first time that I learned about it but I found out that this is only a hoax!

sitchiniswrong.com...

Nibiru means "crossing" in the Sumerian texts and sometimes it is referring to the planet Jupiter.

link   

Eris, formal designation 136199 Eris, is the most massive known dwarf planet in the Solar System and the ninth most massive body known to orbit the Sun directly. It is estimated to be approximately 2300–2400 km in diameter,[14] and 27% more massive than Pluto or about 0.27% of the Earth's mass.[9][15] Eris was first identified in January 2005 by a Palomar Observatory-based team led by Mike Brown, and its identity verified later that year. It is a trans-Neptunian object (TNO) native to a region of space beyond the Kuiper belt known as the scattered disc. Eris has one moon, Dysnomia. As of 2010, its distance from the Sun is 96.6 AU,[12] roughly three times that of Pluto. With the exception of some comets the pair are currently the most distant known natural objects in the Solar System.[2][h]

source : Wikipedia

link   
Niburu is an ancient Sumerian name for the point where the ecliptic crosses the celestial equator, the "first point of spring." A fantasist named Zitchen deliberately twisted this into a preposterous story about a mysterious "twelfth planet" peopled by characters drawn from Semitic mythology. Recently, con-men and hucksters pushing the 2012 doomsday hoax have latched on to it, claiming that this supposed planet will be arriving in 2012. It's all make believe.
edit on 23-11-2010 by DJW001 because: Edit to correct typo.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
It's 'folklore' suggests that Nibiru has a 3,600 year elliptical orbit. However the stable orbits of all the planets in our solar system tell a completely different story. Added to that, a stable 3,600 year orbit is impossible due to the gravitational variances caused by the planets within our solar system.

Anyone who tries to sell you Nibiru is simply ignorant of empirically based science and has based their whole argument/belief system upon superstition, nonsense and a lack of real research into the mechanics of our solar system. Raw science and mathematics do not lie, but people sure do!

IRM
edit on 23/11/10 by InfaRedMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Nibiru is the 4th dimensional flagship of the Milky Way Galaxy’s Galactic Federation.

According to this site here.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Nibiru is utter nonsense, but that doesn't mean it doesn't signify something. It's the "black hole sun"/ a fake eclipse via mega asteroid.

Nibiru is a hoax to be perpetrated on people on 12-21-12. A part of the plan to transition us to our "post-industrial" future (and that's the nicest way of putting it).

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
yeah I didn't believe in it either it soudn't like crap from the start.
But could someone explain the theory of Niburu and Armageddon just so I know what these people's argument would be?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by pixiekaram
Could somebody please xplain this for me just simply my mate told me about it once and it just sounded crazy the way he described it.

And also what is the deal with sackcloth and eris?

Sorry I just don't understand it

Niburu to my knowledge is the result of someones over active imagination; riddled with conjecture and a chain of fabrications based of the original fantasy. The end result being people grasping at straws and getting worked up over nothing.

The reason that it sounded crazy is for the most part because it does sound crazy and is quite crazy imho.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by pixiekaram

A quick and easy google search will provide you with all the information you seek!

IRM

top topics

join